Chapter 85 Dog blood drama

"Master, Zheng Liu has been taken to the casino by the person sent by the villain. Zheng's and Song Er are both at home." Half of Wei Yuanshan's mask was glowing with cold silver light, his eyes were full of waves, no matter what he said or did Nothing without any emotional ups and downs. Now, he has become Zhou Jing's confidant and the chief steward of Zhou's residence. Wei Yuanshan doesn't talk much, and he is reliable in his work. Zhou Jing uses him very easily.

"Okay, I get it, watch the casino and wait for my signal to act at any time." Zhou Jing said: "Xiaoyu, let's go, today is to test your learning achievements this year, and let Dad and Ame see what you have learned. How's it going ?"

They seem to have gone to the exam school for their studies, not to play 'conspiracies'. Do the bad guys have to study the exam and then get a job with a certificate?

Shen Mo reluctantly patted Zhou Yu's shoulder lightly, "Don't be afraid, this time your father will follow you, they won't dare to treat you like before, this is just a farewell to the past, you need to cut it by yourself, don't Thinking too much."

"I know, ah." Zhou Yu smiled at Shen Mo, and Shen Mo was relieved to let him follow Zhou Jing.

Jiang Wei had prepared the ox cart long ago, and said with a smile, "Master, young master."

Zhou Jingjing nodded, and Zhou Yu got into the carriage one after another.

Just as they were seated, Jiang Wei opened the sedan curtain and put a food box into the car, "Master, young master. This is the food prepared by Sister Ji and said that the two of you will use it, and put it in the villain's place."

Zhou Yu Reached out to take it, opened it and saw that it was a shredded roast chicken, and there was a pot of white porcelain wine beside it. Looking up at his father, and seeing his father winking at him and smiling maliciously, the nervousness in his heart that he had done bad things every time disappeared.

The clatter of the hoofs seemed to be treading on Zhou Yu's heart, but it didn't make him tremble.

About half an hour later, the ox cart came to a stop at the entrance of the village, and Zhou Jing and Zhou Yu jumped from the carriage one after another. Then Zhou Yu turned around and took off the food box from the ox cart and put it on the crook of his arm. The food box is a little big for Zhou Yu, but you can keep your attention. Zhou Yu stumbled and followed behind Zhou Jing with the food box like this, looking at him from a distance as if Zhou Jing had treated him harshly.

However, Zhou Yu was not wronged at all. His father had given him everything he could, and he had done everything for him. So Zhou Yu knew in his heart that Zhou Jing and Shen Mo loved him, and their clear performance made him no longer doubt. As for these little things, Zhou Jing said, a man should be a man and a man should be in the sky, and he can't be like that little girl. In order to make a difference, it will not be impossible for the eyes to be masters and underhanded.

"Can you find Song Erjia?" Zhou Jing shook his paper fan, as leisurely as a farmhouse.

Zhou Yu followed behind him with a food box and stared at his feet intently, occasionally walking deep and shallow, wiping the sweat on his forehead from time to time. "You can find it, it's almost there."

Zhou Yu nodded when he came to a wooden gate with no features.

Zhou Jing stopped, put the fan back in his waist, and shouted, " Excuse me, is there anyone at home? Is anyone at home?" Duck asked lazily, "Who

is it?" After asking, the woman came to the door, and at a glance, she saw a handsome man with a tough face and gorgeous clothes standing in front of his house. The woman's eyes straightened immediately, staring straight at Zhou Jing, completely ignoring Zhou Yu as a small child.

Zhou Yu had to cough dryly to remind the woman of his existence, and also to tell his father that he was still there, don't use masculine tricks, be careful when he goes home and tell him.

The woman's eyes fell on Zhou Yu, she felt familiar at first, but she really couldn't remember where she knew such a rich child, and after watching for a long time, she finally realized: "You are... the child that Zheng Liu bought back? Zhou Jing smiled politely, "

Xiaoyu did live in Zheng Liu's house for a while, but we finally found him. I'm his father, Zhou Jing.

" He never mentioned that Zhou Yu was his biological son, but subconsciously made others mistakenly believe that Zhou Yu was his biological son, but he was separated before and was found by him later.

The woman opened her mouth in surprise and pointed to Zhou Yu and Zhou Jing, "You are, you are the eldest man from Wangjiacun, and Zheng...isn't this child your biological son?"

Zhou Jing just laughed, neither Said yes or no.

