Chapter 74 New year's eve

He Xi's family should be really bad at eating these few bites. When he got home, he brought the little milk dog without standing.

There are a total of four two males and two females. The little milk dogs are not afraid of life in a new place. The daring ones crawl around, but they find it fun. Trembling climbed onto Shen Mo's knees and sniffed hard on his face with the tip of his tender red nose. He seemed to think that his smell was not bad, so he snorted twice, and ducked into the nest.

He Xi was very happy to see that the little puppy liked Shen Mo so much. In people like Zhou Jing's life, if the puppy can please the owner, it can't be better than these country mud legs. He sighed secretly in his heart, this little guy knows how to pick people, and he picks one by one.

Shen Mo gently hugged the fluffy little guy, and he could see that he liked it very much.

"Ow..." The little guy who was sleeping soundly was suddenly picked up by the back of his neck, and his four short legs were kicking randomly, his sleepy little eyes finally opened a slit, and he found that he was hanging in the air. , He was so frightened that he opened his small eyes like grapes, and cried even more.

"Brother Jing, you scared it." Shen Mo hurriedly jumped off the chair to rescue the little milk dog.

Zhou Jing stood up straight, straightened his arms and lifted the little milk dog above his head, Shen Mo jumped twice and couldn't reach it. Looking at him with a shriveled mouth, he was even more aggrieved than a little milk dog, which made Zhou Jing's heart itch.

He said righteously: "The dog is dirty, how can you hold it in your arms, beware of germs?"

"Bacteria, what is that?" Shen Mo asked in confusion.

He Xi also didn't know what bacteria were, but he could understand the disgust in Zhou Jing's words, and hurriedly said: "It's not dirty, little milk dogs are not dirty when they are born. If you don't believe me, you smell the smell of milk. What. And these little guys have been weaned, and they are very easy to feed. Just give some thin rice soup every day, and after half a month, you can give some leftovers."

The native dogs raised by farmers are not as expensive as the pet dogs of later generations. Many native dogs are not even fed. They go out to find food when they are hungry. When people are not full, they do not know how the dogs treat themselves. Feeding, but most of them are thin and bony, but it does not affect the housekeeping at all, and they will not bite people.

Shen Mo was even more aggrieved, and the little milk dog seemed to understand it, and the calf kicked even more happily, ooh, ooh, ooh, and it broke people's hearts.

Shen Mo looked like he was about to cry if he didn't return it to him.

Zhou Jing turned around and threw it into Zhou Yu's arms, who was sitting beside him.

"Children like this stuff, so I'll play it with you."

Zhou Yu: "..." If Ah Mo doesn't hold it cleanly, won't it be dirty if he holds it?

Shen Mo was so angry that he stared straight at him with his beautiful Danfeng eyes. Zhou Jing actually puffed out his chest and felt very happy. Did you see that his husband was hooked by him and looked at him without blinking.

And He Xi seems to have vaguely understood something. Master Zhou doesn't seem to really dislike the dirty little milk dog, but he just doesn't want Zhou Fulang to hold him. Why is this?

Shen Lin was pregnant and didn't get close to the puppy, so he secretly pouted at Wang Ren, "Stingy."

Wang Ren grinned.

In the evening, I cooked a thick rice soup for the little dogs, which was sticky and mixed with two grains of millet. Among them, the one that was held by Shen Mo was very domineering, with a twisted buttocks, left and right hit, knocking over the two little milk dogs on both sides at once. That's not all, he took a few mouthfuls of rice soup with a big mouth, and then used his little head to arch the little milk dog on the opposite side to the sky. Only its own little head is left in the whole small basin, so it is satisfied.

Zhou Jing pointed at the little milk dog, and said in a tone that he had seen through long ago: "Look, I'll just say it's bad!"

Shen Mo: "..."

Zhou Yu: "..."

The two women in the family: "..."

Fortunately, Shen Lin and Wang Ren left, otherwise there would be two more speechless.

A thick quilt was folded into four layers and spread in the hall, and the four little milk dogs were put into the quilt and curled up against each other.

Shen Mo walked into the room and closed the door, still looking back reluctantly, "Is it okay to put them in the hall like this, will it be cold?"

"Xiao Mo, our hall is warmer than other people's bedrooms." Zhou Jing Unbuckling the belt, stripping off the coat, and then continuing to strip off the trousers and furs.

