Chapter 96

On the day of the meeting, there was a huge crowd outside the venue. There are many students who come to take the exam, and there are also students in the imperial capital. Most of the students in the imperial capital have their families come to see them off. Their parents are richly dressed, and they are full of extravagance. From a distance, they are superior.

Wei Yuanshan and Wei Bao were very nervous when they sent people to the door of the venue, so they comforted: "Young master, you don't need to stress too much, with your knowledge, the ancient master said that there will be no big problems in this end, as long as you don't get nervous. If you raise someone, you will definitely be caught."

Zhou Yu was not nervous, but he was a little disappointed in his heart. It was agreed that both Dad and Ami could come, and he had always prepared like this in his heart, but suddenly he couldn't come. Although it was a happy event, even if he was mature and fully understandable, the loneliness in his heart was hard to hide.

"Okay, I understand, you can go back."

There is nothing to bring. In order to prevent cheating, the scientific examination is not allowed to take anything out.

Zhou Yu walked in with his head lowered, waiting at the end of the line to be searched by the yamen on both sides.

"Zhou Yu." Someone called him and turned to see Feng Wanzhan.

"Uncle Feng." Zhou Yu bowed, "Did you send Linglang Township to try it out?"

"Well, my unfilial son just entered. I think you should come around at this time, and I will see you when I turn around." Feng Wanzhan kindly Authentic: "Are you confident this time?"

Zhou Yu nodded: "I have learned a lot from Uncle Feng over the past few years, and I have benefited a lot. I will definitely not be ashamed of Uncle Feng this time." Feng Wanzhan

laughed and patted it intimately. Zhou Yu's shoulders, "Okay, I'll be waiting for your good news!" He sighed again: "My little son, if only you were as good as you. I can wake up laughing in my dreams, he is too much. Impetuous, not as calm as you."

"It's not good to be calm." Zhou Yu said this because he remembered the time before he met his father and Ami. His calmness is innate, and how can anyone be born with a calm temperament, not all It is from the experience of life that he has to be calm. He is only sixteen years old this year. If he had met Dad and Ah Mo earlier, wouldn't he be so mature and prudent now, and he would have the liveliness of a young man.

Feng Wanzhan is an official, and those who are officials know how to look at their faces the most. They are all people who serve the emperor all day long. They should be extra careful when speaking and doing things. So no matter how well Zhou Yu concealed it, Feng Wanzhan still saw that something was wrong with his expression, subconsciously frowned, and couldn't help thinking too much. Could it be that Zhou Jing, Shen Mo and the two were pregnant with a baby again, so they showed the eldest son's face. In fact, the husband and wife didn't care about this son as much as they appeared, otherwise, why would Zhou Yuhui say this with this expression? words. No wonder Feng Wanzhan thought too much.

Feng Wanzhan was about to ask a question, but was interrupted by a shout: "Xiaoyu!"

This voice was so familiar that Zhou Yu's heart trembled. He suddenly raised his head and saw Zhou Jing. No matter how steady he was, he couldn't hide the joy on his face at this moment.

Even forgot to greet Feng Wanzhan, Zhou Yu ran over in a few steps, "Dad, why are you here? Didn't you agree to stay with Ah Mo at home? How was Ah Mo when you left, is the morning sickness still severe?"

Zhou Jing smiled and said: "I still can't worry about you in the end. I chased after you a few days after you left, and I finally caught up with you all the way. Don't worry about him, he's fine, and he said that when you return to the Golden List, you will be happy." When the

father and son spoke, Feng Wanzhan didn't get up to it, he didn't know why he felt a little lonely, and that loneliness was probably because of Zhou When Yu saw his father, he forgot about the old man. But intellectually, Feng Wanzhan can still accept it. No matter who the elders in the family say that they will not come, it will appear like this all of a sudden.

Feng Wanzhan left alone, not noticing that among the candidates in the queue, there were several teenagers pointing at him.

Li Qiankun was stupid enough not to look at his face, "I know, your father is very fond of his concubine, when I sent you off just now, I felt that something was wrong, your father was obviously looking for someone like that, but he was actually looking for him. That concubine. Look, there is someone in the family at this time, and you ignore your father, your father is not angry, but that lonely little puppy is the same as when you ignore it when you ignore the puppy in your family!

" It was a nickname given to Feng Youzhi by a few people, and only those close to him would dare to call him that.

