Chapter 2

"Brother, the wild vegetables were taken away by that old woman, what are you eating?" the boy asked.

Zhou Jing reacted only because of the young man's words, that bitter wild vegetable was the only food in the family, and there was not even a grain of rice bran.

The man held the bowl, his eyes fell on the ground, and his expression was dark.

"Then don't eat it. It's not like this before, and it's not bad." The man said, "Xiao Lin, come back and eat, remember not to argue with Wang Chunhua."

After speaking, the man raised the bowl, Continue to feed Zhou Jing the only thing left in the family to eat on a full stomach.

Even though Zhou Jing is now hungry, his chest is against his back cavity, and he wants to swallow a cow, but he can't swallow it now. On one side, Zhou Jing avoided the man and fed him the spoon. Xu didn't expect him to dodge, and the man was stunned.

"Don't eat?" It seemed that he didn't understand how Zhou Jing would not eat after only a few mouthfuls today. Isn't it usually delicious in big mouthfuls. he wondered. "Is it lack of appetite? It's okay, I'll put it away first, and I'll warm you up later when you're hungry."

The boy named Xiaolin by the man finally couldn't help shouting, "Brother, what are you doing right? He is so good, you forget that the reason why the family doesn't even stutter is thanks to whoever! It's not all because he promised that old goddess to deliver food to his house every day, so we work hard every day Dig for a day and do a day's work, and you still can't eat!"

"And... he still beats you like this, do you still have a good spot on your body?"

What? Those injuries turned out to be hit by 'he'?

Zhou Jing's eyes widened, and there was a whimper in his throat. He didn't know what to say. Anyway, including himself, no one could understand it.

The type of person Zhou Jing hated the most was the one who beat his wife and scolded his parents. Although the daughter-in-law of this body is a man, she is also the closest person in the world, who will walk hand in hand for a lifetime!

Just make it like this? Listening to Xiaolin's meaning, not only the injury on the surface, but also the place where the body can't be exposed!

Seeing Zhou Jing's excitement like this, the man may think that Xiaolin's words stimulated him, afraid of aggravating his condition, the man scolded. "Shen Lin, stop talking, it's getting dark, hurry back, it's too late to go back, there's no more rice and soup!"

Shen Lin was rarely scolded by his brother so harshly, and his eyes were red with anger.

"Brother, you yelled at me because of him? You never knew it before!" Shen Lin ran away aggrieved, the man couldn't worry and chased after him.

After returning, he took Zhou Jing's remaining half bowl of wild vegetables and put them on the stove. He turned around and poured a cold water to fill it up.

Zhou Jing wanted to say that cold water is not good, and if he drinks too much, his stomach will hurt, but the voice is stuck in his throat, and he can't get out no matter what.

There was no electricity in the ancient farmhouse, and it was dark at night, and there was no other entertainment, and his house didn't even have an oil lamp, even if he wanted to do some needlework to supplement his family, it was difficult.

Men can only take off their clothes and go to bed.

Because the two are husband and wife, there is nothing to be avoided. When taking off his clothes, Zhou Jing clearly saw the scars on the man's body in the moonlight. On the chest and back, there is no intact skin anywhere in the eye!

Beast!

Zhou Jing can't wait to grab the original soul and beat him.

Zhou Jing can see clearly the wounds on the man's body under the moonlight, and the man can also see the expression on Zhou Jing's face through the moonlight. His eyes flashed, and he lay down and closed his eyes to sleep as if he felt nothing. In fact, the man hadn't slept much all night, and he didn't know what to think.

After all, he was seriously injured, and even though he had a lot of worries, Zhou Jing later fell asleep. Wake up again, the sky is bright. The two brothers of the Shen family have returned from digging up wild vegetables and are cooking them on the stove.

"Little brother, look at the wild vegetables in the pot. You can eat them first when they are cooked. You don't have to wait for me. As for Zhou Jing, you don't have to worry about it. I'll feed him when I come back.

" Everyone, there are only three men, why can't you go to the mountains to dig some vegetables, you can't get enough food every day, and you have to send more than half of it to his family! Sooner or later, you will starve to death!"

" What else can we do if we don't send it? This is Zhou Jing's promise to send half of the food to the Wang's house every day. We are twins, and it is the man in the family who is in charge of the family. We spit and nails, and we can't allow us to question. "

Shen Lin pouted indifferently.

The man went quickly and came back quickly. The first thing he did when he entered the house was to wash his hands and feed Zhou Jing with wild vegetables. Zhou Jing knew exactly what was going on in the family. This family was really poor. He needs to do too much, but no matter what he plans to do, he must first take care of his body, otherwise everything else will be a fantasy. So the wild vegetables came over, and he swallowed them.

After eating, sleeping, eating and raising for seven days, Zhou Jing was finally able to go down to the ground with the help of someone. The burning sensation in my throat is gone, and I can make my voice normally.

The first thing he asked was, "What's your name?"

This is a countermeasure that Zhou Jing has thought of for a long time. He knows nothing about this era now, and he will not understand more in the future. As the closest pillow, he will definitely find that something is wrong with him. Rather than being suspicious at that time, it is better to take this opportunity to pretend to have amnesia. Amnesia is on the head, and it will happen by accident. At this time, it is impossible to take CT, and no one can prove that he is pretending.

The man was stunned, but Shen Lin called out first: "Zhou Jing, what tricks are you trying to play?"