Seeing Zhou Jing, who smashed himself to the ground in an instant, Shen Mo was flustered later, he couldn't help swallowing saliva, and his lips were cyanotic.

"You...what are you doing? Ming...tomorrow will be the New Year's Day, so I have to get up early to get busy." The more Shen Mo said, the weaker and less confident he became.

The enemy is strong and I am weak, which will only enhance the enemy's prestige. Zhou Jing smiled and walked up to Shen Mo, and hugged him by his legs.

"You, what are you doing?" Shen Mo felt that today's scene of the little milk dog being carried by the back of the neck and stabbed by the neck is reappearing, but now the weak and helpless one has become him.

Throwing the person on the bed, before Shen Mo could react, the majestic Zhou Jing pressed him on. A bite on Shen Mo's white and tender neck, it was clearly he who was abused, but the man lay on his shoulders and cried miserably: "You never kissed me, let alone kissed me. I have kissed it, and I have kissed it today, you say, who do you hate me and it more?"

Zhou Jing's tone seemed to say the next sentence, with me, without it, without it, who do you want? if. Then you should shake your head. I don't listen to me, I just don't listen. I won't listen to what you say. The annual drama.

"Why don't you talk, but you talk, who do you really care about?"

Zhou Jing took a step back after thinking about it, and asked for mercy: "Why don't you kiss me." He pointed to his mouth, "So I I won't be jealous anymore, I can consider letting you play with it in the future."

Shen Mo blushed and closed his eyes, Zhou Jing is such Zhou Jing, he knows.

Zhou Jing was unrepentant, "You really don't kiss?"

No kiss!

Shen Mo only closed his eyes tighter when he heard the words, Zhou Jing laughed twice with malicious intent, his hands didn't know what he was doing under the quilt, In short, Shen Mo opened his watery eyes and kissed Zhou Jing's mouth as if at home. As soon as he touched the man's lips, he was instantly pinched on the bed and devoured.

The atmosphere of the New Year's Eve is very strong, and the crackling of firecrackers sounded intermittently as soon as the day dawned.

The two wives got up early and were busy, and when Zhou Jing woke up, the house was warm and warm, and a dragon was born.

Turning his head to look, the little husband was sleeping soundly, his blushing face was like two balls of red apples. He possessed a kiss, only to feel infinite tenderness in his heart. This is his little husband. With him, he will no longer be alone in this different world, and he will have roots and a home. This year is their first year together, which is of special significance.

He got up and washed his face lightly, and as soon as he walked to the door, the two old ladies greeted him with a smile.

"Master, Happy New Year!"

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "Happy New Year."

Mrs. Ji said, "Master, Young Master has been waiting for you in the yard for a long time, and the gun battles are ready, so I will wait for you to get up and let them go. When you let go, will you set the meal? ? This one has made wild boar lean meat porridge and lotus seed porridge, and the dishes have made spring rolls, meat omelette, golden belly soup, and dried mutton."

New Year's Eve pays attention to pairings, and eating and drinking is not an odd number. Since the main event is at night, these two meals during the day are very simple.

Zhou Jingdao: "I'll go and set off a cannon with Xiaoyu first. After the cannon is fired, come back and warm it up. When Xiaomo wakes up, we can eat together. By the way, don't open the door first, and the children who greet the New Year will wait for Xiaomo to wake up before putting it in. Prepare more food. If you don't have any, hurry up and add more, so that the children will not be able to eat."

"I see, the slaves will go down and prepare."

Zhou Jingjing said: "This New Year, there are only three of us in the family. No matter whether you are a slave or a slave, you can sit at a table and have a good time, and you don't have to hide it, it's my license." The

imperial master-servant system was strict, and the servants who signed the death contract were not even as good as the beasts, and the beasts were afraid that they would be exhausted by working too much. Tired to death, but slaves live and die according to the master's will. In this case, let alone eating at the same table, the person who can pick up the rest of the meal from the master has to be the celebrity in front of the master.

But the Zhou family never treated people so harshly, and they were allowed to eat whatever they wanted to eat, as long as it wasn't ridiculously expensive.

Now that the Chinese New Year is over, they are also allowed to serve the table. This is not only a matter of eating, but also treats them as human beings. Mrs Ji hurriedly knelt down and bowed to Xie En. When she got up, her eyes were slightly red, thinking that she couldn't cry during the New Year, so as not to add bad luck to the master, she endured it.

