Chapter 32

Shen Mo smiled and stopped teasing Shen Lin, turned to Aunt Shen and said, "This is the remaining fifty copper plates, you can count them."

At first, Shen Mo only paid half of the deposit, and the other half agreed to be done. give later.

Facing Shen Mo, Aunt Shen was not at all restrained, and finally regained the feeling of being an elder. She didn't even pretend, she just counted carefully.

"It's just right, I'll put it away, Auntie." Aunt Shen put away the copper plate and left in no hurry, gossiping with Shen Mo.

"By the way, how about the duck you bought from my house last time, fat it! Auntie, I am as meticulous in raising ducks as I do needlework. I have raised ducks to keep their fat heads and ears, and the meat is fresh and tender, and they are eaten by steaming. They are more fragrant than others." Aunt Shen said while observing Shen Mo's expression, "No, Auntie, I bought another batch of ducklings, thinking about the fattened ones for you to eat. But, tell me How much is suitable for this batch?"

Shen Mo could hear what Aunt Shen meant, she was asking for his words!

In fact, Shen Mo originally planned to take Aunt Shen with him. Before that Zhou Jing died, many people in the village bullied Shen Mo, not by actions but by words. But Aunt Shen didn't know, and sometimes she had to help Shen Mo with a few words when she bumped into it. It's not a big deal, but Shen Mo has always remembered it.

Shen Mo and Shen Lin secretly exchanged glances, Shen Mo said: "Aunt Shen, my duck business will continue to do business, and the amount will be larger and larger in the future. If you want a supplier, we are afraid that you don't have such a large cost, so it's better to raise one first. Hundreds, we can eat them."

In fact, for the Zhou family's current business, the sales volume of 100 is more than half a month, which is simply not enough. But the people in the village were careful, and there was a lot of money in their hands to raise ducks, so Shen Mo said a lot.

After all, one duckling costs ten cents, and a hundred ducklings cost one tael of silver, which is quite a lot, and it is a big deal for the family of Shen's family.

But Aunt Shen quickly calculated in her heart that a duck can be raised to five or six catties, and a catty is eleven yuan, a duck is about sixty yuan, a hundred ducks are about six thousand yuan, and six thousand yuan is six. Six taels of silver!

It takes four months for her to feed the ducks well, and she can earn six taels in four months. Last year, she planted the land for a year, and only eleven taels left at the end of the year! God! Aunt Shen was so dizzy by the number that she stood up and grabbed Shen Mo's hand.

"What you said is true, so I've decided on my ducks? Don't you need to discuss such a big thing with the boss of Zhou? Can you do it alone?"

Shen Mo's hand hurt from her pinching. , pulled it out calmly, and patted the back of Aunt Shen's hand lightly to appease her.

"I'm still in charge of this trivial matter."

Is this still a trivial matter? The matter of six taels of silver! This tone! Aunt Shen was sullen in her heart, but she had a smile on her face.

"Shen Mo, it's not that Aunt Shen doesn't believe you, but you see, do we have to sign some kind of contract when doing business, so that's what it looks like!"

"Yes." Shen Mo took a pen and wrote a contract for her , "Aunt Shen, I still want to talk to you about some things. We don't care how you raise ducks, and how many die in the process of raising them, we only look at the final total. We will give as many ducks as you give us. As for the price of the duck, it has nothing to do with us as to how much you die in the process of raising it. Also, we don't want sick ducks or dead ducks. We have to explain this to you."

Aunt Shen nodded repeatedly: "I understand, I understand this. The ducks I raised and died naturally have nothing to do with you. As for the sick ducks and dead ducks, you don't want them, I just eat them." Shen Mo said: "It's better not to eat the sick ducks and dead ducks, so as not to get

sick."

, Which one of the sick ducks and dead ducks in the village eats them at home, and which one is willing to throw them away.

Aunt Shen knew that the Zhou family was not what it used to be, and it was no longer something she could argue with, so she responded casually and left.

Unexpectedly, when she left the Zhou family and walked back, none of those people in the village left, they were all waiting for her!

"Auntie, you made a lot of money making clothes for the Zhou family, right? You have to have a hundred pennies?" Wang Fen asked sourly, as if drinking vinegar.

