Chapter 53 Seduction fails

The shop was renamed Zhouji Cooked Food, and many new varieties were added. For example, roast chicken, elbows, pig trotters, pig head meat, and stick bones with layers of meat are added. Most of these stick bones like the taste of Zhouji, and they are bought and eaten in soup. They are not expensive, only a penny.

There is no adjustment on the duck goods, but there are still those things, which are divided into two types: spicy and spiced.

In addition to potato chips, kelp buttons, and small snails, spicy crabs are also added to the snacks. Spicy crab is a high-end snack, and you can sell it for 30 cents a pound.

At the same time, chicken types are added, such as chicken feet, chicken heads, chicken necks, chicken gizzards, etc.

In order to attract customers and reduce the fear that ghost shops brought to customers in the past, Zhou Jing invited a singing troupe to sing opera for three days at the shop entrance. The songs are all comedies, and none of them have anything to do with historical dramas or tragic ghosts and gods.

Before the addition, some people saw the special decoration of Zhouji from the outside, and they wanted to bring their daughter-in-law and children to experience it. This time, they all came here. After ordering a few stacks of snacks, you can sit on the hanging chair and look out from the floor-to-ceiling windows, just in time to see the singing corner on the specially built stage.

There is also a discount on the price. The first three days of business are all cheaper, the most expensive is 5 cents, and the least is 3 cents cheaper.

There is also a buy ten get one free. Whole duck and roast chicken, buy one and get a cumulative card carved out of thin wood. The roast chicken I bought had a roast chicken pattern engraved on the board, and the duck I bought was engraved with a duck pattern. Zhou Jing personally wrote the two characters of last week with a brush, and wrote the date consisting of unique Arabic numerals, ten You can redeem one for free.

At first, some people didn't believe it. They were afraid that Zhou Jing would make a trap. If he bought ten of them, he would not give them any more, or he would give them a slap in the face, so relatives bought them and put them together and redeemed them.

Although the exchange was not bought with cash, Zhou Jing's attitude was still very good, and he happily opened it up for them to choose from.

Zhou Jing was not unhappy because he didn't want the money to choose the big one. He had a good attitude and smiled: "This duck is very fat, and it weighs five and a half kilograms. You can take it, and I will take the ten accumulated cards."

The old man and the relatives around him who provided cumulative cards opened their eyes and asked in disbelief: "I really don't want money, so I will take such a big duck for nothing."

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "You have cumulative cards. , Our accumulative card is an anonymous consumption, you use it yourself or for others, or if you lose it and someone picks it up, we will replace it. Therefore, the accumulative card must be kept well, and our store will not be responsible for the loss if it is lost. "

Those people understood and knew that this thin wooden board can really be exchanged for duck and roast chicken, and immediately regretted giving out the accumulated card. The old man who was holding the roast duck, got a duck and smiled brightly. He went back and promoted it, saying how delicious the food in Zhouji was, and it was suitable. If he bought ten ducks in total, he would give it to the duck. Inadvertently gave Zhou Ji another reputation.

Zhou Ji also got a membership card. The membership card is the same thin board as the cumulative card, palm-sized, beautifully carved, engraved with four gentlemen of plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum, painted with different colors of lacquer according to the personality of the four gentlemen, each with a special Arabic numeral number, starting from 001 .

Membership cards can be recharged, and there is no cap on the implementation of activities. But divided into several grades, all meals within five taels are 5% off, all meals within fifteen taels are 10% off, all meals within 20 taels are 15% off, and all meals within 25 taels are 20% off, and so on. Up to 30% off. There is also a membership day for members. Based on the birthday of the member left by the member at that time, they will give buy five get one free, no matter what they buy, they will get five pounds for one kilogram, and they will also give a beautiful gift, sometimes for food, sometimes for It's different every month.

The members' consumption records are all recorded in the registration book, which is kept by Shen Mo, with a stub and a copy on the counter. When leaving, no matter which book is to be locked, because the amount of money charged by each member is recorded on it, and each person leaves a few pages of paper. How much money is spent on this membership card every month and how much money is left is recorded, and it must be signed by the person who came to spend at that time.

At first, Shen Mo and Shen Lin thought that if they asked people to charge so much money, they could not sign any contracts without evidence, and no one would dare to pre-charge members.

Unexpectedly, several old customers in the previous stalls heard that the membership was so strong, one recharged five taels on the spot, and the other recharged ten taels on the spot. Later, at the noon time, there were many people, and everyone was queuing up. The old customers who would recharge the membership came, and they directly held up the sign to declare that they were members to enjoy the right of first refusal.

One of the sellers, Shen Mo and Shen Lin, stopped immediately and served the members first.

