Chapter 35 What's the point of eating meat

In the end, Zhou Jing didn't catch any fish, but picked up some small snails and small shrimps. Shen Mo touched a six-pound fish and then found two eighty taels.

Zhou Jing always had a question in his heart and asked Shen Mo, "How can you catch such a big one all of a sudden?"

Shen Mo quietly blushed, and said bluntly, "I don't know, I just took a breath and only I wanted to catch a random fish for him to see, but I didn't expect that one would hit my hand when I caught it, and when I caught it, I realized it was so big!" When the

two returned home, Zhou Jing got into the kitchen and was busy, Shen Mo took a look , he is brushing small snails. As for Xiaoluo, Shen Mo always thought that Zhou Jing couldn't catch the fish himself, so he picked up some Xiaoluo to fill the scene in order to look good. After all, the small snails have less meat, and it is troublesome to eat, especially with the strange fishy smell.

Shen Mo euphemistically said: "Brother Jing, this thing is too troublesome to eat, you can make less of it."

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "Xiao Mo, this thing is ready, it tastes very fresh, wait until it's time to eat. You'll know." The

two small fish were kept in the water by Zhou Jing, and only the big one was killed. Big fish weighing six pounds is not common, and when Shen Mo brought it back, he received a lot of admiring glances along the way. The big fish was chopped into pieces and made a braised stew, the small snails were stir-fried, and some high-quality white wine and ginger were added to remove the fishy smell. As for those small prawns, put more oil and stir-fry a plate as well.

After Zhou Jing finished these three dishes, it was time for Shen Lin to close the stall and return.

As soon as Shen Lin entered the room, he took a deep breath, washed his hands and hurriedly sat down at the dining table. The fish on the table was packed in pots.

Shen Lin was surprised and said, "Brother, how many pounds of fish did you catch?"

Although it was unintentional, Shen Mo threw a little smug.

"I have to carry at least six catties of this fish in my hand. It should be the biggest fish in our village this time!"

Shen Lin sighed: "These good days are always rushing together. I used to be so greedy for meat that I dreamed of eating meat. At that time, I was looking forward to the day when I came to our house to catch a big fish to satisfy my craving. Jin! By the way, today is not the day to fish in our house, how can there be such a big fish in our house?"

Shen Mo told Shen Lin what happened during the day, and Shen Lin nodded: "Li Zheng The uncle's character is not bad. However, brother, why did you catch the small snails? People in the village don't want to eat this stuff. They don't say it because it is too fishy. It's very troublesome to eat. You didn't like it before!"

Zhou Jing At this time, he was walking in, holding a few small wooden sticks in his hand.

"Don't look at it with your original impression, try it and you'll know how different it is from what you've eaten before."

Shen Lin refused and shook his head. In the end, Shen Mo felt that Zhou Jing had been working hard for a long time, and it would be useless if he didn't eat it. Give him face and taste it.

Unexpectedly surprised by this taste.

"Brother Jing, this is Xiaoluo, how come it's not fishy at all!"

"The white wine and ginger segments I put are things that can remove the fishy smell."

"Well, it's delicious. Brother, you can try it too, it's really good."

Shen Lin tasted the letter in doubt and gave a thumbs up.

"Delicious!"

"I plan to add this to our food stall business, and make potato chips and kelp, and cook them together with the duck soup, and the taste will have a duck meat flavor, which is also very good. The best appetizers."

Shen Mo said: "Although this kind of meat tastes, but it is not meat after all, will it not sell well?"

"No, the price of these two samples is low, and we sell them cheap, that is, the price of side dishes, potato chips are five cents a pound, kelp buckle four cents a catty, and take the path of small profits but quick turnover."

"You can try, the cost Small, it sells the best, it doesn't matter if it's not good." Shen Mo said.

"Brother, why are you so good at craftsmanship? You always have some craftsmanship that the villagers don't know, and the food you make is something that no one in the village has ever seen before. Even if you get it in the town, it's a novelty!"

Shen Lin said The person was unintentional, listening to the intention, Shen Mo hurriedly raised his head to look at Shen Lin, and saw that Shen Lin was eating happily, one mouthful of small snails and one mouthful of fish meat, he was so busy that he had to give birth to two more mouths, but he didn't realize that he had almost said a word without intention. Zhou Jing is full of loopholes.

Zhou Jing, a native peasant, had to learn how to cook even if he was honed by life, so why did he have skills that so many old people in the village could not know?

However, Shen Lin was ruthless, and many things had been said, but he couldn't think of it so deeply.

Under the table, Zhou Jing secretly held Shen Mo's hand and shook his head slightly. Originally it was just an unconscious comfort, but recently Shen Mo listened to Zhou Jing's words and insisted on making a face mask and applying hand cream. The skin on his hands has recovered to be delicate, even smoother than before. After touching it twice, Zhou Jing became addicted, and even kept twisting on the back of Shen Mo's hand.

Shen Mo threw it twice but didn't shake it off, a little angry and Zhou Jing was always in heat regardless of time and place. There was Shen Lin who couldn't say it clearly, so he could only say dryly: "Eat meat!"

"Yes, eat meat!" Zhou Jing said with special meaning: "I just love meat!"

Shen Mo: "..."

Shen Lin A bite on the tip of the tongue, it really hurts!

If he doesn't say it, he really doesn't understand anything! That Zhou Jing's anxious tone, Se embryo's expression should not be more obvious, okay!

As soon as Zhou Jing's dining table was closed, the door was knocked, and it was Wang Ren. He was carrying two silver carp weighing two kilograms in his hand, as if offering treasures to Shen Lin.