Zhou Jing said in a hoarse voice: "You may not believe it, but I really don't remember anything.

" Don't you remember?" Shen Lin raised his voice and said, "Don't say that my brother is your husband and you forgot?"

"This...I only knew when I woke up and heard your conversation. But I only know He is my husband, you are his brother, I really can't remember anything else besides that!"

"I don't believe you! I tell you, don't think about it..." The

man stopped Shen Lin After speaking, after the initial surprise, he calmly said: "I believe him, it's no good for him to lie about this kind of thing."

Shen Lin glared at Zhou Jing angrily, as if he still didn't quite believe it.

"My name is Shen Mo, he is my brother Shen Lin." The man said.

Shen Mo... Shen Mo... a good name.

It's not easy to finally know my wife's name.

Zhou Jingdao: "I really can't remember anything, please tell me about things outside the house? Don't tell me to be blind!"

Shen Mo thought for a while and said, "What do you want to know, you ask."

What Zhou Jing wanted to know most was whether the old woman who came that day was really the mother of this body? Or did his body's father follow the strings? Why treat them so harshly? It seems that Shen Mo suffered a lot under her. Thinking of this, Zhou Jing asked.

"She is your biological mother, everyone in the village knows it, but she can't wait that she is not your biological mother and has nothing to do with you!"

Zhou Jing asked, "Why?"

"The year she gave birth to you. I almost had a dystocia, and it took me a long time to give birth, and I lost half my life. Because I have a great mother-in-law, I didn't do my confinement well, so I did all the work outside the home. I didn't eat well, and my health was still good If you are empty, there will be less milk. But you are especially worried, crying day and night. Your grandmother scolds her for not taking care of the children, and greedy for her lack of milk!"

"Your grandmother knows that she has no milk because she is not well nourished, but she still has no milk. She is not allowed to eat well. She is scolded day by day, the confinement is not well-cared for, and she is depressed, and within a month, she will suffer from the root of the disease."

"Originally, people in the village thought that she had to give up early because of her mother-in-law's scolding. Huanhuan, I didn't expect that your grandmother died of a sudden illness on your first birthday the next year. In another year, your grandfather also followed. In the third year, your mother was working in the fields, and she fainted. In the past, I asked Lang Zhong to see it. After taking a few pairs of medicines, it didn't help, but it got heavier. I went to the town's medical clinic and spent a lot of money, but it still didn't work, and it seemed that it was getting heavier day by day. "

"Later, the villagers also had good intentions, saying that there was a woman in Zhaojia Village who was naughty, and she could figure it out, exorcise ghosts and ask God. I asked her to go to your house, and when she saw you when you entered the door, she asked about your birth date, and then asked again. It's your mother's fault. After all, even if you and your whole family live and overcome each other, your life is tough, and they can't overcome you, so you can only let them kill them."

"This is what the villagers believed at that time. After birth, the two elders of the Wang family went there one after another, and now it's your mother's turn. Later, the old woman gave a way to ask you to recognize a century-old tree at the entrance of the village as your godmother, and you can't call your own father or mother a father or mother. I can only call them uncles and aunts, so that they won't get in the way."

"Since you recognized the old tree as your godmother, your mother's body has been miraculously healed, she even became pregnant again, and gave birth to a big fat boy. But two days after the good days, your brother fell ill, the same No matter how you take the medicine, it's not good. Your mother thinks of you at this time, and always thinks that you are here to beat them again. I invited the old woman to see it again, and the old woman didn't say anything after reading it and went directly At the entrance of the village, you recognize the old tree. The old tree is actually dead, and the branches are dry. Now the whole village, including those who were half-believing in the past, completely believe that your fate is tough and you are a kin."

"That When the old man saw that the old tree was dead, he shook his head for a while, and said that unless you are not your parents' child, it will be incomprehensible."

"Your mother asked what it means to be not her child. The old woman said, divide you up. Go out, remove your name from the genealogy, and don't take the surname of their old Wang family, so that it won't be a hindrance."

"When your family gathers together, you feel that your life is too hard, and if you don't follow that old woman's words, I'm afraid that one of you will be left behind. No, I followed the old lady's words at the time. You were removed from the genealogy, and your surname had to be changed. You are not allowed to be surnamed Wang.

" Some people are also afraid that after you take their surname, you will turn against them, so they are not allowed. After thinking about it, Li Zheng said, we don't have the surname Zhou in our village, so let's just use the surname Zhou and call it Zhou Jing. My surname is Zhou."

"As for your mother, even though you were removed from the family tree and your surname was changed, I still felt that you would hinder her, so when you were ten years old, you could do all the work at home, just Your father kicked you out for a job. Don't tell me, since you left, your family has really rarely gotten sick. Your mother is more convinced that you will overcome them, and she will treat you more harshly."

Zhou Jing didn't know what to say after hearing it, this mother and son may really have no mother and son fate.

"Since that's the case, why do you still marry me if you say I won't marry?"

Shen Mo lowered his eyes and said, "My biological mother is gone, my father married a stepmother, and he thought that I was also a good match for you, so he pointed me to you."

"No, I My brother can't be kissed, mother is an accident!" Shen Lin shouted: "My stepmother has a vicious heart, she can't see how good my brother and I are, so I want to marry my brother to you, so that I can be tortured to death by you!"