"I'm really sorry for this lady. Xiaoyu and I came to visit the Zheng family who had raised him for a while. I didn't expect this child to be so young and forgetful that we couldn't remember which family it was. Now, the people who have been looking for have found you here, Mrs. Wanwang Haihan if they disturb you."

"Ah? Oh, it's fine, no, it's fine, it's fine. It's all peasants who don't pay much attention to what to disturb or not to disturb." The woman felt strange in her heart that she and Zheng Liu had lived in the village for so long, and knew that Zheng Liu and the Zheng family too well. Neither of them is a good thing, and as for the child who suffered a lot at the hands of those two, she remembered that the child had been tempered and suffered a lot at a young age, and finally went to work in the workshop that year. , is a very precocious child. How could such a child not remember where the old home where he lived for seven or eight years was? Although it was strange, the woman didn't expose it face to face. She only thought that a child resented the Zheng family and was unwilling to take her biological father back to see them, so she deliberately lied.

Zhou Jing said with a bitter expression: "Xiaoyu really can't remember how the Zheng family left, and we really can't walk on this hot day. I don't know if the head of Madam's family is there, can you ask him to lead us Lu, you can rest assured that this hot world will not let him run away in vain, I will give him ten pennies as a thank you."

As soon as she heard the money, the woman was so happy that she forgot everything, and directly agreed: "Oh, I'm just leading the way, I'll lead you there." Then she pushed the door and walked out.

Zhou Jing hurriedly panicked and stopped: "Madam, absolutely not! My father and son are both men, and Madam is so young and beautiful, we are alone on the road and let the villagers see what happens if there is any news. The rumors and rumors are tired of your reputation, madam, and even if you die, you will be to blame, so it is absolutely impossible, please ask your boss, if your boss is not there, then you will leave immediately."

Zhou Yu's expression was very calm . Yes, but my heart froze. His father's acting skills were much better than Little Treasure, who had been in the troupe, and he suddenly had the illusion that his father was simply subservient if he didn't sing.

No wonder he told his father to follow him. It turned out that he had been poor for thousands of years, and he hadn't learned how to act, so he didn't know how to talk nonsense with his eyes open. Zhou Yu suddenly felt a sense of exhaustion. It turned out that bad people are the hardest to be. After all, good people just need to be themselves. The bad guy needs to act and plan at the same time. It really depends on acting skills.

The woman was praised for her youth and beauty by a person like Zhou Jing who was both rich and suave.

"Well, then, the slave family will go and call the head of the family." As soon as Jiao Di Di's voice fell, both Zhou Jing and Zhou Yu shuddered.

It wasn't until the woman was far away that Zhou Jing rubbed the goose bumps on his body and said, "Son, why is Dad a little cold!"

Zhou Yu roared in his heart, "It's not all because of you", but said on his face, "There was a cold wind just now. ." Don't ask him why he is lying, this is what he just learned from his father.

Zhou Jing nodded in satisfaction, "As expected of my son, he is very smart, and he learns things quickly!"

Zhou Yu: "..."

After a while, a man walked out with a pair of straw sandals.

"The two of you are going to Zheng Liu's house. My mother-in-law told me, and I will take you there." The man who came out was Song Er. His mother-in-law stood behind Song Er and looked at Zhou Jing eagerly, trying to make Zhou Jing look at her again, but the woman was disappointed, and Zhou Jing would not even give her alms out of the corner of the eye.

The three of them set foot on the village road, and before they took two steps, Song Er noticed that the food box on Zhou Yu's arm was a little too big for a child, and said politely, "Do you need me to help carry it?"

"Thank you, uncle." Zhou Yu replied crisply, and then handed over the food box.

"Ah?" Song Er was a little stupid and took it subconsciously. Zhou Jing almost laughed out loud.

"Hey, in fact, we came this time because of Zheng Liu. He found the child after Xiaoyu left school that day, and told the child that his life was very difficult. I hope Xiaoyu can help. When he came back, the child told me about it. , I think why the Zheng family has a kindness to Xiaoyu, and Xiaoyu is a scholar, so naturally he can't sit back and ignore it. Why don't you come over to the Zheng family to have a look. If the Zheng family is not doing well, it's okay to leave some money. ." Zhou Jing seemed to be chatting with Song Erpan as if he was gossiping.

Song Er thought to himself, is this Master Zhou a fool, or he still doesn't know the crimes Zhou Yu suffered in the Zheng family in the past, but now he even came to thank the Zheng family. Turning to think, no matter what, the Zheng family must have raised Zhou Yu for so many years, if Zheng Liu bought him, he would have died a long time ago.