"I caught this in Shenjia Village. These two are the biggest, and they are specially reserved for you!"

Shen Lin refused to accept them, and said, "These two fish are quite fat, so you should keep them at your own house, my eldest brother he I caught a six-pound one, and my brother-in-law gave it a red burn, and it is estimated that it will take a few days!"

"Six pounds!" Wang Ren's eyes dimmed happily, like a child who failed to show off. "That's enough to eat for a few days, I'm still young."

Shen Lin thought for a while, and said, "But my husband caught the small snails, stir-fried them, and it's very delicious, you probably haven't eaten that kind of thing. I'll pack some for you, you can go back and try it, we will sell it at our stall tomorrow, you can buy it if you like."

"Ah?" Wang Ren made a scale unconsciously, and Shen Lin had already returned to the house. Pack a conch for him.

Wang Ren, who got the conch, looked complicated. What was going on? He originally sent fish to people in order to please Shuang'er, but in the end the fish failed to deliver, but instead received Bao Xiaoluo. It's just a pity that the purpose of the person who gave him Xiaoluo is to let him buy Xiaoluo, and I don't know if he understands his thoughts.

As soon as Wang Ren entered the yard, Hao Yulan saw the two big fish she had been looking for for a long time.

"I said why the two biggest fish in the family are gone, so I thought I remembered it wrong. It turned out to be asking you to take it to please your sweetheart." Hao Yulan is Wang Fulu's mother-in-law, Wang Ren's mother, an ordinary one. peasant woman.

Hao Yulan covered her mouth and said with a hilarious smile: "Head of the house, come and see, your son took the two biggest fish to please his sweetheart, but he was driven back in a dreadful way!

" I'm sorry. "I didn't." He threw the two fish back into the basin, as if the fish suddenly became hot.

Wang Fulu was worried about the marriage of his youngest son. His youngest son was a very thoughtful person, and he could not be his master. For the girls I mentioned to a few other families, either this is not good or that is not good, they were all rejected by Wang Ren, so Wang Fulu was really anxious.

Hearing his mother-in-law's words, his first reaction was that his son was enlightened. As for his mother-in-law's teasing words, in fact, neither of the old couple took it to heart, they were just teasing Wang Ren.

They think that Wang Ren's own condition is good, his spirit is high, and he is tall. In the village, he is not boasting, he is definitely numbered, and he is not boasting that he is definitely the best friend of many girls. And because of Wang Fulu's integrity, his life was prosperous, and he was even higher than others. Because of these, it doesn't matter if Wang Ren's sweetheart disagrees. After all, people in the village are looking for a man mainly because of his character and family background. These are decent, and it is rare for a man to be proactive.

Wang Fulu's family also made fish, and Wang Ren made a side dish of the small snails and added it to the dinner table.

Farmers' understanding of Xiaoluo is that it has little meat, is very fishy, ​​and is troublesome to eat. No one from poor families is willing to pay for this thing to eat this stuff.

Wang Fulu and Hao Yulan thought that Wang Ren's sweetheart was a poor family. But even though she was so poor, she was still unwilling to accept the two fatty fish sent by Wang Ren, which shows that this girl's conduct is not one who loves to take advantage of others. Thinking about it this way, I have a lot of affection for this daughter-in-law.

Wang Fulu even pointed to the ready-made stewed fish and said, "Don't eat it yet, set aside two for a while and ask the boy to deliver it to the girl's house. The girl's skin is thin and I'm embarrassed to accept your food, so don't give it away, it's time to give it to me. It's a gift or a gift. The big deal is to change the method. If you don't want to be born, you will be familiar with it. When you marry a daughter-in-law, you have to be willing to give up your face

. Stay." Wang Ren stopped Hao Yulan from getting up and said, "He really doesn't need it. His family caught a six-pound fish today, and I don't know how many days it will take. Of course I don't want this fish. "

Wang Fulu subconsciously repeated: "Six catties of big fish? His parents and brothers are quite capable..." Suddenly, Wang Fulu suddenly realized that only one family in the village seemed to have caught six catties of fish, and that was the Zhou family. And there is only one pair of children in the Zhou family who have not left the cabinet—Shen Lin!

Hao Yulan obviously thought of this too, and immediately became nervous, swept away the relaxed atmosphere of talking about her son's sweetheart.

She asked tentatively, "Son, this little snail was given to you by Shen Lin, and the two fish you are going to give him today."

Wang Ren also stopped his chopsticks. He knew that his parents didn't like Shuang'er. . In the eyes of the peasant family, perhaps those who grew up in this dynasty, the twin children are almost the same as not being able to have sons. Not being able to have a son will make the men of this family break the incense, which is a big thing for them, no less than food, clothing, housing and transportation.

It is also because of this reason that Wang Rencai did not tell his parents that his sweetheart was Shen Lin over the years. But since this was mentioned today, Wang Ren couldn't dodge any longer.

Fortunately, the showdown said: "Yes, I want to marry Shen Lin!"

"No!" Hao Yulan's reaction was as big as she imagined, "You don't want a boy! You don't want your own incense!

" It's just that it's not easy to give birth to a boy, you see Wang Baichuan is not a man, but he is a twin."

"Don't mention Shen Wen, the twins who married in our village, all of them were born to a man from Shen Wen. , you can't give birth if you only have one!"

"One is enough!" Wang Ren said.

"That has to be a kid!" Hao Yulan said: "In short, Shen Lin can't do it, neither can any of them. You are my son, and I can't make you break the incense!"