-29

"I just am not interested.................in girls"Sarawat said and throw a small pebble to the ground and Tine gasped.

"Y-You - what?"His heart was beating fast when Sarawat turned around to smile at him.

"You heard it right..... I'm gay but I guess you won't be any different to me since you're already ok with Uncle Bright and Uncle Win....."Sarawat said and Tine just stared at him.

"GUYS, COME OVER" they heard their friends yelling with Ice cream in their hands.

"Let's go P'Tine"Sarawat simply said and walked ahead as Tine silently followed him behind.

_

"S-so you told him?"Ten asked and Sarawat nodded with his eyes fixed on the text book opened in front of him.

"What did he said? Is he gay-"

"He's not......he just haven't met the girl of his type"pain was audible in Sarawat's words as he stopped reading and Ten felt bad for his friend.

"But I thought P'Tine liked you too, his looks and all........it felt like it was just too obvious-"

"Ten, it's all your imaginations. Once he even said that he's taking care of me since Bun said so. And how can I complain or force him to love me? Let's just not talk about it, can we?"Sarawat asked getting annoyed and Ten nodded and patted on his shoulder before silently reading his text.

_

"Where's Sarawat?"Tine looked behind Ten.

"Oh he said he have to do something in library and also not to wait for him since he is staying for football practice and match at night"Ten said and The older male's looked at him.

"What match?"Johnny asked as he took the bag from Ten.

"What do you think? Ofcourse football match. A senior invited him to join his team and he agreed"Ten said.

"Did he said not to wait for him?"Tine asked and Ten nodded.

"Hmmm. He don't want to make us more tired. Let's go"Ten said and grabbed Tine's hand as he walked with Johnny.
.
.
.

Tine couldn't sleep no matter how he tried, he was worried since Sarawat isn't back yet. Soon after he heard the door opening and sat up on the bed to see Sarawat walking in with his hands around a unfamiliar male's Shoulder and the boy help Sarawat sit on his bed.

"What happened to you Wat? Who's this?"Tine asked looking at both of them.

"Haven't you slept yet P'Tine?"Wat asked avoiding Tine's question.

"I had a call and it ended minute's ago, now what's going on?"Tine lied and asked seeing the boy kneeling down.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"Tine's voice raised feeling jealous of someone else who's not Tine touching Sarawat's leg.

"Checking his wound"the boy said and only then Tine saw a fresh wound on Sarawat's right knee, blood was still oozing out a little and Tine felt a pang in his heart.

"H-how did this happened?"Tine asked and Sarawat looked at him.

"It's nothing serious P'Tine. Don't worry about telling to Bun, I fall down while playing football and this happened. Nothing bad enough to let her know" Sarawat said and looked back at his senior.

"This is my senior, Lucas"Sarawat said and Tine hold his fist.

"What do you mean by my senior?"Tine crossed his arms.

"I meant he's elder than me and you"Sarawat explained.

"Wat, where's the medicine-"

"Why are you calling him Wat? You two are not even that close"Tine gasped and Lucas looked at him.