The little milk dogs were wooing behind Zhou Jing for food, and Zhou Jing strode out of the house as if he didn't listen. Mrs. Ji covered her mouth and snickered, "Sister Zhang, give these little things some rice soup to drink, save for a while the husband wakes up, pesters the husband to ask for it, and asks the master to see it, I don't know why I will be jealous again. ."

Mrs. Zhang laughed when she thought of Zhou Jing's inexplicable way of drinking dry vinegar yesterday.

Zhou Yu has been playing in the yard for a long time. No matter how much he has experienced, he is still a child at heart.

"father."

Zhou Jing said: "Have you let it go before?"

"No, I have seen the children in the village let it go."

Zhou Jingxiang's hand paused, and then smiled: "It's okay, I will use this long incense when I put it on for a while, and hide from a distance. , run away immediately when the gun battle is lit, the farther the better, don't let it collapse."

"My son knows." Zhou Yu took Changxiang eagerly, and when Zhou Jing released the first one, he followed the second one. two.

With two 'bang bang' sounds, the cannonball burst out of Lao Gao, and it seemed that it exploded in the sky. The sound of explosions blew up the New Year's celebration.

Zhou Jing laughed and said, "Good boy, if you put it at such a high level, it will be smooth in the coming year."

"Father too." The

father and son set off a cannonball in the yard for a while. Mrs. Ji came over and called someone, saying that Shen Mo was up and waiting for them. After dinner, the two entered the hall.

Shen Mo was sitting at the table, playing with the little milk dog, when he heard Zhou Jing's footsteps and put the little milk dog on the ground like a thief, straightening his back and pretending to be doing nothing. The little milk dog groaned at his trouser legs, and Shen Mo also made a mighty appearance.

Zhou Jing held back his smile, pretending he didn't see the dog hair on his robe and sitting down to eat. The two old ladies ate together with the main family, so they temporarily added two more dishes, one fried with fungus and sliced ​​pigeons.

Chinese New Year is very particular, and every dish must have leftovers, which means that there is surplus every year.

After breakfast, the table was withdrawn, and the big iron gate of the Zhou family slowly opened, allowing the village children to enter the door to send auspiciousness.

There is a custom in Wangjia Village. On the 30th day of the new year, the children from the family come to announce the good news. Adds more, so even the most stingy people in the village will prepare some cheap melon seeds fried by themselves, and grab a small handful for the children who come, so as not to let the children go home empty-handed, so as not to say dejected words. Of course, if someone's family is too poor, the adults in the family will specifically instruct them not to go, and the children will not go, after all, they won't be able to ask for food.

On the 31st day of the new year, every household with children will be released, and it is allowed to go door-to-door to pay New Year's greetings. Saying a few auspicious words, in exchange for wedding candy, or other food, the food you get is the children's snacks in the 30th or even the first month of the year.

Therefore, what the children look forward to most is the Chinese New Year. In order to get more snacks, the adults in the family will sew two large and deep pockets on the clothes. Often from the beginning of the village to the end of the village, two pockets can be filled. , children can eat for many days.

This year, the children in Wangjia Village have been eyeing the Zhou family without being told by adults. They all know that the Zhou family is rich now. If there are too many, such a big pig will not be able to eat even after the first month of the year, and it will not be able to eat at all. The children all know that pork is delicious, so they are so greedy that they are smirking. They also heard from their parents that the reason why the family can eat the meat of the previous year this year is thanks to Mr. Zhou. pass well.

Because of these children, they believed that going to Zhou's house would definitely get more snacks, so they squatted at the gate of Zhou's house early. But waiting left and right, jumping up and down, the Zhou family just didn't open the door, and the children were scratching their ears and cheeks in a hurry. Among them, a few ignorant and impatient ones knocked on the door. The old women didn't open the door, but answered from the wall in the courtyard, 'The master has a lot of housework. Open the door and let the children in to send auspiciousness. '

The children don't know whether this is true or not, but everyone in the Wang family knows that the Zhou family has no ancestors to sacrifice. Zhou Jing has betrayed the Wang family, and his parents don't recognize him, so what ancestors do they worship.

The children had to go to other people's houses to seek good luck first, and turned around the iron gate of Zhou's house that finally opened the door, and let the long-awaited children go in.

