-15

"I should've seen this coming-ohhhhh sh*t"Sarawat cursed just when Bun vomited inviting others attention and Tine giggled.
.
.
.
.

"These two are so wasted. Oh my god,what am I gonna tell Win today. God please have some mercy on me last time it was me and this time my daughter,these brats will be the death of me"Bright was complaining all along waiting for a female staff changing Bun's shirt in the backseat of their car while Bright changed Tine's so there'll be a little releif from the horrible smell from their drinking.

"Oh god, I wish if Win was sleeping when I get back, if I take both to Tine's house his mother will be even more worried. Wait, Wat, can you take them in for today?"Bright suddenly asked Sarawat who was day dreaming, leaning of the car's window.

"Wat, I don't think it'll be much of a problem, I'll talk to Ohm, you just have to drive these brats there"

"......."

"Wat.....?Are you listening?"

"......."

"Ai Wat.....did you got drunk too?"

.
.
.

"P'Tine, get up. Let me get you to the car"Sarawat tried to get up Tine but he just clinged on to Wat and pout.

"P'Tine......come on, we have to get back to home. Are you listening? Get up, here hold my hand"Sarawat extended a hand for Tine but he suddenly puckered his lips got Wat caught off-guard.

"Kissuu, gimmeee my kisssssh"he struggled to get near Wat but Wat tried to push him back to his seat so he could get some help.

"W-what are you trying to do?Are you out of your mind? People are watching"

"Hmmmmhmm......kissssssww"

"You're drunk. Stop doing that,okay?"

"Kisss"

"Omg is that the only word you live after living this long in this world. P'Tine, listen, you are drunk"

"Pweaaasse kisss"

"Calm down P'Tine, please please sit down"somehow Sarawat managed to make Tine sit back on his chair and he himself sat on his chair and looked at both of them. Prim was still passed out on the other side of the table. He asked for a female staffs help.

He took out his phone and called Bright, to let him know about the situation and Bright left home right away.

Sarawat sighed and throw back his head and that's when Tine raised from his seat and pressed his lips against Sarawat and cupping his cheeks.

Sarawat's eye's were wide open while the people who were gasping and some were cheering.

But none of these noises were reaching Sarawat's or Tine's ear's, they were in their own world and melting into each other. Sarawat's hand unconciously moved and hold Tine's hands as their lips were now moving in sync. Something they both have dreamed of. Itbwas not just a peck or an accidental kiss but a real one letting each other know about their true feelings.

Their lips were speaking of the real feelings that they were afraid to confess all along.

But this was wrong, it's wrong when Wat actually don't know if he mean something to the elder boy. He still got to work on it.

Sarawat quickly pushed away but hold tine from falling and put him back on his chair where after a while he passed out after letting out everything he drink and eat before.
.

But Sarawat was drunk on the kiss to even be bothered about anything else and he was in his dreamworld about what happened earlier when he felt like his name was being called from far.