Chapter 41 I'll teach you

Shen Mo was stunned and said, "You also think this is a good method?"

Butcher Wu nodded as he should: "Of course, it can't be better, it's simply wonderful. Brother Zhou, how does your head grow? Fortunately, you can come up with this method."

Zhou Jing said: "This is not because the heavy rain a few days ago made the family lose a lot of money for nothing. At that time, I was thinking that sausages cannot be eaten in this weather. Waiting for it to be spoiled, it is better to sell it to the neighbors at a cheaper price. They can eat well, and I can recover some of the cost. I don't think that this move will be my Zhou Jing's defeat in the eyes of the caring people. This is not because The duck business signed a long-term contract with several families in the village, and one of them came to the door to force me to buy his ducks with money. Although it was finally resolved, I held my breath and felt that the stall business was too much. Depends on the weather, if the weather is bad and the stall can't open, the family's income will be cut off, so I came up with such a method."

Butcher Wu said: "You are a blessing in disguise. However, if you really have money, Brother Zhou, when you can't turn around. , Although it squeaks. I can't help you a lot, but you want to take as much as you want on pork, and you can give it back after you sell it. My brother has absolutely nothing to say."

"Thank you." Apart from the ten catties of sausages sent to the restaurant, He still had three kilograms left in the basket, took out half of it and handed it to Butcher Wu and said, "I know you are good, but I haven't eaten it for so many days, so I specially kept some for you."

Butcher Wu hurriedly took the money to pay to Zhou Jing, Zhou Jing refused. Butcher

Wu said: "It's not good to always eat your food for nothing."

Zhou Jing smiled and said: "Where is it, you usually support my business, I know it."

.

Before it rained, the Zhou family's stalls were always busy from morning to night, and at the earliest, they had to eat dinner from the villagers before they could get home. Today, about an hour after lunch, it was still too early in the light of the day. I was seen by some idlers in the village, and rumors gradually spread.

"The Zhou family's business is dying. See, I came back so early. It must be because the stall went to the stall and no one bought it, so I had to come back early."

"No, I think if it can't sell, it should be late. I'll come back early when it's sold out, otherwise I might sell a lot of food this afternoon."

"That's because you didn't see it in the morning. The Zhou family made a lot of sausages and filled three baskets. Seventy or eighty catties, a hundred or so catties, no matter how good the business is, it is impossible to sell out in one morning. It can only be because the business is so bad that no one buys it at all. It's just a waste of time to continue, and will come back. ."

Everyone was chattering and saying everything. Red-eyed, warm-hearted, pure-hearted, pure-hearted, everyone insists on their own words and chats together.

Aunt Shen gathered in the crowd and occasionally asked a question or two, all of which were related to the income of the Zhou family. Everyone wentssip and went away with a satisfied look, but Aunt Shen walked home worriedly.

Wang Dali was feeding the ducklings. Seeing Aunt Shen's worried expression, she asked, "Mother, what happened?"

Aunt Shen sighed and said, "I'm afraid the Zhou family is really bad this time, I just went out to see his family. I came back from the town so early, and the people in the village said that the Zhou family came back because they couldn't sell the goods."

Wang Dali was shocked, and hurriedly said: "Then what should we do with our ducks? , where are we going to sell

it?" Aunt Shen patted Wang Dali's shoulder and said, "Silly son, what time is this, you are still thinking about this. I have already asked Wang matchmaker to go to Zhou's house to give it to you. If you say kiss, you have given her hundreds of big money, if Zhou Jing's business really fails, will we refund this marriage or not?"

For a while, Aunt Shen and Wang Dali were hesitant and sighed.

The atmosphere inside the Zhou family was tense. Although Shen Mo didn't complain about Zhou Jing, he was skeptical of Zhou Jing's decision, and always felt that he would suffer a terrible loss. I was worried that I couldn't sleep well all night, and I tossed and turned until the middle of the night. However, when Zhou Jing moved slightly in the morning, he woke up with a start. He slept soundly on weekdays, and often asked Zhou Jing to make a meal and call him.

"You don't sleep well anymore. I heard that you didn't sleep well last night. Dreaming and talking at night are all business matters."

Shen Mo said, "If you don't sleep, it's not stable for you to barely fall asleep. It's better to get up early and do things."

After they got up for half a cup of tea, Shen Lin got up. He also had thick dark circles under his eyes, and he couldn't sleep well at first glance.

Zhou Jing is in charge of mixing soup and cooking sausages. The two brothers, Shen Mo and Shen Lin, were in charge of making breakfast and lunch brought to the market.

