Chapter 16

I thought about it a lot, but I didn't think of this. Can the rogues who are not doing their jobs properly in this village can buy a house? Li Zheng was stunned for a while before he regained his senses.

"How big of a place do you want to buy?"

"More than three hundred square meters. I have twenty-five taels of silver in my hand. I can buy as much as I can!"

"More than three hundred square meters? Twenty-five taels of silver?" Are all stupid.

In his opinion, Zhou Jing could buy a place with a size of 40 to 50 square meters at most. It would be heavenly, but it was more than 300 square meters and 25 taels of silver. You must know that he has been in the Lizheng family for so many years and there are three more. A capable boy, he has only saved more than 200 square meters of homestead.

Subconsciously, Li Zheng was afraid that his money would come from an indecent, close to approach. He asked, "Where did the money come from?"

Zhou Jing said calmly as usual, "Last time my aunt forced me to go up the mountain, I found a ginseng plant. It's urgent, I didn't have time to dig when I met a wild boar, and then I dared to go into the mountains to dig it back again after I recovered. I changed some money and planned to settle down first. Li Zhengda can rest assured that the money has come in the right way."

Li Zheng only at this moment In response, a little embarrassed.

"Well, wait for me, I'll change my clothes and go to measure the land with you."

Zhou Jing said, "I'll come after I've changed my clothes. You know the situation of my family, I plan to hurry up while no one in the village gets up. After measuring the land, I went to the town's yamen to settle down, otherwise I'd be seen there, and I'm afraid I won't be able to buy the house..."

Li Zheng knew the situation of Zhou Jing's family too well. He was very dissatisfied with Wang Chunhua, she always liked to talk about things on the grounds that she was a distant relative of his mother-in-law, which affected his reputation.

Lizheng himself was fair and nodded.

"Go back and wait for me, go right away."

The front and back feet, Li Zheng came, the two measured the size, a total of 305 square meters, recorded on the contract, told Zhou Jing to take the money and prepare to go to the town.

Zhou Jing said: "I made porridge, let's drink some, otherwise we may be busy when we arrive in town."

Zhou Jing persuaded again and again, but also to save time, Li Zheng didn't go home to make it now. Zhou Jing called Shen Mo up, and the three of them drank porridge and steamed egg custard together.

This meal really shocked Li Zheng. The villagers didn't dare to eat it like this. Even his family didn't dare to cook porridge with polished rice. They also put shredded pork and steamed such a big bowl of eggs to eat casually. It was too scary.

Li was thinking, after all, there are no adults in the family, and the young people will not be able to live. How much money can you eat with such a waste? However, Li Zheng and Zhou Jing didn't have friendship after all, so he didn't say this. He just didn't dare to eat more, he just drank a large bowl of shredded pork porridge and a few spoonfuls of steamed egg custard that Zhou Jing had given him. Zhou Jing saw that Li Zheng didn't eat much, and he didn't eat much himself, so the two went on their way.

Wang Gui is a person who has a mule cart at home. He is usually busy with farming and uses the mule cart to make some money. Zhou Jing offered the price of the chartered car and begged him to leave early. He took two hard pancakes and came out.

He just asked Zhou Jing if he would pack it back when he left, and Zhou Jing agreed, and he also gave Zhou Jing a small amount of money for two heads.

The peasants in the village did not run their own mule carts anywhere in the town, so they ran to their own villages. But whoever can go to the town every day in this village, and those who can go there every ten days and a half months, are all good people.

Zhou Jing deliberately concealed the purchase of the homestead, and Li Zheng was willing to help cover it up. When Wang Gui asked, the two of them just found a reason to prevaricate it. When they got to the town, Wang Gui stopped at the post station with a mule cart, and Zhou Jinghe Li was going to the Yamenli to transfer the house.

Shen Mo simmered the rest of the porridge in the pot, and when Shen Lin came, he could eat it hot. Since Li Zheng saw that they ate too well, it was difficult to let them eat, and Zhou Jing, as the master, couldn't make it himself, so he didn't eat more, and most of the pot was left. Thinking that Shen Lin saw so much lean meat porridge, he must have a happy smile, and he was in a good mood. Shen Lin was wronged by his brother, but fortunately Zhou Jing had the ability to let him and his brother eat meat even if it was not a festival.

But today, I don't know if it's because of his early rise. I waited and waited, but I didn't see Shen Lin coming, and I didn't ask anyone to send a message.

When the sun was shining brightly, before Shen Lin came, Shen Mo's heart suddenly panicked as if grass grew. He immediately realized that something must have happened to Shen Lin, otherwise he would never have come so late, and there was no message. Shen Mo fell to the grass door and ran to Shen's house.

Shenjiacun and Wangjiacun were separated by a village, and Shen Mo ran to the Shen's house sweating profusely. Pushing the door in, they saw Wang Chunhua's second sons, Shen Cheng and Wang Chunhua, dragging Shen Lin, who was yelling, and dragging them out.

"What are you doing?" Shen Mo shouted, pushing Shen Cheng away and hugging his brother.

When Shen Lin saw his brother coming, it was as if he had seen a savior, and he said it with a crackle as if he had poured beans in a bamboo tube.

"Big Brother, Dad wants to sell me to the old widower in our village who is crippled in his thirties, just because he gave Wang Chunhua more than one or two silver coins, and Wang Chunhua will use the money from selling me to Shen Cheng to talk about his wife!" Shen Lin endured it. The tears for a long time can no longer hold back when I see my big brother. "I don't agree, they insisted on dragging me over!"

