Chapter 93 Sweet and sweet

Xia goes to the east, another year. This winter in Wangjia Village has become very easy. Even if the children are greedy, they are not as greedy as last year. However, they are still looking forward to the New Year. The family of the people must also grab a handful of melon seeds for the children to eat.

However, the children are destined to be disappointed this year. The Zhou family, who they had been looking forward to for a year, did not return to the village to celebrate the New Year. Thinking about the food that the children asked for at Zhou's house last year, there were not only common snacks such as melon seeds and peanuts, but even more expensive food such as candy, pine nuts and raisins. The children are reluctant to eat it, but they always hide some for their parents and ask them to try it. Originally, these children hoped that Mr. Zhou would come back this year to celebrate the New Year. They went to send the congratulations early in the morning, and they could pick up more favorite foods, but who knew they were in vain.

The reason why the Zhou family bought a house in the town was that they planned to take root in Liu Town and not go back to Wangjia Village. It's not that he forgets his ancestors, but that there are some people in Wangjia Village who really want to take him and can't take him. The more you take him, the more he seems to think he deserves it. He won't even reflect on how many benefits he has received because of the Zhou family, but will only think that the poor family who was so poor can live before his family's life?

And once the Zhou family settles down in Liuzhen, within a few years, the destitute Zhou family in their hearts will become more and more blurred, and will be replaced by the unattainable Zhou family today. They were all treated with golden light from the upper levels, and exaggeratedly even described him as a living Bodhisattva who saved suffering.

The New Year's Eve in the Zhou Mansion was still lively, and the nursing home and some part-time workers in the family had not yet dispersed, waiting for the reward from Master Zhou and Zhou Fulang.

After waiting for a while, He Xi chatted with a man.

The man asked He Xi: "I heard that you didn't go home after New Year's Eve, so you are on duty in the workshop? It's good to be on duty. You will be paid three times the salary on the night of your 30th year, and only twice as much for the first third year of junior high school. It's normal. But it's been a busy year, what are you planning to do, isn't it just to have a good New Year, my mother-in-law and children are waiting for me to celebrate the New Year! "

He Xi smiled and said, "Then you don't need to be in the class on New Year's Eve, and it's a good deal for the first third graders to get double wages."

The man looked very excited, but he's been busy for a year, and who doesn't want to be with him ? It's a family reunion year!

"You're on duty, don't you feel bad?"

He Xi said, "I'm lucky, my father is working in the dyeing workshop. You know that there are many gun battles during the New Year, and there is more to do there. Man, I applied to be on duty in the dyeing workshop, which happened to be big enough. My mother always went to see my father. Fortunately, this year's New Year's Eve passed there. It was a reunion on both sides. It's not worse than the family, our grandfather and both of us can still get three times the wages, and after adding the first third year, it's quite a lot, enough to make new clothes for the children!"

The man was envious, but he couldn't bear to part with New Year's Eve. This reunion night.

"Just walk forward and you'll be there."

The man only focused on talking to He Xi. After a while, there were already several people empty in front of him, so he ran over.

Zhou Jing and Shen Mo wore a festive red dress with gold thread embroidered with step by step flowers. This pattern was painted by Zhou Jing himself, and it had a good meaning. When they came out, many students would wear robes with this pattern to participate. Scientific research, looking forward to climbing step by step and stepping into the gantry.

Zhou Jing held a booklet in his hand. This booklet recorded the performance of the servants of the Zhou family for a year, and not everyone was on it. Generally speaking, those who performed well and made outstanding contributions, some of them messed up. As for whether they were good or bad, there was no record.

"Wang Erhu!" Zhou Jing shouted, and the man who was talking to He Xi hurriedly agreed to come out.

Zhou Jing nodded at him, with a kind smile on his face: "Wang Erhu, you have done a good job this year. Because of your careful inspections, you have avoided two fire accidents. I will remember this for you. It is said that there will be more accidents at the end of the year. Reward, I will never forget you."

When Zhou Jing encouraged them, he did say that if he could contribute to the workshop, not only would he be rewarded for the month, but also at the end of the year. He was too daring to take Zhou Jing's words to heart, and hearing Zhou Jing mention it now, he was overjoyed.

"It's all a villain should do."

"It's your duty, but there's always a difference between good and bad, bad ones will definitely be punished, and good ones will be rewarded. I'll give you two merits. Remember the reward of five taels of silver, and an extra chicken."

"Five... five taels?" The man opened his eyes wide, his eyes a little straight. Five taels are too many, he has less than one tael per month, and five taels is six months. It doesn't count, give it back to the chicken. The man never dreamed that he would get so much more money just because he did what he deserved.

Shen Mo took out five taels of silver from the wooden box on the table, gave it to him, and handed him a handwritten note.

"You take this to the concierge to get food. Everyone has 10 catties of white flour, 10 catties of rice, and 10 catties of pork strips. You do it better than others, and you have one more chicken. Take this paper and get it."

"Yes . ." The man agreed quickly, put the silver in the cloth bag and put it on his chest, and the paper was like a treasure in his hand. The people who lined up at the back looked envious, but they would not be unwilling. After all, it was a man who was careful and discovered the hidden danger of fire in time. Otherwise, once a fire broke out, the dyeing workshop would be destroyed in an instant. So these are what other people deserve, and at the same time, I secretly make every effort to work hard in the coming year, and strive to get more money during the next year's New Year. At that time, my mother-in-law didn't know how to be happy.

