-22

Johnny was in front of his boyfriend's class building to pick him up with Tine. Tine usually never joined Johnny in it. However since Sarawat is also there , he goes with his new bestfriend.

Soon students starting walking out of building,after the long hours of study they were happy to go back to their places and do whatever they want.

"We should go get some snacks after picking them up. I'm hungry"Johnny said and Tine nodded.

"Me too, we should get something eat first".

Then they saw Ten walking out and spotting them. He walked to them and Tine looked behind and see Sarawat was not with him And he frowned.

"How was the day babe?"

"Not bad,how about you two?"Ten asked to them.

"Well, boring as usual. So let's go and eat some-"

"Where's Sarawat?"Tine interupted them and they looked at him.

"Oh Wat, he went to library to get a book. He'll be back"Ten said and Tine looked at Johnny.

"Aah then let's wait for him and then we can go together"Johnny said as he learnt from Tine's look and Ten shrugged and nodded.

"Sure"
.
.
.

Soon after they saw Sarawat walking out of the building with a book in his hand and he put it in his bag. He saw his friends and walked to them.

"Were you waiting for me?"he looked at them and they nodded.

"Did you got the book?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded.

"Hm, took a little time to find it"Sarawat said.

"Do you want to eat anything? We're going to cafe to eat something"Johnny said and Sarawat nodded.

"I just want to grab a coffee"he said.

"Let's go then"Ten said and grabbed Sarawat's hand's and pulled him to walk with him in front.

Both Tine and Johnny glared at their hands from behind and if looks could burn something,both Sarawat's and Ten's hand must've been burning now.

_

The girl placed the coffee on table and smiled at them before leaving them alone.

"Here,drink"Bun said and placed a cup in front of Jisoo who placed down her bag on the chair.

"We did a great work today, we can write a little more and then leave early"Bun suggested and Jisoo nodded.

Soon they engaged themselves in their projects.

"Ummmm B-bun,"I think that's the first time she Calling her by name.

"Yeah? Do you need some help?"Bun asked seeing the hesitant Jisoo and she nodded.

"What is it?"Bun asked and Jisoo gave her the book with the confused part and Bun read it twice before explaining it to Jisoo so she could do well.

Jisoo gazed at Bun's face closely whenever she got a chance and without knowing she was blushing and her face was bright red.

"J-jisoo, are you okay? Your face is red.....are you having a fever?"Bun asked concerned and placed her Back of the hand on her forehead and Jisoo flinched a little at the sudden skinship.

"Hey don't worry, I think you need some rest. Let's stop this here for today and continue tomorrow. Take rest at home and if you're not well, don't come to class and take rest I'll do the project"Bun said and her care made Jisoo's heart feel warm and she smiled a little and nodded.

"Finish the coffee first, we shouldn't waste the money"Jisoo said quickly and Bun fake gasped.

"Oh you have such a great voice,you should talk more dear friend"Bun said and Jisoo smiled shyly.

They drank the coffeez packed their stuffs and left after paying.

_

Tine lied on his back and sighed looking at the ceiling, he heard the door opening and saw Ash coming into the room.

Something's wrong, he was limping. Just as a curious being Tine gasped and sat up on his bed.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEGS?"he asked and Ash rolled his eyes and sat on the bed,more like fall on his bed.

"Why do you care?"Ash asked and Tine scoffed.

"Who cares? I'm just curious to know who broke this rude boy's leg"

Ash stared at him for sometime and looked down at his legs.

"I just fall down, that's all"Ash said and Tine felt a little sad for him but not to his annoying rude attitude,so he rolled his eyes and lied on his back again.

_

He sat on his chair and twirled the pen with his fingers as he thought about Tine.....

He smiled a little and beautiful lyrics began to form in his mind and he write it down on a paper with a small smile on his lips.

He put down the pen and leaned back on his chair with the pendant of chain caressed between his thumb and index finger.

He was bold enough to come out as a gay but he was Afraid what if Tine isn't and don't feel the same towards him.....

Yet he was trying because he don't want regrets, he didn't wanted regret about not trying.

Not everyone will get everything they want but they atleast have to try and if it's still hard then there's nothing to regret.

_

Next was a holiday and Tine heard a knock on the door. He looked at the other bed and saw Ash sleeping like a log.

He opened the door and was surprised to see Tine in the early morning.

"Goodmorning"Sarawat smiled and Time smiled back.

"G-good morning. I thought you were still asleep"Tine said and Sarawat raised his eyebrow.

"Did you really thought so?"Sarawat asked and Tine gulped down, he know that Wat is a morning person, he also know he likes to sleep hugging something, he know his love for songs, he also know that he can't eat too spicy food, he even know that he don't enjoy crowds a lot.

"I- I didn't. But hey, I was just trying to start a nice conversation"Tine defended himself and Sarawat chuckled and shook his head.

"I came to ask, do you have any plans today P'Tine?"Sarawat asked and Tine's heart started to beat fast.

'oh my my my, is this a date? Is he going to propose me? What should I say? God please save me? Will I embarass myself?Should I say yes or no?' - he started being nervous inside.

"I'm just asking. I'm going to my grandparents for two days, so if you wanna join.....you can"Sarawat said.

'there it goes stupid you, no date no proposal,dumbass' - Sarawat saw Tine's smile falling and he thought he may not want to go.

"It's okay if you don't want to go-"

"I'm going with you, let me just get ready" Tine suddenly said and Sarawat grinned.

"Sure, come to my room after getting ready"he said and walked back to his room.

'you can do this Tine, creating memories is your aim and it's better to have memories to cherish than being left with nothing' - Tine said to himself in mind and rushed to the shower.