Chapter 62 Being chased away

Sun Jiao was scolded by her cousin-in-law and kicked out of Li's house. When his cousin found out, not only did he not keep her, but instead he wrote a letter to her father. In the letter, there were all kinds of express hints, and it was almost impossible to directly say that she did not abide by the virtues of women. , so angry that her father threatened to marry her right away, and didn't care if she was a concubine, as long as she didn't stay at home to be ashamed.

Sun Jiao couldn't swallow this breath, and a vicious and evil plan came up in her heart.

Chen Huihui drank herbal tea in the shop and sat leisurely, when Sun Jiao secretly called out as if she was a thief.

Chen Huihui was pleasantly surprised: "It's you, girl. You came to the shop to buy something that day, and I chased you out and you disappeared. I thought you would never see it again, but I didn't expect you to come here on your own initiative. What happened last time? I would also like to thank you for helping me, if it weren't for you and my father..."

Sun Jiao just felt annoyed, if she hadn't used this woman for something, she wouldn't want to spend more time with her like this stupid woman.

Sun Jiao had a kind expression on her face.

"I knew that you would definitely get help when you came here. It wasn't that I didn't help you that day, but that I was powerless. You also saw the woman who walked beside me that day. She was my cousin and rich. It's her, and in the end, I'm just staying at her house, and I'm living a life under someone else's fence, and life is not easy."

Chen Huihui said pitifully: "I understand, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to find this place, thank you. "

Sun Jiao just thought how could there be such a stupid woman in the world, she is more deceived than a fool, she was so contemptuous in her heart that she even laughed.

"By the way, are you having a good time here, have they made it difficult for you?"

Chen Huihui said happily: "No, the master is very good and takes good care of me. Now the family has bought three more wives, the cleaning and laundry in the backyard. I almost don't need me anymore, I just sit in the shop and entertain guests."

Sun Jiao was even more angry when she saw Chen Huihui like this. Why should she be scolded and reprimanded, but Chen Huihui lived so contentedly by Zhou Jing's side. She was obviously inferior to her in every way, but she was just a beggar who sold her body to bury her father.

There was a sinister look in Sun Jiao's eyes, and she held Chen Huihui's hand with a smile, "I want to congratulate my sister."

"Ah?" Sun Jiao said, "Congratulations to me?

" , think that you are just a maid bought back by the Zhou family. Isn't it your job to do laundry, cleaning and cooking? Why does Zhou Jing leave this ready maid for use, and buy three old women to work, but what do you call you? You don't have to do it, just stay in the shop in front of you, it's obviously because I don't want you to be tired, and I love you."

Originally, Chen Huihui had never thought about this, but when Sun Jiao said it, the more she thought about it, the more she felt it.

She murmured, "Is that really the case?"

"Really, I can still lie to you. And that Zhou Fulang is a twin and can't have children. I heard that the two of them have been married for three or four years, Zhou Fulang. Lang has never given birth, so it should be impossible."

Chen Huihui was shocked, "How is it possible, they have a son who is eight years old. They just brought it back a few days ago."

"I know the child you are talking about, it's not Zhou. Jing's son is just the adopted son of a village husband. He saved Zhou Fulang's life, and Zhou Fulang asked Zhou Jing to adopt him as a son. Speaking of which, Zhou Fulang is very selfish. If you have a son, you want to give it to outsiders. Fortunately, Zhou Jing has a clear mind and keeps you by his side. He is probably watching you. If you are good, he will bring you in and give him a son. ."

Chen Huihui's face was so embarrassed, she was very happy, and at the same time she hated Shen Mo, why can't he have a baby by himself, and Zhou Jing wants to raise a son for others. A capable man like Zhou Jing must have his own children to inherit the family business.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly, a clear but gloomy voice interrupted the conversation between the two women.

Chen Hui turned her head and saw that Zhou Yu was standing at the end of the street. In the past, Zhou Yu was the master's young master in her eyes, and she should not be offended. Now that he knows that he is not Zhou Jing's biological son, he will become a bird occupying a dove's nest, and an ugly duck wants to be a white swan. There was also an indescribable resentment, as if he had seized something that belonged to her.

