-23

"Ah Wat, show your friend around. I'll serve the lunch,hmm?"grandmother asked and Sarawat nodded and stood up.

"Sure grandma. P'Tine, come"Sarawat said said Tine stood up with him and Grandmother smiled at them and went to kitchen.

Sarawat brought Tine upstairs to his room. The room was not so big one, obviously because he used it when he was a kid.

"This is my room, we'll stay here this night. You can take the bed"Sarawat said and Tine looked around the room and nodded.

"S-sure.......but I don't mind you sleeping on the bed"Tine said and Sarawat smirked.

"I never said I'm taking the couch and when I said you can take the bed, I meant, you will sleep with me here"Sarawat said and Tine's eyes widened and he blushed.

"Y-yaah I'm the elder one, show me some respect"Tine said back and Sarawat shrugged.

"Ah there are many new clothes in the wardrobe, grandpa brought and stocked them here for me. You can wear whatever you want"Sarawat said as he walked upto to the windows and moved the curtains to a side letting the natural light filling in the room.

"Yeah sure, are you taking the shower first?"Tine asked and Sarawat looked at him.

"We can take shower together"Sarawat said and Tine's jaw dropped.

"ww-WHAT?"

"What? I only said we can take shower together, I didn't said in the same bathroom. Now did I? Or.......are you having feelings for me and is imagining thin-"

"YAAH MIND YOUR WORD'S, I'M ELDER THAN YOU"Tine said loudly and Sarawat shook his head.

"Yeah sure grandfather, lower your voice or it'll give headache to my grandmother. Now you can take shower in the bathroom here, I go to guest room"

"But if you have a guest room then why we're sleeping in the same room. You can take the the guest room,right?"Tine asked and Sarawat shook his head.

"Not right. First of all in here I won't be abled to sleep in any other room than in mine, and secondly, this is my house. So you're the guest here, not me"Sarawat shrugged and Tine crossed his arms.

"You should've told me there is one, since I'm the guest, I can sleep there"he rolled his eyes.

"Since you're planning on that let me also tell you that no one here use that room because my grandmother's mom died in that room while she was sleeping and sometimes at night we hear weird sounds from that room. The sound of windows opening and closing, knocking on door, whispers, whistles, and cat's-"

"I MEAN I HAVE NO PROBLEM SLEEPING HERE WITH YOU, Y-YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE ME THIS MUCH DETAILS"Tine cut in since fear started sneaking into him and Sarawat smirked in victory.

"I was being nice and asked you to sleep here. So be nice to me too, or maybe the so called ghost of my grandmother will chase yo-"

"I- I'll be nice...... I'll be nice, you don't have to say anymore"Tine said in pleading voice and Sarawat shook his head while smiling a little.

"Fine, go and take a shower. I'm going too"Sarawat said and Tine nodded and watched him walk out.

Tine smirked and scoffed.

"That little brat watch too much drama's, he think I'm really scared.tsk. Ghost,my as*"Tine scoffed again and went to pick some cloth from wardrobe like Wat said.

_

"How's the food kids?"Grandmother asked and the boy's grinned looking at her.

"It's amazing grandmother"Tine said and Grandmother smiled.

"Ah eat more"she said and served them some more.

"Sarawat's grandfather is busy today, he'll see you two tomorrow in the morning"she said and they nodded.

"It's fine grandma, he called me a while ago"Wat said and Grandmother nodded and smiled caressing his hair.
They haven't seen him in so long.

_

Grandmother gave them both almond milk saying it'll help them get good sleep.

"Have you told him about it ,Wat?"grandmother asked and Tine looked at both confused.

"I did"Wat said.

"Good, don't go to guest room at night,dear. Good night,sleep well"she said to both.

"Goodnight grandma"they both said and she kissed both their forehead and they went upstairs.

They both lie down at each sides of the bed at as if on a magic spell, Sarawat fell asleep like in 4 or 5 minutes.

But Tine just couldn't sleep as he kept thinking about what his grandmother meant when she said not to go to the guestroom at night.

He turned around to face the sleeping Sarawat and however he couldn't focus on his beautiful since his mind is disturbed.

"What if there's actually a ghost? Aish what are you thinking Tine...... nothing like that's true......"Tine talked to himself but he was uncomfortable.

"Tsk, why can't I sleep? Should I go check if what he said is true? Or.....what if it's something else?"Tine pouted and tried to shrug it off but he couldn't.
.
.
.

He slowly took each steps downstairs, being careful not to make any noise.

He glanced at the guest room at the end of dining table and frowned.

"You could do This, you're not scared of anything"Tine whispered to himself and closed his eyes to gather up the courage and walked to the door.

It was dark but the moon was shining bright and through the glass wall at a side the moonlight kept the room from getting not so dark.

He put his hand on the handle and freezed when he heard tiny noises of movement from the room. He heard something falling inside,like something jumping and his breath hitched. His eyes widened and he started sweating when he heard the windows closing and opening with loud noise continuesly and he felt like cold air surrounding.

His palms were sweating too much.

He heard a low growl from inside of the room and he shuddered.

"Open the door"it was a low growl and Tine was now completely wet in sweat. He was realising how much of a fool he was to come down. He tried to calm down thinking he was imagining things.

"Let me go"it was more audible now and it was a female voice, adrenaline hit him as he realised it was real and he wasn't imagining things.

His heartbeat was going out of control when he heard a pound bang on the door.

"OPEN UP"-the voice yelled and Tine took in a deep breath.

no one here use that room because my grandmother's mom died in that room while she was sleeping and sometimes at night we hear weird sounds from that room. The sound of windows opening and closing, knocking on door, whispers, whistles, and cat's- HE WASN'T LYING.

1

2

3

"AAAAAAAaaaaaAaaaaaaAaaaaAaaAAA......" His loud wails travelled all the way around the house and Everyone flinched and woke up.