Feng Youzhi raised his leg and gave Li Qiankun a kick, "Go for a beating, dare to say that to my father!"

A few yamen over there saw it, and their eyelids jumped. These devil kings of the world don't know anyone in the entire imperial capital, but Under so many pairs of eyes, the yamen can't pretend to be invisible, and let them really fight. He could only pretend to say, "No fighting outside the venue!"

Fortunately, the three of them didn't get mixed up, and they all stopped.

The township exam is three days in total, three times a day. In the imperial examinations, you have to peel off your skin even if you don't die. You can't tell if you're full or not. You live under surveillance every day, and people watch you when you eat and go to the toilet.

It was difficult to endure until the end, and as soon as Zhou Yu came out, he saw his father.

Zhou Jingsan strode over, feeling distressed for his son, "You look so bad, go home and get some sleep."

Zhou Jing is like this, although he also pays attention to his studies, he always pays attention to his body first.

After waiting for about ten days, the list was finally released. Not only did Zhou Yu pass the exam, but he was actually Jie Yuan.

When the news came back, the Zhou family went crazy with joy, and even Wei Yuanshan had a smile on his face.

In this imperial capital, it is really not easy to be able to get rid of Yuan in the exam. Many people can't help but turn their attention to this country boy, but their eyes are lost.

Because after the list was released, they learned that they knew Yuan in their own right, and everyone in the Zhou family rushed back to Liuzhen without stopping, and they didn't pass the night. It was really Zhou Jingtai's anxious husband.

Feng Youzhi drank sullenly on the second floor, one cup after another.

Li Qiankun persuaded: "You don't have to do this, your father's concubine may not be a real talent and a real learner, how can a country boy be compared with the students from our National Children's Prison, in my opinion, maybe your father cheated behind his back. Speaking of which, your father is really fond of him!"

Feng Youzhi's face was twisted with anger, and the wine glass in his hand almost broke

! When I got the news, my stomach was still barely visible when I left, but it was obvious when I came back.

Shen Mo held Zhou Yu in his arms with a big belly, "Congratulations, Xiaoyu, you are in the Jieyuan, I'm so happy." The

happy thing is still to come. In a blink of an eye, the day of Shen Mo's delivery, Zhou Jing was as anxious as ever Ants on a hot pan, circling the yard.

"Why haven't you given birth yet? It's been a long time since I went in. Why didn't Xiaomo cry out? Are you running out of strength?"

Since ancient times, childbirth has been a small death for a while. At this time, if it is difficult to give birth, it will be one corpse and two lives. There is no other way.

The more Zhou Jing thought about it, the more frightened it became. He was completely frightening himself.

"No, I have to go in and have a look."

"Sir, no." Jiang Wei stopped Zhou Jing, "You can't enter the delivery room, it's unlucky to see blood."

Zhou Yu frowned but didn't speak, his eyes were full of worry .

Zhou Jing could still listen to this at this time, he pushed Jiang Weidao away: "My husband gave birth to a child for me, and he will die, but I am worried about what is good or bad outside, and I am still a man!"

After that, he pushed Drive people into the house. Several doctors from the town are all male, and it is difficult to enter the room where the midwife is giving birth.

"Master Zhou, why did you come in? It's unlucky!" Zhou Jing shook his head and said, "The one inside

is my husband who is giving birth to me.

Zhou Jingxin screamed like he was caught, "You guys don't know what's going on inside, you all go in with me, make sure my husband is safe."

"This..." An old doctor said embarrassedly, "This is I'm afraid it's not in compliance with the rules."

"I'm the master of the family, I'll decide whether it's in compliance with the rules or not. It's already this time. What else is there to care about, it's important to save people.

" Sir, even if I am willing, your husband may not be willing. At this time, we go in. If Zhou husband is unwilling, if he is in a hurry, then something unexpected happens, it is not a bad thing. Why don't you go first and discuss with The husband agrees, how about I wait to go in?"

"Okay." Zhou Jing felt that what he said made sense, and he was afraid that Shen Mo was also such an old-fashioned thought, and he would be a little surprised if he was in a hurry.

When Zhou Jingren entered, the old doctor wiped the sweat from his forehead and whispered, "Master Zhou really loves his husband."

Granny Wen didn't expect Zhou Jing to come in, but just as she was about to open her mouth, Zhou Jing ignored her. , directly to the bedside.