Sun Jiao hurriedly covered her face with her sleeves and ran away, but Chen Huihui stood there stupidly, staring at Zhou Yu with a bad look on her face. This was the first time she had made a bad face to Zhou Yu, but she was very skillful, as if she had wanted to do it for a long time.

"What's the matter with you? You thought you would dare to take care of me, but taking advantage of the master's kindness, you really thought you were a young master, and you really couldn't figure out your identity." After speaking, he entered the shop angrily.

Outside the shop, Zhou Yu stood for a long time with his head lowered and his face unclear.

The other two women bought by the Zhou family, one surnamed Ji, is mainly responsible for cooking, and the other surnamed Zhang, who is mainly responsible for cleaning and laundry.

The two wives and Zhao Cui set up the meals in the hall in the backyard, and then called the three masters over to eat.

Chen Huihui also followed and saw Zhou Yu sitting on the main table with Shen Mo serving dishes, she stared angrily, not knowing who she was staring at.

Zhou Yu happened to look up and meet Chen Huihui's eyes, and Chen Huihui raised one eyebrow provocatively without restraint.

Zhou Yu's face was expressionless, and he didn't even give her a look.

"Let's go, don't stand here, the old man and the husband don't like us to wait near when we eat."

Chen Huihui glanced at Zhou Jing reluctantly, Zhou Jing was eating without distractions, and was dragged away by Zhao Cui in the end.

Zhou Yu's chopsticks paused for a while, and then returned to normal.

"Little young master, I'm going to the latrine, and you should study the characters first."

"Yes, Master."

Not long after Master Chen left, Chen Huihui pushed open the door and came in, carrying a fruit plate with apples, oranges and bananas in it.

Zhao Cui and a woman passed by in the yard, the woman said strangely: "Did you not explain, Master Chen is not allowed to disturb us casually when he is teaching."

Zhao Cui lowered her head slightly and said softly, "Let's go, husband Wait." Chen Huihui

entered the study room with a smile, and said to Zhou Yu, "You are tired of reading, eat some fruit and look again."

"There is a difference between master and servant, call me young master."

Chen Huihui's face was hideous, she hehe twice, she heard a soft sound under the window, and her eyes rolled.

Deliberately said loudly: "Zhou Yu, don't pretend to be a young master with me. I didn't know your origin and you showed off your power for a while, but now I won't be angry with you anymore. You are just a good master, bring it back. You are a poor family, and sooner or later the master will have his own children, you are nothing!"

Zhou Yu finally stopped writing and looked up at Chen Huihui, her eyes were terrifyingly cold.

Chen Huihui was frightened by that look, and cried, "You, what do you want to do?"

Master Chen, who heard everything under the window, walked in slowly, coughed twice, and Chen Huihui ran out.

"Father, the slaves brought what you asked for." Zhao Cui brought a glass of ice juice to Shen Mo, seemingly unintentionally: "Young master has been studying for a long time, do you want to send it to the young master? Cup."

Although only the tail of summer was left, the sky was still boring.

"Okay, pour me two glasses of ice juice and I'll go take a look." In the

study, Master Chen was teaching Zhou Yu, and the ruler slapped the child's palm.

"You've only been studying for a while and you should rest for a while. If you don't work so hard, what kind of books do you still read? I think you're just stubborn and stubborn."

Shen Mo happened to hear these two sentences when he came over, but he didn't hear Zhou Yu contradicting it. The sound, followed by the sound of the ruler hitting the flesh. The voice made Shen Mo's heart skip a beat, and hurriedly pushed the door in.

When Master Chen was teaching, in order not to disturb the two of them, Zhou Jing had specially ordered them not to come over to disturb them, especially if they had a fruit plate and a cup of iced tea. Master Chen also didn't expect to be hit by Shen Mo, and the ruler was lifted halfway and dropped, neither did not fall, and his face was embarrassed.