Since the death of the man, Aunt Shen's family life has plummeted, and she has been stabbed in the spine by others to say she is poor all these years, so she has been holding a sigh of relief in her heart.

This time, she always finds an opportunity to raise her eyebrows.

She held her neck high, and her hunched waist was as straight as possible.

He hummed heavily from his nostrils: "Dozens of big money are nothing!"

"Blow it up, dozens of big money are nothing, then what clothes are you doing to get tired of it! Don't do it!"

Aunt Shen said disdainfully, "You What do you know? I'm just looking at the Zhou family's face. I really wouldn't do it for someone else! My family has taken over the job of raising ducks from the Zhou family. There are a lot of ducks, so there's still time to say goodbye. Yes!"

"One hundred?" Someone in the crowd gasped, "If a duck is fattened, it will sell for about sixty cents, but a hundred ducks are not sixty taels! Two silver!"

Wang Fen hurriedly asked, "Zhou Jing promised you to take it all, it's impossible, it's such a large amount!"

Aunt Shen took out the contract in her arms and showed everyone, "The contract has been signed, why? Impossible!" The

peasant family couldn't read, but many people who often went to town to sell vegetables could still recognize all the numbers. When I took a look, there was indeed a number of one hundred, and my eyes were straight.

"It's true, the Zhou family really wants her 100 ducks!"

"What? It turned out to be true, not bragging, show it to me!"

Aunt Shen raised her hand and snatched it back.

"Don't tear up such a thin piece of paper for me, this thing is silver!" Aunt Shen seemed to put it back into her arms and said, "Okay, I'm going home and tell my son, Don't delay my business."

Aunt Shen returned home arrogantly, waiting for her son Wang Dali to come back, and she didn't rush to eat before talking about raising ducks. Wang Dali was illiterate and could not read the contract, but he still flipped it over and over in his hand for a while.

"You should quit your job tomorrow. I can't raise so many ducks at home. You should come back and help me raise ducks!"

Wang Dali carried the sack to death. Wen, it takes six to seven months to earn six taels of silver, and four months to raise ducks, and he is not tired at all. Of course he knows the trade-offs.

"Okay, I'll quit my job tomorrow and just go to the town to buy duck cubs."

Aunt Shen suddenly thought of something, and after thinking about it, she finally said: "You said, today is going well, and Shen Mo suddenly I mentioned Shen Lin with me. What do you mean by this?"

Wang Dali said indifferently, " What's the point, Shen Lin is so old, it's time to talk about others."

"No." Aunt Shen said thoughtfully, "Although I didn't answer at the time, I always felt that there was something in these words that was meant for me to listen to. Otherwise, why would he, Shen Mo, say such a word so well.' Yes The man who is willing to do it', isn't this what we say? You are willing to do it even if you are a leader, this is obviously a hint to me. Otherwise, take the work of making clothes as an example, it is obvious that the craftsmanship in the village I am not the only good family, and the money is given so much, it is a lot of subsidies for any family, why did he choose our family. And the business of buying ducks, it is not me who brought it up first Yes, I just said it casually and didn't have any intention of making it happen. Instead, he rushed to do business with me. You said, just rushing into this incident, he can still look at my old wife It's impossible! I'm so old, what else can he like? He clearly likes you, and I'm using me as a pretense!"

Aunt Shen looked at her son naturally . Looking at her spirit, she became more and more sure that Shen Mo had something to say to her.

Wang Dali wondered: "Didn't you tell me a few days ago that Shen Lin and Zhou Jing had an affair? Why is his eldest brother going to kiss him today?"

Aunt Shen still felt that Shen Lin and Zhou Jing were sure in private . It's not clean, otherwise how could Zhou Jing recognize and raise a mouth in vain. But when I think about the current ability of the Zhou family, my family can easily earn six taels of silver just after having a relationship with him for four months. Half a year's harvest! This is not a small sum.

Thinking of this, Aunt Shen said vaguely: "That's all rumors, fake. If it's true that Zhou Jing can let him marry, his family can't eat that much now."

Wang Dali didn't think about it at all, his mother Say he listens.