When he arrived at He Xi's place, it goes without saying that he did all the usual chores in Zhou's house, and he was on duty on New Year's Eve and the third day of the first junior high school. Zhou Jing was even more stingy. Double, and additionally reward a chicken and a duck.

Fortunately, the two workshops distributed rewards before the holiday, and now it is these people in the house, but it still takes half an hour to complete the task.

On New Year's Eve in the evening, there were only a few dead servants and a few nursing homes on duty left at home. Zhou Jing didn't keep them in front of him for fear that they would be restrained, so he waved his hand and let them, these servants, sit together to celebrate the New Year. The man who cares whether you can make dumplings has to stretch out his hand, and if you don't do well, you will be scolded by Mrs. Ji pointing at the forehead, but it is not really scolding, and most of it is joking. Although there is a difference between men and women, but on New Year's Eve, they temporarily let them go, and they all just play happily.

In the main wing, the three Zhou family sat together to make dumplings, and Shen Mo was in charge of rolling the dough. He still remembered Zhou Jing saying that whoever rolls the dough round is the master of the house. Today, the dough roll is round. of.

"Ah, your dough is so round!" This guy Zhou Yu is a year older, but his mind has grown a lot. Now he has begun to treat them separately. He understands that it is much more important to please Ame than to please Dad. Therefore, whenever Shen Mo does something at home, he must praise Shen Mo again, and Yan Ran becomes Zhou Jing's second in the matter of praising Shen Mo. Now in the whole Liu Town, who doesn't know that Zhou's father and son are just a husband and an ame. At the same time, it also envied those married and unmarried couples and wives. If they could marry such a man, they would be willing to lose two years of their lives.

"Yes, my husband's dough is the roundest." Zhou Jing echoed with a smile.

Shen Mo glared at him angrily and continued rolling in a circle to roll out the dough. Zhou Jing and Zhou Yu were sitting on the side making dumplings, and there were more than a dozen washed copper coins, melon seeds, peanuts and candy beside them.

"Are these all wrapped in dumplings?" Zhou Yu asked in surprise when he saw that Zhou Jing actually wrapped the candy in the dumplings.

"Yes, it's all covered. I'll tell you that all these things have been said. For example, if you eat copper coins, it means that you will make more money in the new year; if you eat melon seeds, it means that you have more children and more grandchildren; Peanut means rising step by step; as for this candy, it means that the relationship is sweet and sweet." Zhou Jing smiled and said: "Momo, don't you think so?"

As for his father, he changed his appearance completely when he saw him, Zhou Yu has become accustomed to it. He could see that, except for the peanuts that were prepared for him, the rest were prepared by his father for him. When he is so old, what is the use of the melon seeds, and who else can he have more children and more grandchildren with? Besides, after eating that sugar, who can mix oil with honey? Copper coins, don't think about it, he is still eating Daddy's food, and the money he eats is just two more pocket money.

"Xiaoyu, don't listen to your father, you can eat this candy, sweet mouth, our Xiaoyu's mouth will become sweeter and sweeter, and the master and classmates like it."

However, it turned out that Zhou Jing was right, a meal After the dumplings came down, Zhou Yu ate a lot of peanut dumplings, and Zhou Jing spat out most of the copper plates and half of the sweet dumplings. And Shen Mo ate half the copper coins and half the sweet dumplings. Shen Mo was a little regretful. He didn't eat melon seeds, and neither did Brother Jing. It was obvious that he had the most melon seeds. Does this mean that he can't have a baby for Brother Jing next year?

Seeing Shen Mo's loneliness, Zhou Jing pointed at Zhou Yu and said deliberately: "Momo, look at him, the new year is a year older and still no girl likes it, and he can't even eat a piece of candy, it's really pitiful. "

Shen Mo was disturbed by him, so he forgot, "Xiaoyu is only ten years old during Chinese New Year, what do girls like to do so early!"

Zhou Jing was deliberately teasing Shen Mo, and Shen Mo just forgot about it. Who knew that Zhou Yu squinted his eyes and even calculated his father.

"Ah, what my father said, I think when he was ten years old, there were many little girls who liked to follow his ass and wanted to be his wife, so the son has no ability without his father!" Zhou Yu said it seriously and innocently , but Zhou Jing still clearly saw the treacherous light in his eyes.

Sure enough, after eating the New Year's Eve dumplings, Shen Mo became extraordinarily powerful. Zhou Yu was too sleepy to hold on, so Shen Mo let him go to sleep. When he got to Zhou Jing, Shen Mo raised his ears and did not allow him to sleep.

"New Year's Eve is to keep the New Year's Eve, and it's not yet the point."

In this dark night, there is only an oil lamp and nothing else for entertainment. How to keep the New Year's Day dryly, let alone last year, it was obviously intentional.

Zhou Jing pinched Shen Mo down with a sudden movement, and his warm breath sprayed on his neck.

The voice was ambiguous and vague: "Momo, keeping the year old like this is quite boring. Why don't we do something else, then I will definitely be able to keep the year old all night."