-27

In the class Bun was stealing glances at Jisoo who wasn't even giving damn about anything,she seemed like she was in her own world.

Jessie noticed that Bun was tapping the tip of her pen on the notebook and frowning every now and then, she only do that when she's stressed.

"Hey, are you okay?"Jessie leaned to her side and whispered.

"Y-yeah"

"Don't lie to me dude and why are you looking at her? Did you to fight?"she asked and Bun out down the pen.

"We didn't. I was just thinking about.....Chat. I won't come to class tomorrow,he wants to take me out"

"Bun.....do you think this is right? I mean ditching classes for sometime to hangout with friends or lover is okay I guess. But atleast you should tell your uncle and Aunty, so if anything happen they'll be there-"

"WHO'S TALKING THERE?"Jessie flinched on her seat hearing the roar and the teacher's eyes wandered around to find who committed the wrong by talking inside the class. After a while he went back to the lessons.

"Damn this old man, his death is in my hands"Jessis said and Bun chuckled a little and Jessie felt happy that her friend smiled atleast for a second because of her.

_

"Tiiineeeeee please tell me if your brother is interested in older girls?"The girl clinged onto Tine.

"I don't even have a brother"Tine sighed.

"Ow don't lie, then who's that cute hot guy you always hangout with-"

"He's not my brother and for your question, no, he's not at all.....NOT AT ALLLLL interested in older girls"Tine said with his unusual cold gaze and the girl pouted.

"Ah you didn't had to sound rude, anyways we still have a chance right?"

"HA WHAT A SL*T, STAY AWAY FROM MY SEAT"Johnny shouted and pulled off the girl from Tine's side and she fall on the floor making students gasp.

"You-"

"Everybody go to your seats"the teacher came in and she got up quickly and walk to her seat but not after shooting a scary glare to which Johnny responded with sticking out his tongue and mocking her.

"Still you didn't had to push her down"Tine said.

"As a good friend I'm saving you for better"Johnny said.

"Excuse me?"

"Never mind, focus on the class"Johnny said and Tine rolled his eyes and shook his head.
.
.
.

"What if he's not gay? I mean it could hurt you so bad If he turns you down when you have hard feelings for you"Ten said to Sarawat.

"Have you ever got hurt that way?"He asked back.

"I didn't. But Do you know that I rejected Johnny first?"

"Really?"Sarawat really was shocked.

"Mmhmm. I turned him down when he proposed to me first because I never knew I was interested in boys until I met him. After I rejected him he suddenly started disappearing from everywhere he waited for me. I saw him crying sometimes but that was only until I realised that I'm in love with him. I apologized and confessed and we got together. Everytime I see him hurt, it hurted me too"Ten said with a smile and Sarawat smiled at him.

"Woah, you guys are great. But can you promise me one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Can you not tell him, I have a crush on P'Tine?"he asked and Ten Chuckled.