Chapter 40 Trial sale

"Second brother, don't be in a hurry to drive me away. You can try our family's food first. If you think it's good, you can keep it. If it's not good, then you can shoot me away."

The second brother said impatiently, "You said that you sell sausages, Let me ask you, is your sausage still delicious like Yunji's in our town? If it's really so delicious, you need to sell it everywhere. You opened a shop early and sat in the shop like Yunji and counted the money. I still need to go around."

Zhou Jing said the same thing, "I don't know if Yunji's is delicious or not, but he definitely doesn't have spicy flavors here. And there are duck goods in my house, This food is the only one in the town, and it is also an appetizer that is not inferior to sausages. It is no exaggeration to say that many customers who have eaten my sausages and duck goods praise my food is better than Yunji's. Of course, if the second brother does not believe it , You can try it, I'll count you for free."

Little Er opened his mouth to refute something, and a middle-aged man in a green shirt next to him said, "What's the name of your food?"

Zhou Jing didn't expect that Little Er didn't like it. , But his guests took a fancy to him. This is not considered a door-to-door business. Zhou Jing looked up at Xiao Er, thinking that if Xiao Er didn't allow him, he would leave, and he would never do business in other people's shops.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Er glared at him and said, "If I ask you something, you will answer."

Zhou Jing couldn't understand Xiao Er's meaning for a while, so he thought he was too big to care, and replied, "My family is The Zhouji sausages in the market, I dare not say how delicious the food is, but it is definitely unique in taste." The

middle-aged man nodded, "You can give me half a catty of sausages, and duck goods can also come as many as I want. Try it."

"Okay." The

middle-aged man in Zhou Jingjing was well-dressed, and seeing the respectful attitude of Xiao Er towards him, he knew that he was a rich and distinguished guest, and Xiao Er did not dare to offend him easily. Otherwise, just because he sells food and sells food to the restaurant and robs guests, the business will not be completed.

Zhou Jing served a sausage to the middle-aged man, duck neck, duck claws, duck head, duck gizzards, etc., and even potato chips and seaweed buckles were all a little less. The middle-aged man seemed to be very interested in spicy food, and he tasted the spicy sausage at the first bite.

Spicy tastes are very picky. People who can eat spicy food not only don't feel spicy, but they don't like it. People who can't eat spicy can fill a large glass of water with a little bit of it.

This middle-aged man seemed to enjoy the spicy taste, the sausage didn't sizzle in his mouth, and he could taste it calmly.

Zhou Jing took out all his eating styles, and the middle-aged man came down one by one.

"You are very good at eating spicy food. Many customers will lose their temper when they eat my spicy sausages and duck goods for the first time." The

middle-aged man was noncommittal and laughed lightly.

"How do you plan to sell your food?"

"Sausages are 20 cents a pound. Duck goods depend on what you buy, and the price varies with different price points..."

Before Zhou Jing could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Xiao Er.

"This is my shopkeeper, surnamed Cai, don't lie if you want to do business."

Zhou Jing immediately apologized, "I don't know Taishan, I didn't recognize Cai's shopkeeper, and I thought it was a rich man from somewhere. Shopkeeper

Cai didn't take it to heart, he waved his hand at will, "It's okay."

Zhou Jing said, "Manager Cai tried it out himself, knowing that our food tastes absolutely not bad, and the taste also accounts for a fresh word, it is a side dish for drinking. Might as well leave some to try, our family can try it out."

"Trial sale?"

"Yes, a trial sale." Zhou Jing explained: "Manager Cai can roughly calculate how much food can be sold in a day based on the sales volume in the restaurant, and I can leave you the estimated amount. There is a three-day trial sale period. , that is to say, you don't need to take the capital of the first three days and sell it. You can settle the account for as much as you sell. As for the rest, if you can't sell it, it's mine. As long as you have something, don't Because I couldn't sell it, it went bad or I threw it away for other reasons, just tell me not to report it."

For the restaurant, this is a sure-fire business, and in three days, the popularity of the same food is enough to prove.

Shopkeeper Cai said: "You are very confident in your own food."

Zhou Jing was not false, he nodded and said, "My food is exquisite in workmanship, and there are unique secret recipes in it, not to mention the two special flavors of spicy and five-spice. , Yunji doesn't have one, and it's the first in town. If shopkeeper Cai wants it, I won't lie. I'll give you 18 cents a pound for sausages, and 10 cents a pound for duck heads... Potato chips with seaweed buckles are the next best thing. The side dish of wine, the small profit is small, four cents a pound."

"You can save some to try, we will sign a long-term contract if it sells well. If it doesn't sell well, the loss is all with me, and you won't lose a penny in the restaurant. The

shopkeeper Cai said directly: "I have done this kind of business without losing money. Three kinds of sausages will give me five pounds each, duck goods will be three pounds each, and potato chips and seaweed buckle will give me two pounds. I buy side dishes. But let's say in advance that since you sold it to me, other restaurants can't sell it."