Every morning at dinner, the Zhou family's dining table was buzzing with these words, or discussing their patrons. Today's atmosphere is unprecedentedly sluggish, Zhou Jing starts a conversation, and Shen Mo answers with intent, but often the answer is not the mouth of the donkey, and there is something on his mind at first glance.

The three of them hurriedly grabbed the food and drove the mule cart to the entrance of the village when Wang Dali hurriedly chased him from behind, apparently in a hurry, with one shoe pulled.

"Shen Lin...Shen Lin..." Wang Dali kept shouting after the car.

Zhou Jing heard the reins being pulled, and the carriage stopped.

Shen Lin who was sitting behind the car jumped down and walked over.

"What did you call me?"

Wang Dali frowned, his attitude was very bad, and he seemed to ask: "Why didn't you call me, I heard that your house opened up yesterday?"

Shen Lin was stunned for a moment, then reacted.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I don't have to come here to help. A few days ago, my elder brother was not in good health, and my brother-in-law wanted to stay at home to take care of him, because I was afraid that I would be too busy at the stall alone, so I asked you to come and help. Now I After this period of cultivation, the eldest brother has recovered a lot, and the business at the stall can be done. The three of us can come here, so we won't invite anyone."

Wang Dali was very dissatisfied with this answer, and said coldly: "No. Because your business is not good?"

Shen Lin was dumbfounded when asked, and then thought that maybe the villagers had spread some rumors when they came back yesterday, so he couldn't help laughing.

"It's not for this reason, it's simply because there are not enough people."

Wang Dali gave Shen Lin a deep look. The look in that glance was very strange, and it seemed to contain some vague and ambiguous hint, which should or must be Shen Lin. You know, with obvious tacit understanding.

However, Shen Lin was just at a loss, and the second monk was confused, watching Wang Dali's gradually disappearing back.

"Little brother!" Shen Mo called Shen Lin from the car, only then did Shen Lin recover and jump into the mule car.

"What's the matter, what is Wang Dali looking for from you?" Shen Mo asked.

Shen Lin said: "It should be asking why we don't need him anymore. I told him that the three of us are enough."

"That's it? Then why do I think your expression is wrong."

Shen Lin said slowly: " Brother, I always feel that Wang Dali seems to have misunderstood something. Obviously I didn't do anything, and I avoided suspicion. I didn't even say a word to him before we asked him to work, but he gave me It feels like... as if I had a crush on him."

This time, it took a long time for Shen Mo to say, "No, I haven't had much contact with him before. Maybe Wang Dali is that temperament, because you think too much. And his aunt Shen attaches great importance to incense, and she will definitely not be willing. Wang Dali said about the twins."

Shen Lin nodded and said, "Maybe, I hope."

Not long after the stall was set up in the town, the morning market started, and crowds poured in one after another, and the Zhou family stall also gradually When he got busy, Zhou Jing followed the introduction of collecting money. In addition, the work schedule of the shops in the town is different from that of the farmers. It is often necessary to wait for the morning market to disperse. Some restaurants have just opened their doors, so even if I am anxious and want to know the result of the trial sale immediately, I still have to wait.

The morning market dispersed, Zhou Jing carried the bamboo basket and left, leaving Shen Mo and Shen Lin two brothers guarding in front of the stall, a little absent-minded. Knowing that Zhou Jing would not come back so early, he couldn't help but look around.

Until the afternoon market dissipated, when Zhou Jing came back yesterday, Zhou Jing could not be seen, and Shen Mo couldn't sit still.

He was in a hurry to turn around in circles, and asked Shen Lin over and over again, "Why doesn't Brother Jing come back? Could it be that some of the trial sales did not turn out well, or that he was bullying others. If he sold it, he said no, that's it. I don't want to settle the bill for us." Just as

Shen Lin was about to persuade, a man with a smile on his face came over at the entrance of the market.

Even though Zhou Jing laughed so hard that he could see his teeth but not his eyes, Shen Mo was relieved half of his heart. After all, there was still half of his heart hanging in the air. He quickly asked, "How is the trial sale result?"

Zhou Jing laughed twice and said, "Very good. , Most restaurants only have one or two kilograms left. This is because our family just launched Zhouji sausage, and customers still don't know its reputation. After a long time, more people know about it. With repeat customers joining, I believe our family's business It will get better and better."

"Three restaurants have already signed a long-term contract with me, agreeing to officially deliver tomorrow, and the order quantity is the same as yesterday. There are also a few restaurants that plan to continue to try the effect of trial sales, but the money that should be paid to us is still a lot of money. The ground is over."