Aunt Shen's expression became very complicated. She guessed that Shen Lin's body was probably not clean. Although Zhou Jing agreed to find her husband's family, no matter what, since she was willing to let Shen Lin marry, she would never treat him badly.

Naturally, her thoughts were that she was unwilling to give her son a dirty husband, and she was not even willing to give her son a twin. But his son is too tired. Every day when he comes back with sacks from morning to night, he falls asleep when he is tired. That's not enough. The owner still finds trouble and deducts some money from time to time. many.

But if Shen Lin is mentioned, and he takes the line of Zhou's family, his son doesn't need to be so tired and can make money easily and conveniently.

Dressed like Zhou Jing, wearing a long gown and looking imposing, and the family lived in such a big and bright house, who would dare to look down on their mother and son at that time! Husband, he can use this as an excuse to give his son another high-class woman as his wife, and he will have everything! They are not afraid of Shen Lin's troubles, they can use Shen Lin's uncleanness as a reason to marry. With this reason, let alone Shen Lin dare not make trouble, even Zhou Jing has to continue to help his family make a fortune. In this way, his son doesn't have to continue to suffer. As for Shen Lin, he would never treat him badly, marrying him back to make a good appearance, and serving delicious food and drinks would be worthy of him. It's okay to just marry back into a business.

Aunt Shen was shrewd in her calculations, and said to her son, "I think that Shen Lin is not bad, and now he is doing business with learning calligraphy, and he will definitely be able to help her husband's family in the future, or I will ask someone to talk about it, you can talk about it. How is our family?"

Wang Dali frowned slightly and was stunned, "But he is a twin, I'm afraid he won't be able to give birth to a boy!"

Aunt Shen waved her hand, "I'm not afraid, I'll give you another one when it's a big deal. A good girl."

Wang Dali said, "How can our family have two mouths?"

Aunt Shen sighed inwardly, "Silly son, if you say Shen Lin, the Zhou family will still care about you. " However, he was afraid that his son would come out as a demon at this time, so he didn't dare to tell the truth.

"The days will always get better."

In the matter of marriage, since ancient times, the matchmaker said that the parents' fate, except for a few rebellious people in the village, other boys and girls obeyed the arrangement of the family, and some even married an old man who had never seen much older. So Wang Dali didn't feel anything, nodded and agreed.

Not to mention that the Zhou family was collecting ducks in the village, they even signed a huge business deal with Aunt Shen's family that could earn six taels of silver in four months. Every household.

In the Wang family hall, old lady Wang was holding a rice bowl and grabbing a piece of meat the size of a fingernail from the beans. She lost her appetite when she heard the words from the eldest son.

After removing Zhou Jing from the genealogy, the Wang family actually brought up the second son as if Zhou Jing, the eldest son, did not exist, and called him the eldest son.

The eldest son said, "It's true, everyone has seen the contract signed by the broom star and Mrs. Shen, you can't go wrong!"

Mrs. Wang didn't eat any food, she pushed the rice bowl and left the table.

Wang Cheng asked, "What are you going to do with your fiery rage?"

Madam Wang said angrily, "Our family's money will be wiped out by that broom star, so of course I have to go and see."

In fact, during this period of time she was old The grandson has been sick all the time, which makes Mrs. Wang anxious and haggard, and has no time to find fault with Zhou Jing. Otherwise, when Zhou Jing had just built the house, Mrs. Wang would have been in trouble.

I don't know what the Wang family is thinking, they are obviously afraid of Zhou Jingke's relatives, but once they can get benefits from Zhou Jing, they will not be afraid of anything.

Madam Wang rushed to the gate of the Zhou family, and when she saw the high wall of the gate, she was dumbfounded, so she had to drag a villager to confirm whether it was the Zhou Jing family, and only after she got a positive answer. Dare to bang the door.

"Who is it?" After a while, someone came out to answer the door, asking through the red door.

The old lady Wang outside the house held her breath, she was so angry that she didn't answer, she just slammed the door louder than louder. She has been taking care of the children at home these days. Even when she comes out, her family will go to the fields to see at most, and she will not pass by Zhou Jing's house, so she has been hearing rumors that Zhou Jing is building some kind of brick house, but she doesn't believe it. Yes, it doesn't matter at all.