There are customers who wait in line for half a day and ask why.

Zhou Jing replied with a smile: "This is the privilege of our members, and they have the right of purchase over ordinary users."

Someone immediately asked how to become a member.

"Members have to recharge money, and you can do as much as you want, and discounts will be given according to the amount of money you recharge."

Many people would rather queue up than become members when they heard the money to be recharged.

However, this member has inadvertently satisfied the dignitaries' mentality of being superior to others. In order to satisfy their vanity in front of friends and friends, many young sons deliberately recharged their members and brought their friends over to buy things when there were many people, in order to enjoy this experience. a special priority right.

Inadvertently led several sons to recharge their members.

When the dividend was distributed at the end of the month, Shen Lin was dumbfounded when he saw the money he got.

"Brother, are you right? You even gave me seventy-five taels of silver, and I only took 30% of the dividend. Did you give too much?"

Shen Lin's dividends are no longer behind Wang Ren's back. , Although the two were not married, they looked like a young couple.

On weekdays, I am afraid that I will get busy when I collect money. Everyone will collect it separately. Whoever sells something will be responsible for collecting the money and then selling the next one. But the accounts at night were all kept by Shen Mo, and Shen Mo knew the income for a month best.

He himself didn't expect the difference between having a shop and a shop without it, so he smirked: "That's right, the 30% bonus is just that much. It should have been 90 taels, but the last time you bought a shop, your brother gave you a cushion. Fifteen taels of silver have been deducted this month."

Shen Lin said stupidly: "Oh my god, isn't that more than enough to earn back the shop's capital in one month, how can it be so easy to earn with the shop's money."

Wang Ren was also amazed, However, it was deeper than Shen Lin's. "Xiao Lin, money is the hardest to make money. It's because my husband's brain is smart, he has come up with many novel ideas, and our food is really clean and delicious, this will make you feel that money is easy to earn. Why don't you think about it? If it is so easy to make money, how could Zhou Da sell the shop to us at such a low price? Why do the shopkeepers of other shops clamor all day long to sell for a small amount of money and want to exchange it, but our family makes a lot of money. It is ability and fortune."

Zhou Jingdao: "The most important thing is that our family supplies the shops in the town. Now there are 20 shops in the town that want our work, and the gross profit in January is about 160 taels. This accounts for the bulk. Besides, the number of recharged members this month is considered a novelty, and all the money is in it, so our family will make so much this month. But even if it gradually stabilizes, it will be one or two hundred taels a month. The money is a solid profit."

After doing business with Zhou Jing these days, Wang Ren admired Zhou Jing to the point that he had to ask himself every day that Zhou Jing was really the ignorant scoundrel in the village. When he turned his head and saw Zhou Jing who was revolving around Shen Mo, he thought it was true again. Only Zhou Jing could do it. He was shrewd and capable to outsiders, and stubborn to Shen Mo.

"This is your monthly schedule for this month. Now you have a total of five orders. The most is 35 pounds a day, and the minimum is 10 pounds a day. According to the proportion, the commission is a total of 22 taels of silver."

Twenty-two is only a monthly commission, and there was a large reward before, which is several times that of this. Now Wang Ren has seven taels of silver in his hand. "Okay, the money is collected. Call the

salesmen and workers outside to line up to give them monthly reports. Come one by one, no one is missing."

Ten new ones have signed contracts with the Zhou family. Many people who can't sign the contract have hired people to work in the Zhou family. Now there are fifteen workers in the Zhou family factory, ten male workers and five female workers.

Wang Ren and Cheng Yu took turns to supervise the work, working in shifts. This is a compensation of thirty cents a day. Regardless of Wang Ren and Cheng Yu, both of them were very willing and did not complain because of the delay in sales. After all, sales don't make money every day. Sometimes I take sausages out to sell, and there are often leftovers. This part needs to take care of profit and loss.

Cheng Yu took four taels, and the remaining four newcomers, the least one could get seven or eight hundred texts, all of them could not close their mouths with joy. Before, there were bonuses to follow, and this one was available every month. Thinking about the money you can get even if you don't open the store next month, a few salesmen are so beautiful that their noses are bubbling.

The rest of the workers, regardless of gender, are paid 25 cents a day. They have two days off in January. If they don't stop, they will be paid. Ten texts are equivalent to a strength. This has directly led to the improvement of the status of the women who do business in the Zhou family. They can clearly speak with a straight waist. Occasionally buy some rouge gouache, hand grease and other things, whether it is the in-laws or the head of the family, or the sons and daughters-in-law, they do not dare to speak, even if I feel so distressed that I have to say it cheerfully on the copper plate of dozens of texts. If you buy something big or expensive at home, you have to report to discuss it.

