-34

"Are you saying that he was jealous?"Sarawat asked with a smile and Bun thought for a sec.

"Well, not exactly....."and his smile faded.

"I mean......he probably was being considerative like he said, be he is also considerative over Aria but never acted like this. So there is a tiny chance. We have to check it out"she said and he looked confused.

"Check it out? How?"

"Try to make him jealous"she said and he sighed.

"How Bun?"

"It's gonna be a little hard to ask out this person,but let me handle it for you"Bun said and Sarawat nodded a little.

_

"I will help you"Lucas said and Bun gasped internally, she never thought he would agree without a condition.

"But on one condition"he said and she scoffed, well, she wasn't wrong.

"What condition?"

"Well, such a beautiful rude girl is asking me for help. Obviously I can't deny, but I should get something back right?"

"Just get to the point"she said getting annoyed and he smiled.

_

"What? You don't have to take this much risk for me-"Sarawat said and she smiled.

"It's not that hard. I just have to go and meet him everyday after your school time until I go back. I can handle it"she ruffled his hair and he sighed.

"Bun......but...... P'Tine will get confused if he act close with me and you at the same time"Sarawat said and she winked.

_

"Why are you two with this man?"Tine asked furiously seeing Sarawat and Bun with Lucas.

"Well , he's my new bestfriend. Come on, join us"Bun grinned and Tine rolled his eyes.

"He obviously don't want to join us. We can go out for an ice cream after this. How is that Sarawat?"Lucas asked and touched his hand. They were sitting one seat away from eachother and Suddenly Tine rolled his eyes.

"Wat, Johnny and Ten is waiting for us. Come lets go, they also want to see Bun" Tine said and Sarawat looked at Bun.

"Umm Lucas ca-"

"Can't join us. Come on hurry"Tine said and Bun sighed and looked at Sarawat indicating him to go with him.

Lucas was about to stand up but Bun mouthed him not to. He shrugged and sit back down.

_

Bun was watching Tine's interaction with his friends. The look in Tine's eyes when Lucas was near Sarawat was so different from when Sarawat is around Tine's friends.

"Am I that handsome to be stared at?"Johnny asked and Bun rolled her eyes.

"I was looking at Tine"

"And I was speaking what was in his mind"Johnny said and Bun shook her head.

"Is he always like this?"Bun asked to Ten.

"24×every year. Just have to cut out the time he will be sleeping from it"Ten said and Johnny pouted as others chuckled at him.

Bun got along with them quickly.

"Ah we have to go now. See y'all tomorrow"Tine stood up and others followed.

"Bun,text us"Johnny reminded and She gave them a thumbs up.

"Sure bro"she said and they chuckled as they said byes to eachother. Since Bun is with them they are staying at Sarawat's grandparents instead of in their dorm room.