No matter what he thought in his heart, Song Er still smiled and said, "Master has a kind heart."

Zhou Jing said, "After raising Xiaoyu for so many years, Xiaoyu still has some feelings for them. But..."

Zhou Jing slightly Frowning his brows, Song Er immediately said, "What's wrong?"

"But when I came, I saw a man who looked very much like Zheng Liu entered the casino, but I asked Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu said that Zheng Liu didn't gamble before. I don't know if I'm wrong?"

Song Erdao: "I didn't have this problem at first. Last year, Zheng Liu didn't know where he got a few pieces of southern silk and satin, sold them at a high price, and made a fortune. Later, he somehow got hooked on gambling and lost a few days. All."

"That's it, it seems that the man at the entrance of the gambling hall is not wrong, it is actually Zheng Liu." Zhou Jing shook his head in disapproval: "I heard that ten bets and nine loses, but even so those gamblers don't know. The more you think, the more you lose, the more you have to gamble, and some even sell their houses and land to sell their mother-in-law. Hey, I really feel sorry for Zheng Liu's mother-in-law, and she has to follow him every day to worry and suffer."

"That's right." Song Er has eyes. Turning around, he didn't know what to do, "That Zheng family is very pitiful, and there is still a baby girl at home. Because Zheng Liu gambled, he lost all his money, and Zheng's confinement didn't sit well, and there was no milk. , that child grew up feeding rice soup, but he is thinner and his face is sallow and sallow. I feel distressed when I look at it as an outsider! By the way, if I really want to talk about it, it is still your son's younger brother."

Zhou Jing did not In his younger brother's voice, he just said, "That's really pitiful. I want to see that giving this money to Zheng Liu is a gamble. If you don't care about your family, it's better to give it to his mother-in-law.

" He answered like a pocket: "No, it should be given to Mrs. Zheng." After saying that, he felt a little too excited, and immediately said in a state of righteous indignation: "I am just pitiful for Mrs. Zheng and that infant."

Zhou Jing didn't seem to notice his gaffe at all, and agreed: "It's not too pitiful, I've decided that this time, the five taels of silver I brought with me will leave one tael for the Zheng family as a private house, and the other four taels will be given to Zheng Liu. If Zheng Liu asks Xiaoyu, let Xiaoyu hide the one or two silver coins, otherwise how will Zheng Shi and that child live!"

Song Er was so happy that his eyes widened and he couldn't close his mouth with joy. At this time, it happened to be at the door of Zheng's house. Song Er didn't even say hello, and the familiar pushed the door and went in directly.

"Zheng Shi, Zheng Shi, come out quickly, the God of Wealth is here!"

Zheng shi raised his head and glared at Song Er, scolding as if he was angry: "You just pay the God of Wealth, you can get it!"

"Of course it's not me, it's the God of Wealth from the Zhou family, Master Zhou, the father of your adopted son. He I came here today to give you money. I told you that the money was originally going to be given to Zheng Liu, but I was the one who described you as a pitiful little cabbage, and that old master Zhou felt sympathetic and decided to share with you. I didn't talk to Zheng Liu for a tael of money, and even said that if Zheng Liu asked, I would hide your part."

Zheng Shi happily said, "Really?"

"Really." Song Er pinched Zheng's face, ambiguous. Di Mo said: "I've been very busy for you, how can you thank me."

Zheng Shi lightly beat him on the chest, "Damn, everyone is yours, what else do you want!"

Song Er laughed loudly After laughing twice, he let go, "Go out quickly, the rich man is still waiting for you outside."

As soon as Mrs. Zheng and Song Er came out, Mrs. Zheng stared at Zhou Yu with tears in her eyes, and cried instantly, "Son, mother. I miss you, you don't know that your father sold you, your mother didn't sleep well for a few nights, and I dreamed all night long, because I was afraid that you would have a bad life and not eat well..."

Zhou Jing couldn't listen anymore. Zheng Shi's hypocrisy frowned and said, "You also know the purpose of our visit, so you don't need to talk about this."

Zheng Shi was singing happily in a one-man show, and when she heard the words, she suppressed a cry and hit her back. hiccup.

Song Er hurriedly said: "Please ask Master Zhou to sit in the house. In this hot day, you can't let people stand outside and talk."

Zhou Jing and Zhou Yu followed the two of them into the room, and after a few casual glances, Zhou Jing said He took out the five taels of silver that he had prepared in his arms.