As for the man who is not like other men pointing to that spot, but can make money every day, his status is really high. Don't say it's the same in your own home, even if you go out, other men will bow their heads consciously. What are the men compared to, the other is who has the ability to make their mother-in-law and children eat well and dress well, this is the most shameful thing.

As for the Zhou family itself, their status has long since become indistinguishable, and now everyone who goes out calls Zhou Jing and Shen Mo a master.

Having hired so many workers at home, my family members are freed. During the day, they are only busy with shops, and when they come back, they can lie down comfortably, or read picture books and chat.

Shen Mo and Shen Lin can read the painting book without lip-synching. That night, Shen Mo didn't read the painting book, but was making a quilt. Zhou Jingcai suddenly remembered that Shen Lin would go out in a few days. There was no remorse in my heart, but instead I almost laughed out loud.

Zhou Jing leaned forward and said with a stern face, "I'll make a double quilt for my little brother. When will I make a few beds for us. I've already said that a single quilt is inconvenient, but a double quilt is convenient."

Shen Mo lowered his head. His head, his cheeks were red, and he looked embarrassed and said shyly: "This is not for the younger brother, but for the two of us."

Zhou Jing was stunned, "Big red?"

"Well." Shen Mo Even more embarrassed, his head was so low that he almost buried himself in the quilt. "Me, the two of us haven't enjoyed the quilt yet. I want to make a few bright red quilts for us to make us happy."

After listening to Zhou Jing, he didn't do anything or say anything to make up for the little husband as usual. It's a pity, but he passed by with a haha.

Shen Mo felt a little uncomfortable, and felt that Zhou Jing didn't value him anymore. He also thought that Zhou Jing, who had money in the family, had always been in charge of him, and the things he wanted to buy were not too short for him, and he even changed things when it came to eating. I still feel a little uncomfortable.

Some people always want to trample you to death when you are down, and cling to you when you are soaring.

The more she looked at her daughter, the more she felt like a flower, and she was indeed the recognized flower of the village.

She tsk tsk twice: "I knew that my daughter is lucky, and she deserves to be served by others. Sure enough."

Zhang Ju gave her mother a white look, both angry and jealous, and said in a sour tone: "Mother, in broad daylight You're dreaming. I'm a good-looking, well-known village flower in the village, but what's the use, I can't live better than a twin now!"

Wang Fen disagreed, sneered: "My silly girl, don't I forgot who Zhou Jing had in his heart in the past. Besides, Shen Mo would never have a son if he had a pair of children. The Zhou family must have a son to inherit, so Zhou Jing will marry again sooner or later. Don't forget that at that time, Zhou Jing became poor. What does it look like, you googou fingers and smiles, a fleshy bastard has not been sent to you. Now all you have to do is hook your fingers, keep Zhou Jing dizzy, and immediately lift it up Come in and enjoy the happiness."

Zhang Ju's eyes flashed, obviously because he was tempted. She is eighteen years old this year, and she is old in the village, but the reason why she is still unwilling to get married at such an old age is because she has high spirits and does not want to marry the mud-legged in the village. Every day around the stove, cooking rice, oil, salt, vinegar, vinegar, tea, etc., every year, I have to follow the family to farm the land.

In the past, her mother told her how good-looking she was, and the men of the same age in the village also held her, even when they were playing the house, they all rushed to ask her to be a mother-in-law. If there is something delicious that she is reluctant to eat, she will steal it and give it to her, then she will understand what practical benefits beauty can bring her.

It is also because of this kind of thing that she has understood that her appearance is different since she was a child. When she grows up, the man she will marry must be the kind of rich boy. What she has to do every day is to dress up beautifully and go out. Wander around, buy whatever clothes you fancy without thinking about money, and buy what rouge gouache makes people look the same. Yi Lai opened her mouth and extended her hand, and her family members gathered to serve her.

Although Zhou Jing was a lot worse than what she expected, after all, the young master she imagined was full of poetry and books, and Zhou Jing was most aware of a few big characters because of his life. But it is currently the closest to her goal. She feels that with the current financial resources of the Zhou family, it should not be a problem to buy a few servants to serve her. She can barely hook up with him.

Zhang Ju painted her eyebrows and applied powder, dressed up in front of the mirror, and wore her favorite white dress. She thought she was as beautiful as a fairy and walked away with lotus flowers.

After knocking a few times, the door of Zhou's house was opened from the inside, and Zhang Ju smiled softly.

"Brother Jing, I'll come to see you... ah!..."

Shen Mo sat in the shop, lying listlessly on the counter, the considerable sales recorded on the ledger on the counter couldn't attract his attention.