Zhou Jing knew that doing business in a restaurant also pays attention to a single serving, but what he wants to leave is not a single serving. way, but wholesale. It is equivalent to turning all the restaurants into his sales points. This method can really be done. If there are so many restaurants in the town, even if a few tenths are willing to sell them, the sales volume will be considerable.

Zhou Jingwei asked: "Treasurer Cai, I'm afraid this will not work. I recommended it all the way, and several restaurants have signed long-term supply contracts with me."

Shopkeeper Cai subconsciously asked: "Which are all?"

"I'm afraid I'm sorry for the inconvenience. But I can assure Shopkeeper Cai that they are not small restaurants, and some of them are about the same size as yours. I don't dare to lie, because I can't hide what I eat. Whether the restaurant sells my food, it won't take long for you to know, and you can find out who it is, but it's not convenient to say it out of my mouth. That's all ."

In fact, there is no such restaurant at all, Zhou Jing's words are just to tell the shopkeeper Cai that his family's food is very popular, and everyone else has ordered it. As for other large-scale restaurants, he could recommend them in the name of Kelaiju, but he dared not say anything else, and several rivals with fierce competition would definitely stay.

Because Zhou Jing swears that he really thinks there are so many, and the sum of the tossing and turning in his heart guesses that it must be his opponents. Since those opponents are all decided, he should have it, otherwise he will be compared.

Shopkeeper Cai struggled for a while and said, "Okay, then, you can leave some for me to try."

"Okay, I'll get it for you now." Zhou Jing followed Xiao Er and said, leaving the food. Really don't want a penny.

"Master Cai, you can take a look, keep the big sale, I will come over tomorrow at this point, and you will give me as much money as you sell. If you don't sell it, as long as you have food, it will be mine if it goes bad. ."

Zhou Jing went out of the guest house, the back basket was mostly empty, he whistled in a very good mood, and left a few houses one after another.

For those who showed a little interest, Zhou Jing introduced the trial sale method. Many restaurants were interested in the trial sale method he proposed, and felt that it was a good deal, so they agreed to stay for the trial sale.

Zhou Jing did not blindly say that the restaurant store will keep as many as the trial sells, but he also judges the sales volume according to the size of the store, coordinates the two sides, and finally sets a number that is satisfactory to each other.

In the name of cooperating with Kelaiju, it is very easy to use whether it is a big restaurant or a small shop. Ten pounds of sausage. This restaurant and Kelaiju are opposite restaurants. As soon as Kelaiju placed an order, it was decided immediately.

Zhou Jing rushed back to the market, and just after the lunch market broke up, there were just 13 catties of sausage left on the stall.

"There's no need to sell it. It just so happens that I'm still short of ten catties of sausage from a big restaurant. We'll send him the rest."

"You, yours are all sold out?" Shen Mo didn't expect the sales to go so smoothly. In his heart, restaurants are also in the food business, and they can do it, so why spend money to buy them?

Zhou Jing nodded with a smile, "Yes, they're all sold out."

Shen Mo's face flushed with excitement, "You sell at our market price, which is the wholesale price you told me before."

"This... it should count . Wholesale price."

Shen Mo asked: "What should it mean? Could it be that both prices have been sold?"

"No, I did a trial sale, that is, I sold the food there for no money, and they bought it the next day. Pay us as much as we have."

"What?" The first time Shen Mo suspected Zhou Jing, he looked at Zhou Jing like a lunatic and said, "If they can't sell a pound, don't we have to pay for it. "

Theoretically, this is the case, but trust me, it will never be impossible to sell a pound."

"But, what if you only buy a pound? The rest of the losses are not all of us. This business will not be sold unless they We can sell it all, otherwise we will pay!"

No matter what kind of stupid idea Shen Mo thought it was, the ten catties of sausages that the restaurant promised to sell on a trial basis were still delivered.

Zhou Jing repeatedly assured: "If I can't get the cost back tomorrow, I will stop the trial sale."

Only then did Shen Mo agree.

When he came to Wu Butcher's stall, Wu Butcher saw the eggplants beaten by the two Shen brothers, and Wu Butcher asked: "What's wrong with Zhou's husband and Shen's younger brother, so frowning? Zhou Jing has been in these days. I've increased the amount of meat here, it's twice as much as before, but your stall is still closed so early today, it should be sold out early, why are you not happy."

Shen Mo was angry when he mentioned it. .

"It's not that it's sold out, it's that Brother Jing held a trial sale for the first three days, which is equivalent to consigning food to a restaurant. They can buy as much as they can, and when they check out, they will give the part of the money that was sold to the restaurant. Those who don't go out are counted as ours."

Unexpectedly, Butcher Wu said: "Brother Zhou, your idea is too good, maybe you will lose some money in the first three days, you can use this method to attract them in, knowing your sausages and ducks It is easy to sell, and the profits will be very large in the future."