"This is what Zheng Liu asked for Xiaoyu. I think for the sake of you having raised Xiaoyu after all, I will give this money. It's just that Zheng Liu's gambling addiction is a bottomless pit. It's impossible to quit, you should keep some private rooms for yourself. If Zheng Liu asks Xiaoyu, I will tell Xiaoyu to hide the money."

Zheng Shi happily put it away.

Zhou Jing added: "Xiaoyu is a child who values ​​friendship in the end. He said that Zheng Liu likes to eat roast chicken and drink. I specially ordered the family to bring it to him."

"Thank you, Mr. Zhou, Xiaoyu has been filial since he was a child. , I knew I could borrow his light."

"These ten coins are the money I promised you to lead the way, I will give it to you." Zhou Jing ignored Zheng Shi. He picked up a chicken leg and handed it to Song Er, "This is a reward for you to eat, you are tired on this hot day."

Meat is a good thing in the farmhouse, Song Eryi heard that the food box is the roast chicken Zaodu I'm so hungry. After taking a few bites, he started to eat, while Zheng shi watched and swallowed secretly, and Zhou Jing took another one for her. The Zheng family also ran out of food in three or two bites.

"Since that's the case, I won't stay any longer. I'll go first."

Song Er said, "I'll take you off."

Zhou Jing shook his head and said, "No, I can find my way back. If you're okay, can you help me? I'm going to my neighbor's house to invite a mother-in-law over. After all, there is so much money, I'm a little worried about being held by a woman from the Zheng family."

"I'm going to invite someone." In fact, Song Er just walked around the village. , Seeing that Zhou Jing and the others were gone, he sauntered back to Zheng's house again.

As soon as Song Er came back, Mrs. Zheng said coquettishly, "Damn, didn't you tell me to call the mother-in-law? The mother-in-law didn't call, why are you back?"

There is no one in the room at this time, Song Er doesn't pretend, and hugs the Zheng family in one hand, and screams in his heart: "Who do you want to accompany me with me, who can be as caring as me, you will pay for it They've all gone to bed."

"Dead ghost!"

Song Er didn't know what was going on with this one, but he felt that the Zheng family was very tempting today, which made him feel hot. And Zheng Shi also felt that his body was very empty today. The two dry woods were blazing quickly.

Zhou Jing and Zhou Yu quickly left the village, and as soon as they got into the carriage, they saw Zheng Liu swearing and walking into the village entrance.

"Today, the Zheng family is going to sing a big show, but unfortunately there is a show that is not suitable for children, or I will just show you a lively show."

Hehe.

Children are not suitable. How could I forget that he was still a child when we discussed it at the beginning. The affair between Zheng's and Song Er was discovered by Zhou Yu by accident. His original idea was to tell Zhou Jing through someone else's mouth, but Zhou Jing thought it was not fun after hearing it, so he planned such a play. .

Zheng Liu was the one who sent someone to get into the casino, and he also called someone to watch the signal and blast it out. The signal was that Zhou Jing and Zhou Yu had just arrived at the entrance of Wangjia Village, and Jiang Wei had set off a fireworks. It was not a festival, and it was broad daylight, so there would be no second person to set off fireworks. The people on the other end were always guarding, and when they saw the fireworks, they pushed Jiang Wei out.

It took about an hour to walk back to the village, and Zhou Jing and Zhou Yu took the time to leave. As for the chicken, it was Zhou Jingfang who prevented the pair of dogs and men from not going according to his script, and only went up and down on two chicken legs, making sure that something would happen before they finished eating.

Zhou Yu just provided a point, and Zhou Jing perfected it into a story.

Although the two of them didn't see it with their own eyes, the village could set up eyeliners, and someone would tell them about it without missing a beat.

On the other side, Zheng Liu swayed home and saw that the doors and windows of his house were closed in dog days. Suddenly, his rusted brain felt that something was wrong. He gently touched the window, opened the window paper, and saw the bed, his wife and a man were hugging naked.

Mrs. Zheng lay in Song Er's arms and said, "The time with you is the happiest. That bastard knows how to gamble all day long, so why don't he die outside. If he dies, I'll be a widow, and I can get married justifiably. Here, our son doesn't have to recognize a thief as his father, and follow the surname of that bastard."

The more he scolded, the more he hated: "That bastard deserves to be a bastard, he can't do it himself, and I can't have a son because of me, if he hadn't forced me , I can't live like this with you. I just want to prove that it's not me, it's him, look, I just sleep with other men every now and then, it works better than sleeping with him every day, isn't it bad? If he wants a son, then let someone else raise it!"