The old widow who bought Shen Lin was not lame, he broke a leg a year ago, and now only one leg can be used, but the farm work in the field is no longer done. Not anymore. He said that Shen Lin was just looking for someone who could work at home and serve him. It is best to have children, but it is impossible to have children. After all, at the age of the old widower and the situation, it is almost impossible to say that a daughter-in-law is. Except for the Shen family, even the twins of other families would not marry him.

The old widower has no children, and he has become like that again, unable to live. He could only recognize the money to buy a daughter-in-law, but no one was willing to give him the child, and finally the idea came to Shen Lin of the Shen family.

He is willing to pay a tael of silver to buy Shen Lin. A tael of silver was a lot in a farm family at this time, enough to marry a girl from a poor family. Seeing his situation, Wang Chunhua bluntly said that in his situation, besides Shen Lin, he would not be able to find another family, and he would have to write another 200 articles.

With this amount of money, she is persuading Father Shen to give out a tael. Even if her second son is lazy, she can still say that the last poor girl

, Shen Lin, is Father Shen's biological son. At this time, she pays attention to the fate of her parents. According to the matchmaker, if Shen Lin dared not to escape from his parents' life, he would open an ancestral hall to play the game, and at worst he could put down a big hat that doesn't obey women's ethics. In the future, it will become impossible to think about getting married, and it will be impossible to raise your head for the rest of your life.

Even though Shen Mo is Shen Lin's brother, there is nothing he can do in this era.

He could only kneel on the ground and beg his father, hoping to soften his heart because Shen Lin was his own son.

Shen Mo's head was knocked to pieces, and half of his forehead was covered in blood, which looked very scary. "Father, I kowtowed

to you. I beg you not to sell Shen Lin. Even though Shen Lin is a twin, he is your own son!"

What are you talking about! What do you mean by your own son, and what are you selling?" Wang Chunhua instigated: "What is Shen Mo talking about? If outsiders hear it, they will think you are What happened to Shen Lin?"

Shen Cheng said: "No, do you mean to sell, do you sell it to a big family as a child, or sell it to the town as a slave and a maid? It's the father who loves Shen Lin, considering how old he is, if he can't get married at sixteen or seven, tell him. It's for his own good. It's because he's his father's biological son that he cares about his marriage. If it wasn't for his son, he wouldn't care if he couldn't get married for the rest of his life, just watch the fun. "

That's right, that's right. How can it change your taste? Your father is a fool, and he's not a kind father. I think it's clear that you don't see your family well, and you deliberately made such a big battle to be unknown. The truth's neighbors thought that your father treated the two of you harshly and ridiculed him!" Father Shen was good-natured, and Wang Chunhua's words could pierce his weakness.

Father Shen's expression changed immediately.

Wang Chunhua has been observing Father Shen's face, and seeing Father Shen's face sinking, he added fuel to the fire: "Head of the family, it is impossible to say that Shen Lin has been pretending to be sick all these years. This idea came from Shen Mo. Otherwise, why would Shen Lin be with us? He fainted when he was working at home, and when he got to Zhou Jing, he could be a cow and a horse, and go up the mountain to dig vegetables? I think his nature is so bad, he deliberately saved Shen Lin to shame you, so that the villagers would laugh at you and call him Your father and son are at odds!"

When Shen Mo's mother was alive, her mother-in-law was not happy because she gave birth to two twin sons in a row.

It was fine at first, but after a long time, Father Shen was persuaded and began to dislike Mother Shen. At that time, the entire Shen family lived together, and the family had not yet been separated. She was often beaten and scolded by her mother-in-law. Often, after her mother-in-law beat and scolded, she came back and slapped Father Shen, and Mother Shen was beaten and scolded again. And Mother Shen would never resist, nor would she hate Father Shen, she just knew that she was nervously pressing two innocent children who didn't understand anything, and asked them why they wanted to be born with twins instead of boys? Otherwise, she would not have lived such a life and made such a crime!

Later, Shen's mother was exhausted and depressed, and soon she was gone. Before the first seven, Father Shen's mother told Wang Chunhua to enter the door. A child was born the next year, another child was born the next year, and three in a row, completely securing a place in Father Shen's heart.

Father Shen also believed that he didn't have a son before because Shen Mo's mother couldn't give birth. In addition to Wang Chunhua's pillow-side wind, the two children left by Shen Mo's two ex-wives became more and more annoying.

Especially at this time, the atmosphere in the village looked down on Shuang'er, thinking that the status was low, and the family who gave birth to Shuang'er was a sin in a previous life. There was a lot of talk about Father Shen behind his back, making him unable to raise his head in front of the villagers.

Thinking of the sneering and sneering people in the village used to ridicule him in front of his face and behind his back, Father Shen felt hot on his face, and a burst of hatred surged in his heart. He only thought that the driving force behind all the sarcasm was Shen Mo, so he immediately picked up the hoe beside him. Regardless of which end, he slapped Shen Mo with his head and face covered.

"Big brother!" Shen Lin shouted and rushed towards Shen Mo, the two brothers hugged each other and protected each other.

"If I kill you, a money loser, I know what benefits you can gain by humiliating your own father's face. I think you're a bad guy. You're a perfect match for that ruffian Zhou Jing!" Father Shen was outside. He has been honest all his life, whoever laughed at him for giving birth to two lowly twins was a sin, he didn't dare to refute, but in the face of his wife and children, he became a man of the sky in an instant, and he could kill people without blinking.

He beat and scolded: "If it wasn't for the birth of your two twins, I would have been stabbed in the spine and ridiculed for the rest of my life. When I was born and didn't pinch the two of you to death, it was my virtue! What do you think you are? If someone is willing to ask you to burn high incense! Let me tell you, today is beaten to death, Shen Lin has to carry me into the gate of their old Li's house and be a ghost of their old Li's house!"