"Little Er, Daniel, Zhou's house is open. I saw Tie Zhu. He just came out of Zhou's house, and both of his pockets were filled, and he even had dried persimmons in his hand." The year-old boy jumped into Wang Fulu's house and shouted. He had a good time with Wang Fulu's four grandchildren. He was a frequent visitor to the Wang family, so he was not cautious.

Shen Lin was pregnant this year, and the Wang family specially prepared a lot of snacks. In order to attract more children, they asked for a few more auspicious words for the child in Shen Lin's belly, hoping that he would have a boy in one fell swoop.

The two wives of the Wang family were envious, thinking that they were pregnant when Wang Fulu and his wife were not so generous, and they felt sore in their hearts. But when Shen Lin came back in his thirties, the sourness disappeared immediately, because the food brought back to Shen Lin by the Zhou family was more than the New Year's goods prepared by the Wang family for the three New Year's Days combined. As for the snacks for the children, The Zhou family's list was prepared for Shen Lin, but he couldn't compare it to the Wang family's.

Although Zhuang Shi was the first to come to Wang's house in the morning, he had already discussed it once, but Shen Lin still smiled when he saw him and grabbed a lot for him.

Seeing this, the two sisters-in-law of the Wang family felt that Shen Lin was a bit of a loser. The child had to give auspiciousness to him, but he couldn't give a child every time he came, so how could he give it to him? But thinking of the snacks that Shen Lin didn't use at all, they were all brought by the Zhou family. Even if they were distressed, they couldn't persuade Shen Lin not to give it. They didn't give up their own things. There's no such reason. .

"Aunt Shen, Happy New Year, good luck and good luck, and I wish Auntie a big fat boy who is white and fat." Zhuang Shi said a lot of auspicious words to Shen Lin.

Shen Lin smiled and said, "Auntie, I'll borrow your auspicious words." Now that Shen Lin's family has made him not care about this bit of snacks, it is better to ask for some auspiciousness.

Hao Yulan heard Zhuang Shi's words in the kitchen and knew that they were going to Zhou's house to send Geely, but she came out without hearing the instructions of the two daughters-in-law: "You go to Zhou's house to send Jixiang a few good words, ask for some snacks and come back. You can't ask for it, let alone rely on your uncle's relationship to open your mouth to ask for something good when you see it, you know?" The

second daughter-in-law also instructed: "Listen to grandma, if you let me know that you took something else, be careful at night. I won't give you any meat to eat."

The two children of the second daughter-in-law's family were so frightened that they quickly patted their chests and promised that they would never want anything other than snacks.

The eldest daughter-in-law saw that the younger brother-in-law and daughter-in-law had said so, so she said a few words casually. The two children remembered the second aunt's words and promised that they would never take anything else.

"It's alright, you guys are going. If the eldest brother and the brother-in-law give the red envelopes, they will take them away, which is a kind of face for the aunt." The

children didn't know what to do, so they looked up at Hao Yulan.

Hao Yulan said: "That's not good, if that is the case, the children will not be allowed to go."

Shen Lin advised: "Mother, our two families are relatives, how can we not let the children go to the elder brother's husband's house to send auspiciousness during the New Year, and then Because of my relationship, the eldest brother-in-law is the elder of the children. How can the elders not give the juniors New Year's money? It's shameful. Moreover, if the eldest brother-in-law's family comes to pay New Year's greetings in the future, we can only give the children snacks. Did you just send them away? They all came and went, it's nothing. If my mother is afraid of taking advantage of the elder brother's family, I will go back to see how much they give to the children."

Hao Yulan then smiled: " Yes, I was thinking about the left just now, because relatives are naturally different from others, so they should move around. Then you will receive another red envelope, and you can't ask for anything else." The

five children left happily. .

When we arrived at Zhou's house, we found that the children in the main room had lined up, and almost all the children of Wangjia Village were waiting here.

The eldest grandson of the Wang family, Daniu, said: "Why are there so many people, what kind of snacks are you giving?" As

he asked, several children walked over happily holding their pockets.

Zhuang Shi pointed at their pockets in surprise and said, "Look, each of them has a persimmon cake, raisins and preserved fruit. Those things are very expensive. I watched my mother for several days before she bought me a small handful. She and her father are still reluctant to eat it, so they leave it to my sister and me."

"Ah, what should I do? I can't handle such expensive snacks. Will we not be able to share it so late?" Daniel asked worriedly. .