Shen Mo saw Zhou Yu's red and swollen palms at a glance, and took two distressed steps. He just wanted to hug Zhou Yu for comfort, but he was afraid that he really made a mistake. If he showed distressed appearance, it would enhance his prestige.

He could only try his best to pretend he didn't care, and asked Master Chen: "Xiaoyu is stubborn, and Master Chen has been bothered, but he just doesn't know what was wrong. Master Chen can tell me and I will teach him a lesson."

Shen Mo's appearance was unintentional . Zhong let Master Chen think that he didn't care about Zhou Yu, and secretly thought that if the maid said it was not her own, it would not hurt.

The master said indignantly: "This child can't be educated without beating, how can it be so easy to study, how can he be a good person without suffering and suffering, this child has only read the book for an hour, and then sits in silence. Sitting like, he is clamoring for a rest, I think he should be beaten, and he will be honest after two fights. I have met many children like this."

Shen Mo listened to the back, "Just because of this, there is nothing else. "

Master Chen was fooled by Shen Mo's face and stammered: "No, no more."

"Master Chen, on the day you came, I said that this child was injured, and he had to give him a cup of tea after studying for half an hour. Have you forgotten this?"

Of course Master Chen didn't forget, just eavesdropping. After reading the maid's words, knowing that Zhou Yu was not Shen Mo and Zhou Jing's biological son, but a child who was picked up, his heart became slightly unbalanced. I think I am also full of poetry and books, but I am hungry and full. This child did not pay anything, and he was favored by the rich master. He became a son in other people's homes, and he was popular and spicy. Thinking of the few meals I had left to eat, the meat dishes were not only adequate in quantity, but also tasted better. In this way, the heart is unbalanced, and all the anger at the moment is vented on a child.

"You...you, a loving mother has many bad children. What kind of good child can you teach? If I hadn't disciplined you, this child would have made a big mistake sooner or later!"

Zhou Yu gently pulled Shen Moyi's corner, no Crying, he only whispered: "It's the son's fault, the son shouldn't..."

Shen Mo said flatly: "Nothing should not, Xiaoyu, our family asked the master to teach you, not to ask the master to beat and scold you for no reason. Now, Master Chen is such a talented person, our Zhou family is not worthy of it, please ask the master to settle the bill and leave!"

Master Chen was taken aback, probably did not expect that Shen Mo would dare to resign him, and then there was a burst of shame and anger on his face, and he said angrily. : "I don't even look at your family. You are a businessman with a stench of copper. It's not because of my good intentions. No one will come to teach you. Oh, I told you that I don't teach you anymore. It's your family that I quit!"

Shen Mo gave He paid his wages and was 'invited' to leave. Mrs Ji looked at Zhou Yu's red hands, and her eyes were red with distress.

"How can this master be so cruel to beat the young master like this, Zhou Furang, why do you still pay him the wages? You should deduct it from him."

Shen Mo gave Zhou Yu medicine, and he felt bad for himself, "Xiaoyu, Ah, I'm sorry for you, but I can't support you even if you were bullied under my nose. That Master Chen, isn't it Ah? He is so bullied, but he has a reputation. Even if he is just a poor scholar and doesn't commit major crimes, the county magistrate will give him three points of face. We are just a businessman. It's just a few silver coins, I really can't touch him." Zhou

Yu didn't know what to think, and after a moment he said: "Ah, I understand all these reasons, and I won't resent you for it."

Jing followed a few salesmen at home to run every day. When he came back at night, it was already dark, and Zhou Yu went to bed early. But Zhou Jing was still worried. He entered Zhou Yu's room lightly, peeked at the child's hand, and blew it in distress, as if this would reduce the child's pain, and finally kissed Zhou Yu's forehead. Walk.

After he left, Zhou Yuyu opened his eyes in the dark, stared at the palm of his red palm quietly for a long time, and even shed tears silently. This child who was beaten to the point of being bruised and never cried, but because of a heartfelt concern, wept.