Shen Mo almost jumped up in joy.

"The capital came out, how much was thrown, and how much was settled?"

Zhou Jing said, "A total of 200 copper coins have been settled, and the sausages only threw two kilograms in total, and the duck goods threw some potato chips and seaweed buckles, less than half a kilogram. "

Really, great!" The heart that had been hanging all the time finally let go. "The restaurant can sell a consistent 200 yuan, and our stall can sell a consistent 700 yuan, adding up to two 900 yuan, nearly three or two, the net profit is consistent 600 yuan, four a month. Nineteen taels! Oh my God, forty-nine taels!"

Shen Lin gasped, "Isn't that the best farmland in the village, we can't earn more than a month a year."

Zhou Jing smiled: "Exactly."

Shen Mo smiled happily, "We are blessed by misfortune, otherwise we would not have imagined this step, and we can't think of this step."

Zhou Jing said: "Xiao Mo, you It's right to think this way, but it's not right to

count." Shen Mo immediately became nervous, "Where did I make a mistake, can't we make so much money?"

"I didn't mean that you counted too much, but It's not too much! This is just the beginning. We only signed contracts with these few companies. We will continue to increase the amount from tomorrow. I will continue to promote it. There is no need for more. There are only a dozen food shops in the whole town. If a family sells food for our family, then our family is really sitting at home and counting the money."

Shen Mo didn't dare to calculate how much money it was, and was dazed by the infinite possibilities in the future.

"Let's go, the rest are not for sale, and we have to send them to a few new restaurants that have agreed to test sales."

This time Shen Mo was happy and wished that all the restaurants would try to sell his food for a while. it is good.

Butcher Wu saw Shen Mo's grinning face, and affirmed with a smile: "It's done."

"Well, it's done." Shen Mo smiled and said: "Today we have to add a lot of meat, and we need 150 catties of meat. "

No problem, I'll cut it for you." Butcher Wu cut the meat swiftly and said, "Brother Zhou, when you first came to talk to me about business, I thought of today. I've always seen people very accurately, I know. You can't swim in diving."

Zhou Jing said, "Thank you, I'll take your word for it."

There was too much meat and three people loaded it on a mule cart.

Zhou Jing suddenly said, "We haven't eaten dumplings since I woke up. How about making dumplings today, we should celebrate."

"Dumplings?" Shen Lin swallowed a big saliva after repeating these two.

The current life of the Zhou family is not only incomparable to the past, but also incomparable to the entire village. Because if you want to make up for Shen Mo's body, you must guarantee a meat dish, and this alone is impossible for the villagers, and they dare not think about it. But the Zhou family has actually been living such a life.

However, although the standard of living has improved, after all, it has only been a few months, and Shen Mo and Shen Lin's stomach, which has been short of oil and water since childhood, is still very rare and fishy. Especially this kind of food that the villagers were willing to eat during the Chinese New Year.

Shen Mo was also very greedy, but more ashamed. He tugged at his short hem and stammered: "I, I don't know how to make dumplings. It's not that I'm lazy, it's that no one ever taught me how to make dumplings." Shen Mo was stubborn about the fact that a pair of children could not make dumplings. Yu Huai.

Shen Lin quickly explained for his eldest brother: "This is not because the eldest brother is unwilling to learn, but when the mother was still alive, the eldest brother was still young, and the delicate food such as making dumplings is not allowed for children to learn how to cook them. We missed the trap and spoiled things. Later, when the mother was gone, Wang Chunhua did not allow us to get started. During the festivals, he would burn two potatoes for my eldest brother and me and then drive them out. The two of me hid and cooked and ate it myself. So it's not that the elder brother is tired and unwilling to learn, but that no one teaches us."

With only a few words, Zhou Jing could imagine the hardships that the little husband had endured in the past. Those who have nothing to do with suffering will at most feel pitiful, but those who really care about people will feel distressed when they hear it. It was a dull pain, a pain that slowly and slowly separated, lasting and refreshing, every time I thought about it, it was like a heart attack in my pocket, and it was always a pain before I gave up.

Zhou Jing covered Shen Mo's hand, his tone was as gentle as water, and his pulse was tender.

"It's okay, Xiao Mo. You can't do it, I can, and I'll teach you. No matter what you can't do in the future, I'll teach you."

Zhou Jing's palm was so hot that it was really hot in the summer heat. It was very hot, but the heat made Shen Mo miss him infinitely, and he was reluctant to let go.

He plucked up the courage to shake it back on the street, and hummed softly.