Looking at it today, it's more than just a big brick house!

The people in the yard asked several times, not only did they get no answer, but the knocking on the door became more and more like smashing the door, so they dared not open it.

Even the people in the room heard something was wrong, Zhou Jing and Shen Mo came out one after the other.

"No one answered, I don't know who it is." Shen Lin shook his head at Zhou Jing.

Zhou Jing touched a machete standing in the yard, motioned the two pairs to open the door for him, and he went out to have a look.

The door of Zhou's house was silently opened from the inside. Madam Wang was unprepared. She stretched out her foot and kicked the door with no strength. She suddenly fell forward and stumbled towards Zhou Jing.

Fortunately, Zhou Jing had learned kung fu for a period of time in his previous life, and his eyes were sharp and his hands were fast. When it was clear that it was the old lady Wang who stopped in time, otherwise, the machete would have gone down, and the old lady Wang would have been dead.

The tip of the machete didn't even touch Mrs. Wang's hair, but Mrs. Wang screamed in fright. Her voice was sharp and sharp, and she quickly attracted the neighbors who had been idle after dinner. .

"Oh my God, what are you doing! You dare to use a knife against your own mother!"

Seeing Mrs. Wang, Zhou Jing knew that the old lady was going to be a demon.

"Auntie, since I call you auntie, you should understand that you are just my auntie, not a mother. No child would call their own mother auntie. And when auntie comes to someone else's house next time, remember to answer the door, Otherwise, don't ask people to be cut off as a gangster."

"You're a bum star who dares not recognize Lao Tzu's mother!" If you raise your hand, you're going to hit someone.

No one expected that at this time, Shen Mo, who had always been considered silent and deceitful in the village, stood up and grabbed Mrs. Wang's wrist and threw it away.

"Auntie, you dare to beat my boss if you don't invite me to my house, what's the point?"

Madam Wang looked at Shen Mo and Zhou Jing, and cried and wailed, "This is the opposite of the sky, my son Fu Lang beat me up. I 've killed my mother..."

Shen Mo glanced at the old lady Wang coldly and said, "Little brother, please 'invite' this aunt out."

Shen Mo did it on purpose, anyway, the old lady Wang was nominally occupying Zhou Jing's mother's place. The name is his mother-in-law again, and the two of them are called the villagers to pay attention to whoever does it, but Shen Lin is different. To Shen Lin, Mrs. Wang was at most an aunt with some relatives.

When Mrs. Wang saw that Shen Lin really came to 'invite' her, she knew that it would not be a real invitation, so she quickly climbed up for fear of losing her.

It's not like people don't welcome her, but it's like she is giving alms to others: "I don't need you to give it, you can just give me six taels of silver, your eldest nephew was sick a few days ago, give me six taels of silver and I'll take it. Your eldest nephew, go to the town and see the doctor!"

Zhou Jing said lukewarmly, "No." The

two words almost choked Old Madam Wang to the point of suffocating and choked to death. For a long time, the old lady Wang slowed down and scolded: "No! You dare not give money to my mother, are you still my son?"

Cursing and scolding, Mrs. Wang suddenly said, "No, you are not my son! My son is filial to me, but he won't be reluctant to spend money on me. Tell me, who are you!"

Mrs. Wang said The words made Zhou Jing's face turn blue, and Shen Mo was even more frightened and pale, and with a trembling voice, he stepped forward to pester Mrs. Wang.

"You...you are not allowed to talk nonsense!"

"I'm not talking nonsense. In the past, my son listened to me more, and what I said was what I said. Even if I said that I wanted to eat wild boar, I would risk my life to go up the mountain to hunt for me. Now what? , even if you refuse to give me a mere six taels of silver, it must not be my son!"

"I, I don't allow you to talk nonsense!" Shen Mo was so anxious that he went up to cover Mrs. Wang's mouth, Mrs. Wang is not a good stubborn , how can you really cover him.

While the two were struggling, Shen Mo suddenly rolled his eyes and exposed them, and slammed into the ground with a bang.

It turned out to be fainted.

"Shen Mo!"

"Big Brother!"