The more Chen Huihui looked at Zhou Yu in the past few days, the more frightened she became. She always felt that the child was gloomy and terrifying even though she didn't speak a word.

She felt that she had to strike first, and she really found an opportunity.

At noon that day, she saw with her own eyes Zhou Yu secretly opened the back door and let in a dirty child. The child was in rags like a beggar. Following Zhou Yu as a thief seems to have entered the bedroom.

The little boy was slightly taller than Zhou Yu, with a yellow face and thin skin. After entering the room, he said, "Your house is too clean. I'd better sit on the ground, so as not to get dirty, they should scold you when you come back."

Zhou Yuyao He shook his head, "No, it's cold on the ground, sit on a chair."

After hearing this, the little boy smiled kindly. "We used to eat and sleep on the ground. We didn't pay attention to whether it was cool or not at that time, but now that you have paid attention to these little things, I am really happy for you." The

little boy looked Holding the beautiful furniture, he touched it fondly, "Can I really sit on it, do they really not beat and scold you for getting dirty with me?"

"No, they treat me very well." Zhou Yu lowered his head and glanced at the injured palm, where Shen Mo personally administered medicine every day, and the swelling had subsided. "This is for you."

It was a plate of exquisite pastries and a plate of fruit.

"Wow, it's great that you can eat this every day." The little boy seemed to be hungry for a long time, so he grabbed it with his hands and ate it immediately.

Zhou Yu sat on the bed and inadvertently grabbed the little tiger by the bed.

The little boy pointed at the little tiger with bright eyes, "I know this, it costs twenty-five taels of silver outside, it's not as big as yours. It seems that the Zhou family is really kind to you, it's not just superficiality. I am willing to play with you even a flashy toy."

Zhou Yu said: "Well, this doll Ah Mo also has one, his is a little monkey, because he is a monkey, and I am a tiger."

"It is rumored that Master Zhou loves him The couple's heart hurts so much, it seems that their reputation is well-deserved."

Zhou Yu said nothing, and lowered his eyes and hugged the little tiger in his arms. In fact, he is very precocious and doesn't like such childish dolls, but this is the first gift he received when he grew up, and the meaning is very different.

"By the way, I saw from a distance outside that they even invited a master to teach you to read. It seems that they really treat you as a son."

"Yes, but that master has already been dismissed by me because he beat me. My father told me that human beings eat whole grains, and the nature of the body cannot be violated. Humans always have limits, they can work hard, but they can't go against them. So it's wrong for the Master to not allow me to rest." The

little boy was stunned, "Your father's words are so strange, he's different from others. All I know is that the head hangs from the beam and the cone pierces the stock. That's the right way."

Overheard outside . The two children's secret Chen Huihui was so angry that she felt resentful that Zhou Yu was simply an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf. The Zhou family gave him such a noble status, and he even dared to look for beggars at home. She felt that it was very necessary for Shen Mo to come and take a look at the child's true face. Just walked away lightly.

Inside the room, the little boy suddenly smiled and said, "You deliberately showed her that you want her to go to where Zhou Fulang will report you?"

Zhou Yu gently stroked the doll's fluff, and said lightly, "She doesn't know her identity too well. , it will be a scourge sooner or later, and it should be solved." The

little boy said, "Since you are so confident that Zhou Fulang will choose to protect you, why don't you file a complaint with him directly."

"Some things, only bad consequences can make it happen. A teacher's lesson. Ah, everything is good, but sometimes he is too soft-hearted. Fortunately, this lesson is not big, but it hurts him."

"Okay." The little boy shrugged his shoulders, "The child who is five years younger is obviously You, but you were the one who had ideas in the past. If it weren't for you, I would still not be able to vent my anger on my mother, and then I plan to..."

"Zhou Fulang..." Chen Huihui ran into the shop panting, not even breathing He said, "Come to the backyard to have a look, I heard Zhou Yu crying in the house!"

"What?" Shen Mo was so shocked that he dropped his abacus and didn't notice that Chen Huihui, a maid, even called the master's name. .