"Momo, Momo, it's me, how are you?" Zhou Jing almost cried like that, more vulnerable than Shen Mo.

Shen Mo opened his hazy eyes and looked at him, his heart instantly warmed. His brother Jing always put him in his heart like this. In the delivery room that all men avoid, he is the only one who will do nothing for him.

"Brother Jing, you shouldn't have come in." Even so, Shen Mo really needed him at this moment, and when he saw Zhou Jing, he seemed to settle down, and he was less afraid when he had the backbone.

Zhou Jing grabbed his hand tightly, "Momo, you need me the most at this time, how can I not be here." The

midwife found that Zhou Jing's arrival really gave Shen Mo a lot of strength, and hurriedly said: "Zhou Furang, You are working harder, and the child will come out." "Momo, work

hard, it will be fine soon, our child will come out." While encouraging Shen Mo, Zhou Jing took the preparations from Mrs. Ji The ginseng slices were placed under Shen Mo's tongue for him to drink.

Holding Zhou Jing and looking at Zhou Jing, Shen Mo seemed to have energy again, and after a while, the child was born.

Granny Wen cut the umbilical cord and hugged her over to take a look. Her face collapsed. She was not a boy, but a twin.

She looked at Zhou Jing cautiously, for fear that if he was unhappy, her reward would be gone.

Zhou Jing didn't have time to pay attention to the child, but was comforting Shen Mo. Still Shen Mo weakly said: "Brother Jing, you bring the child, let me see."

Zhou Jing then seemed to remember, and hurriedly hugged the first child of his two lifetimes.

The little baby, wrapped in the little crumpled quilt, kicked its legs unobtrusively and cried.

Zhou Jing looked at it infrequently, "You're a little naughty! Look at your little arms and legs, you're so strong!"

Seeing that Zhou Jing was not angry, Granny Wen let out a sigh of relief.

Zhou Jing took the child to Shen Mo to show him, Shen Mo was also very rare, kissed his wrinkled little face, and suddenly worried: "It's a twin."

Zhou Jing understood that Shen Mo didn't dislike the child being a twin . I was worried that the twins would be unhappy if they were born in a discriminated dynasty.

"Don't worry, what about our child Shuanger, the big deal is that we will recruit him, who would dare to make trouble for him in this family business! Also, don't forget, his brother is a master of juren. If he ends up being a jinshi next year, he will be a double. So what, they are still noble twins!"

"Yeah, what are you afraid of, Xiaoyu is already a leader and will protect him for a lifetime."

Zhou Jing handed the child to Mrs. Ji and asked him to carry it out for everyone to see .

"Reward, Mo Mo gave birth to a baby safely. Our Zhou family is pleased to add a young master, and everyone will reward one tael of silver. The doctor and Mrs. Wen will each reward 10 taels of silver."

"Thank you, Mr. Zhou."

Zhou Jing was afraid that Shen Mo might have an accident at night. He left an old doctor with superb medical skills and asked him to stay in Zhou Mansion for a few days. No matter what happened, he would be given another twenty taels of silver. The old doctor was so happy that he stayed without saying a word.

The youngest young master of Zhou Mansion changed from Zhou Yu to Zhou Li overnight. The reason why he was named Zhou Li means a gift from God.

Zhou Li's favorite person is Zhou Yu, and he likes the hug of his brother Juren very much. Every time Zhou Yu hugs him, he giggles endlessly. After that is Shen Mo, his ah, he also likes to see him laugh. The one I hate the most is Zhou Jing. Every time Zhou Jing comes up, the little guy slaps his mouth and starts to cry. It wasn't like this at first. At the beginning, Zhou Li liked Dad very much, but Zhou Jing did it by himself. He even used his unshaven face to pierce the child's tender face, which made the child cry, and the child would no longer be don't like him anymore. That night, Shen Mo kicked him out of the bedroom and punished him to face the wall to think about it. Zhou Yu saw it, snorted dissatisfied with his father, and hurried to see his little brother.

Zhou Jing looked up at the cold moonlight, and felt a chill in his heart.

Hey, with Zhou Li, his status at home has been lowered. Even Mrs. Ji, the mother-in-law of the family, had to scold him when she saw him, saying that the child was still young and her face was so tender that she couldn't help but pierce him.

Hehe, the child is a treasure, and Zhou Jing is a piece of grass!

Zhou Jing was jealous of his son on the night of his son's hundred days.