-48

(probably the longest chapter I ever wrote. Word count : 4041. Hope you won't mind)

Jeongin of Together is reported to be going through a difficult situation connected to the death of his very close childhood friend and in the moment the idol's mental health is quite worse.
At first it was just Jeongin to take a break while the rest of the group continue with their schedule but after the meeting the members decided to go on a hiatus and come back together when Jeongin is feeling good again. through this the group is also proving that their band name just suit them perfectly.

Fans have been showing support for the boy's and hoping their idols will take their time and be in good condition again and come back soon.

It is not confirmed how long the hiatus will be and when they are coming back, but everyone's waiting for them to come back together Again.

After reading Tine was feeling sad for the boy's loss but he was also a little relative than it wasn't related to Sarawat's health.

Like everyone else he hoped the boy's to take their time and come back when they are ready to do so.

_

Jeongin went home and rest of the boy's were still in the dorm hoping Jeongin to be alright. They were worried about the maknae of them all.

Soon after they were visited by their manager and was said to take a break from all the busy schedules and since they are one a hiatus they were given a option to go home and come back when the company notifies.

Everyone called their family to inform them about their arrival except for Sarawat. He didn't called anyone but silently went to his room and started to pack his bags.  It's not like he wasn't excited, of course he was, but he really wasn't planning to go home first and also he wanted to surprise his family.

The boy's were sad about being seperated for a while after being together for years but they were equally excited to go back home.

_
2 days later.

Tine got ready forcing himself to be present in the family dinner with his dad's so called friends family.

He didn't gave any positive vibe to his parents on the way to there and just kept silent.

"Good evening Mr.Teepakorn"the older person in the table they were leaded to got up and hugged his father and smiled at them warmly and Tine forced out a smile.

"Nice to meet you again Mr.Hwang,are we late?"his father asked politely.

"No no, just in time. Please take the seats"he said and his mom went to hug the woman he assumed to be Mrs.Hwang and sat next to that lady.

"So this is your son, doctor Tine, right? You're handsome dear"The old man said and Tine nodded with a small smile.

"Yes Mr.Hwang and thanks. nice to meet you"he said not want to be rude and the man chuckled.

"Ah Tine, this is Miss Hwang Yoona. His daughter"only when his dad said he even noticed the presence of a young women opposite to him who was smiling at him.

"Awww your daughter is so pretty like her mother"his mom said making both them grin wide and Tine glared at his mom.

"Oh you're pretty too"her mom said to his mom while chuckling.

"Nice to meet to Tine"the girl said with a beautiful smile and Tine nodded and replied coldly.

"You too"he said and the parents looked at each other and his mom awkwardly laughed.

"Oh haha he's quite awkward around stranger, once you're familiar he'll be okay"she said and They nodded.

His father send him glare,which he could care less about.