Shen Lin noticed his abnormality and said with concern: "Brother, what's wrong with you, you are absent-minded, you don't like to read the ledger, don't you usually hold it and don't let go?"

Shen Mo raised his eyelids and glanced at him, embarrassed slyly.

"I don't know what your brother-in-law has been busy with recently. He's behind my back mysteriously, and he doesn't come to the shop anymore."

Shen Lin said, "He's been a little wrong recently."

Although Zhou Jing has been very abnormal recently, he often puts himself Locked in the room, and made some strange things. At night, he would dry the damp cloth in the yard, and put it away during the day, but Shen Mo didn't think about it.

I didn't want to find that the atmosphere was not right as soon as I entered the village at night. A few broken-mouthed wives and idlers gathered together and chatted. When they saw the Zhou family carriage from a distance, they covered their mouths and laughed.

Shen Mo frowned and said, "Could there be an accident at home?"

"My brother-in-law has been at home these few days, so it shouldn't be possible." Wang Ren thought for a while, "I'm afraid someone has nothing to do, and they have to rush over."

Among these people is Shen Wen, who belongs to Wang Baichuan. , I am a twin, but I look down on Shuang'er. I feel that Shuang'er can't give birth to a boy, and it is special for him to be able to give birth to a boy. He is lucky.

In the past, the two brothers of the Shen family were despised simply because of the gender of their sons, but now they are despised because they dared to live better than him, and were more favored than his son who could give birth to a child.

Today can be considered as an opportunity to take revenge, and I can't wait to shout: "If I say this guy doesn't like the boy, which guy is not afraid of breaking the incense. No matter how painful it was in the past, the favored ones are all nonsense, this is not, As soon as Zhang Ju made his move, Zhou Jing obediently took out five taels of silver, and in a few days, the newcomer will be carried in the door."

Shen Mo's face sank suddenly, which could stab his most painful part. At that time, he was very ruthless. He grabbed the whip from Wang Ren's hand and slammed it on the cow. The calf screamed and rushed forward.

Shen Wen was so frightened that he rolled and crawled away, almost not being stepped on by a bull's hoof.

He slumped on the side of the road, his legs were weak, and he was still in shock. "Is that Shuang'er crazy?"

Intellectually, Shen Mo believed in Zhou Jing, but emotionally, he was completely opposite, desperately thinking. The whip in his hand swung faster and faster, bringing up a cloud of dust.

Shen Mo jumped down before the ox cart was stable. As soon as he saw Zhou Jing in the yard, he asked angrily, "You gave Zhang Ju silver, five taels of silver, why?"

Zhou Jing looked at Shen Mo a little bit . Feeling guilty, he whispered, "No, no."

Zhou Jing's attitude made Shen Mo feel sad for a while, and he actually misunderstood Zhou Jing. He thought that what the villagers said was true, and Zhou Jing gave Zhang Ju five taels of silver. Do a dowry. After all, that Zhou Jing used to be very obsessed with Zhang Ju.

Shen Mo bit his lip, not knowing how to speak to Zhou Jing calmly.

He heard himself ask word by word, "Why don't you give it?"

Zhou Jing covered his face aggrievedly.

"Because I hit someone."

"What, you hit Zhang Ju?"

"You hit Zhang Ju?"

"You hit a little girl?"

Repeated three times, all aimed at Zhou Jing question. Zhou Jing felt that he was so overwhelmed by these three voices that he couldn't lift his head at all.

"I, I didn't do it on purpose. Originally, I was working hard in the yard, and I went out to open the door when I heard someone knocking on the door. tmd, who would have known that a disheveled female ghost was standing outside, her face was pale and pale, and two red He had a big mouth and a big mouth, and he was all dressed in white. As soon as I opened the door, he smirked at me with the big mouth in his mouth. I thought it was Mrs. Zhou who refused to accept it. I beat him out with one punch! Then...then I lost five taels of silver."

Shen Mo: "..."

Shen Lin: "Hehe (silently)..."

Wang Ren: "'Pfft' (laughter ) I didn't hold back), hahahaha..."

Zhou Jing was really wronged, he hid at home well, didn't recruit anyone, didn't provoke anyone, why did he pretend to be a female ghost to scare him? Well now everyone is pointing at his nose and laughing at him for being timid.

I don't know who said it, but the next day it spread throughout Wangjia Village. It turns out that the five taels of silver that Zhang Ju took away from the Zhou family was not a betrothal gift at all, but that Zhang Ju could not seduce a man, but was regarded as a female ghost. Beaten, compensation for the drug costs. This time, Zhang Ju became the laughing stock of the whole village, and did not dare to leave the house.