Who knew that as soon as he finished speaking, Mrs Ji saw the four of them as they passed by in the courtyard. The servants know the mind of the master better than the master. They all know how much Shen Mo values ​​his younger brother, so Mrs. Ji pays special attention to Shen Lin's family. In the first few days of returning to the village, Mrs. Ji specially inquired about the Wang family, and got to know the people of the Wang family from the inside out. Now I can see at a glance that these auspicious children belong to the Wang family, and they rushed up in two steps.

"The four of you are the nephews and nieces of Mrs. Shen's family. Come with me."

"Ah?" team.

There were a few sensible older children in the team. Seeing that the four children of the Wang family were led by Mrs. Ji to ask for snacks, they were worried that the snacks would be robbed, so they shouted, "We came first, and we waited for a long time. Now, how can we let them jump in the queue first." The

four children are also very polite, and they feel that they are late and asked for a limited amount of good snacks first, which is not equivalent to grabbing the snacks of the children who were in line first, and it is embarrassing. He bowed his head to return to the line. But he was grabbed by Mrs Ji's arm.

Mrs. Ji did not reprimand the child, nor did she give him a face, but explained lightly: "This is the nephew and niece of my master Zhou Fulang, his uncle is my husband's younger brother, no matter what, there is no nephew and niece. You still need to wait in line to go to Bomo's house." The

main reason is that the Zhou family did not live in Wangjia Village for the second half of the year, so that the impression of the Zhou family was only the wealthy eldest man from a wealthy family. , completely forgot about the relationship between the Zhou family and the Wang family.

Those older children also remembered what Mrs. Ji said, so they shut up and didn't dare to say any more. After all, it's okay to give all the good things to the nephews and nieces and not give them to other people's children. For a while, I was afraid that the four children would not get anything if they filed a lawsuit in front of their uncle. Those older children are a little regretful.

Mrs. Ji said: "Don't make trouble for you, and say auspicious words when you go in. If everyone has something, you are the last one in the queue. Our host family doesn't take this little snack in the eyes, it's just to ask for auspiciousness. ." The

rest of the children were relieved. And the four children of the Wang family were not guilty of following behind Mrs. Ji. Thinking of the reminders from their uncle and grandma, they completely realized that the master living in this high gate compound was their uncle.

"Husband, the four children of the Wang family have come to send auspiciousness, and asked me to send them in first." The

four children were sweet-mouthed, and immediately shouted, "How are you, Bo, I wish Bo a happy New Year, good luck, and uncle too? Give us a baby brother as soon as possible."

Shen Mo knew that the uncle in their mouths was Shen Lin, and he said this with a smile: "These four robes are prepared for you, and they are all inside. Snacks, carry one for each person and go back to eat. There are also red envelopes, one for each person."

Daniel is the biggest and the most sensible, he remembered his grandmother's instructions and refused to ask for more.

"How can the four of you be the same as the children next to you? You are all my nephews and nieces. Do you think you can be the same as them?"

Daniel was confused by Shen Mo, and accepted what he said made sense.

Shen Mo asked Mrs. Ji to call Zhou Yu out and introduced him, "This is your eldest brother, from Bomo's family. You have seen the eldest brother and asked him to give you a red envelope.

" Obviously different, the luxurious Zhou Yu who walked down from the painting was a little restrained, and timidly shouted: "Big brother."

Zhou Yu calmly distributed red envelopes to everyone, and said a few good words in a slow and soft voice to let them go. .

The envious eyes of the children in the queue were all red, and Zhuangzhuang who was passing by was still in the queue was so embarrassed.

Tie Zhu, who was the first to get snacks, was the grandson of Wang Fen's family. He happily walked home with a persimmon in his pocket, and was seen by the sharp-eyed Wang Fen as soon as he entered the door.

He scolded sharply, "You son of a bitch didn't learn well at a young age, yet you learned to be a thief and dared to steal food from your home. You know how expensive these persimmons are, a box of six costs dozens of dollars, I can't bear to eat them. Save it for gifts after the new year, you dare to steal it and eat it, and see if I won't kill you!"

He slapped the child on the back a few times without the child's explanation, making the child burst into tears. .

The busy daughter-in-law in the house heard the cry of the child, and ran out to stop her: "Mother, what are you doing to beat the child during the Chinese New Year?"

Zhang Ju, relying on her status as a sister-in-law, is Wang Fen's own daughter who is usually in Wang Fen. She babbled in her ears, and she also gave this sister-in-law a look.