What kind of child Zhou Yu is, Shen Mo knows best, even if the sky falls and breaks his ribs, he won't shed a single tear.

He hurriedly ran into Zhou Yu's bedroom, and broke in without knocking on the door.

"Xiaoyu, what's the matter with you..." Shen Mo was startled when he saw the two children in the room who were chatting happily before he finished asking.

The filthy little child accidentally knocked over the fruit bowl and stood beside him at a loss, as if he wanted to escape, but was too scared to dare.

Zhou Yu asked, "Ah, what's the matter?"

Shen Mo turned to look at Chen Huihui, and saw that she was staring at Zhou Yu with pride.

"It's nothing, I just heard that your little guest came to the house. I wanted to have a quick meal. I was afraid that it would be late and the child would leave, so I ran in a hurry and scared you. I was too rude." Shen Mo said.

"No, ah." Zhou Yu pointed to the little boy and didn't hide it, "Ah, his name is Zhou Changxi, he is the first son of a town named Zhou Da, and I worked with Zheng Liu as a day laborer for his family. I knew him back then."

Zhou Da?

Shen Mo blinked, feeling that something in his mind was too fast to grasp.

"It's rare that you have a friend. Don't leave at night, you must stay for dinner. Xiao Cui, bring some more fruit cakes to the children. By the way, last time Xiao Yu said that the delicious candy was also served." Then he instructed: "You two don't eat too much, be careful that you won't be able to eat for a while ." "Understood, ah

."

"Thank you Zhou Fulang."

"It's really good." Shen Mo exited the room, walked a long way before standing down. "Chen Huihui, it's been a long time since you came to my shop. It's been three months. I asked myself that I've been treating you well, so now I just want to ask you, why did you do this?"

Chen Huihui bit her lip and said, "I I do n't understand what Zhou Fulang means."

"Chen Huihui, because I have suffered a lot since I was a child, I don't want others to go through my hardships again. If you can help a person, you can change a person's life. Yes. But I'm not a fool. Master Chen had always been respectful to Xiaoyu before, and he didn't dare to neglect him, but suddenly he changed his attitude. He actually beat Xiaoyu because he wanted to rest. It was clearly his fault. I told him when I first came here, and he agreed. How could he suddenly take this punishment again? Now I think it was because you told him something I didn't know. You said that Xiaoyu cried, it should be just to lead me to watch this play. You have heard me and the master talk about Zhou Da before, and you know that the sausage shop in the family is bought from his family. From my point of view, I just can't make a small reputation, at least let me be a little bit wary of him, so you can take advantage of it."

Chen Huihui knew that the little boy was Zhou Da's son-in-law because Zhou Da used to be famous in the town. For a period of time, the little boy also put on the profile of the young master. She is from the town, and her father once worked in Zhou Da's house.

"These are just your guesses, Zhou Fulang."

Shen Mo suddenly laughed, "It doesn't matter, Chen Huihui, you seem to have forgotten a little, you are the slave of my family's death contract, even if I execute you, no one will care if you find any excuse. Yes. But in the end, I can't do anything that will kill people casually, but I can't keep you at home. There is a shortage of female dyeing workers in the dyeing workshop, so you can go there. "

Because Chen Huihui allowed herself to be a girl in the town, although her family was too poor to open the fire, she had a kind of arrogance in her bones that looked down on the country people. This is probably one of the reasons why she dared to have delusions about Zhou Jing when she knew that Shen Mo was a husband from the village. Now Shen Mo directly drove her to the countryside and asked her to work in the dyeing workshop, which made her more unwilling than selling her. She doesn't want to go to the country, and then marry a scumbag casually, it's better to be a servant, anyway, she is still from the town.

"I don't, you don't have the right to deal with me, I bought it from the master, you have no right..."

"Really?" Shen Mo left with a sneer, and after a while, two men came from out of nowhere to block Chen Huihui mouth, stuffed her into a mule cart, and dragged her away.