Now that there are witnesses and evidence, he directly reprimanded her sister-in-law: "Look at the good son you taught, he didn't learn well at a young age, and he learned to steal at such a young age. That persimmon is so expensive, how much does it cost? Ten big money can buy six, and my mother kept it for me after the new year and asked someone to give me a gift for my marriage, but she told your son to steal it. How do you think this account is calculated? "

The Zhang family's daughter-in-law was stupid. She didn't expect her son to steal such expensive food. Now Zhang Ju asks her what to do, how does she know what to do. All the money she earned from her family was handed over to the public and given to her mother-in-law. They had a big boy in their hands and it was useless, so how could they pay them back? Don't think about it if she and her son don't accompany her for a year!

At this time, the child wiped his tears and choked: "I didn't steal grandma, it was me who went to Zhou's house, Zhou Fulang gave us snacks, and each child had a piece of persimmon cake. , as well as raisins and other preserved fruits."

Zhang Ju said bitterly: "This child is no longer lying, and such expensive food can still be used as snacks for you children. Calculated by the head, how much does it cost, when the family has Jinshan and Yinshan!" The

Zhang family's daughter-in-law knew her own children and knew what her biological son was like, so she wouldn't lie about such things.

"Little girl, I know the son I gave birth to. He won't lie. Mother, you might as well go back to the house and have a look. If you still have a lot of dried persimmons, then this snack was brought back from the Zhou family by the child. Now the Zhou family It's not impossible if it's developed."

Wang Fen didn't believe it, but she went in to see her daughter-in-law in order to stop her. As he walked, he scolded: "The Zhou family is not stupid. What are you doing to give such expensive snacks for no reason. Look, I will show it to you. If there are less, you two don't want to have a New Year's Eve dinner this year..."

Wang Fen angrily lifted the curtain and saw that there were a lot of six dried persimmons, and they were all there. He was stunned for a long time before he reacted and rushed out quickly.

"What do you think the Zhou family gave you?" Without waiting for the child's answer, he went to the child's pocket.

When he saw that there were raisins and preserved fruits in it, he immediately took off the child's cotton-padded jacket and poured out all the snacks inside. She and her daughter Zhang Ju were like two starving beasts, so they picked out all the preserved raisins, candies and even peanuts, leaving only a handful of cheap melon seeds for the children.

The child refused to do it, so he cried hard, out of breath and shouted: "That's all the snacks that the Zhou family gave me. Why should my grandma and aunt take it away, and the grandma and aunt of other children don't want it!"

Wang Fen scolded: "Unfilial children and grandchildren, you don't honor me with such a little thing. You can still honor me in the future. If you make trouble again, don't eat meat at night."

Zhang Ju also reprimanded a few words at the right time. They made a lot of noise and disturbed the neighbors. The eldest son of the Wang family couldn't pretend he didn't hear it, so he came out and shouted: "That's your grandma, you should honor her, and don't eat at night if you make trouble. It's embarrassing for me." The

child refused to accept and wanted to talk back, but his mother covered his mouth, the child looked up in confusion, only to see that his mother's eyes were full of tears, and the child would say anything at once. Stop talking, bow your head, purse your lips, and stop crying, feeling as uncomfortable as a puppy who made a mistake.

Zhang Ju saw that all the snacks went into her mother's pocket. She only got two candies, and her eyes were green with greed.

"Mother, bring me some pickled vegetables and some potatoes, and I'll go to Zhou's house."

Wang Fen asked, "What are you going to do, Zhou Jing admits that you will be blackmailed for five taels of silver. What's the use of going without you."

Zhang Ju didn't feel ashamed to mention this, but felt angry and said bitterly: "It's precisely because of this that I'm going, and I said that I would like to say New Year's greetings to Mr. Zhou, he doesn't want to see me. , in order to make peace with others, I don't want anything, but I went again after the new year, so I have to order some snacks for children, so I can't tell me to go home empty-handed. We won't let it go out in the future. Shame, we can say that we are just thanking the Zhou family for building the road in the village and sending some New Year gifts. As for the Zhou family not accepting it, it has nothing to do with us. Besides, there are many people in the village who want to send things to the Zhou family, not our family. Wang Fen slapped her thigh, "

Yes, my daughter is still smart. In this way, others can't pay attention to our family, and we have to say that we don't care about the previous quarrel, and your reputation will not be affected. You wait. , Mother, I'll pack something for you."