Chapter 81I was bullied

"Brother Jing, now there are a lot of people in the family, and there are shops in front, which is really inconvenient, especially those nurses and housekeepers are young and strong men, and they are only separated by a wall from Sister Ji, and you can hear a few words over there. It's clear, so I plan to buy another house, it doesn't need to be very big, the second house is enough." Shen Mo proposed this because yesterday Wei Yuanshan was training the nurses in the yard, and the men took off their coats when they were hot. The remaining layer of fur coat was bumped by the newly bought pair of servants who came to bring tea to Shen Mo, knocking over the teapot and overturning the teapot, and the entire instep was scalded and swollen. Zhou Jingjing said

: "Just right, I know that a master is going to the south to defect to his son, his house is going to be sold, the location is good, it is located in a wealthy area, and the neighbors on the left and right are businessmen."

Shen Mo asked Wei Yuanshan to cover the shop in front, and Jiang Wei drove an ox cart to see the house.

The house is located on Huabei Street. The front street is Dongyuan Street and the back street is Anyu Street. These three streets almost gather the wealthy masters of Liu Town. Along the way, I saw three or four familiar people, such as Mr. Qian, the head of the restaurant's food business, the county magistrate's brother-in-law, Zhu Jianye, who was in the silk cloth business, and Li Dong, who had business dealings with the Zhou family and was now considered dependent on the Zhou family.

The owner of the house is surnamed Liu, and Mr. Liu is in a hurry to leave, and the distance is long, so I don't plan to take the things in the house, but leave them with the next family. The price is slightly more expensive and costs 480 taels.

Master Liu's house has two entrances in total. The street door is the Jinzhumen, and the right side of the Jinzhumen is the inverted room, and the inverted room is populated by servants. Therefore, it was separated by two shadow walls, the innermost housed the maid, and the outer housed the male servant. Inside, the maid has a verandah that leads directly to the backyard, and does not need to go through the hanging flower door where the male servant lives outside.

The street door is directly opposite to the shadow wall with pictures of ladies in hairpins, and bypassing the shadow wall is the inner courtyard. Don't look at the second entry, but the inner courtyard is very large. There are no less than five or six kinds of trees. Zhou Jing only recognizes hackberry, beech, red maple, and loquat, and the others cannot be named. As for the flowers, there are literally hundreds of flowers blooming, so beautiful that you can't even count them.

There is a small bridge with a nine-curved ileum in the middle of the yard. Under the bridge is a lotus pond. The lotus flowers in it are not in full bloom yet, but the branches are bare. There are dozens of koi in the green lake, with one or two different animals in the middle. colored. There is also a rockery on the edge of the lake, and the rockery writes koi jumping over the dragon gate.

On both sides of the lotus pond are the east and west wing rooms and the ear room, and the main house and the ear room are the main house and the ear room opposite to the inverted room.

"Don't look at the fact that this house is only a second-entry, but it is not smaller than a third-entry. The main reason is that our family has a small population. There is only one kid and the rest are daughters. Later, after the daughter was married, I demolished the back room and rebuilt it into a second-class. It's just to build a big courtyard. It's a beautiful thing to sit in the pavilion of the lotus pond, drink tea and watch the fish in summer." Mr. Liu was actually very reluctant to live in this house, but his son had landed in the south and could not come back. This son must go. So he still has to deal with this house no matter how much he doesn't want to part with it, so he was a little afraid that Zhou Jing and the others would not be compatible, and felt that it would be better to buy a three-entry one at the same price. He lobbied hard.

"What do you think?" Zhou Jing turned his head and asked Shen Mo, "Is it agreeable?"

"Well, yes, I like this courtyard very much, it's beautiful."

Master Liu breathed a sigh of relief, Zhou Jing said, "This house is my favorite. It's time to leave ."

Master Liu sold in a hurry, so he went to the yamen to change the house, and moved out on the third day.

Although Mr. Liu moved out, Zhou Jing did not move in immediately, because Mr. Liu's house only had a ground dragon without a fire wall. Zhou Jing asked the craftsmen who worked with him a few times to add a fire wall to all the bedrooms, including the servants. It won't be cold in winter.

After all the construction was completed, the Zhou family officially moved in after a month.

The servants in the family realized once again that the master family was really rich.

This time, Zhou Jing took the opportunity to build a fire wall to build a secret door in the bedroom. The switch of the secret door was on the two carved handles at the head of the bed. Zhou Jing first turned the left handle three times, and then the right handle twice. With a soft sound, a secret door appeared on the originally smooth wall.

"Brother Jing, is this?" Shen Mo's eyes widened in surprise.

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "This is the dark room." He lit a candle and Shen Mo carried one with one hand into the dark room. The dark room was about two or three square feet, and there were many boxes piled up. Shen Mo stepped forward to open a few of them. Was empty, not only a little disappointed.

"Little Mo, are you looking here?"

Shen Mo looked at the box that Zhou Jing had opened, and there was a layer of silver ingots under the box, each of which shone with silver light under the candlelight. Shen Mo jumped up happily and reached out to touch it. Although it wasn't much, he felt like he fell into a pile of money.

"I exchanged half of the silver in our hand, but I didn't dare to exchange all of it. I'll take it slow when I have a chance. If the shop accepts gold and silver ingots, I don't need to exchange them, just put them here."

"Mmmm." Shen Mo couldn't help nodding, "That's good, let's put so much money in the bank and exchange it for a thin silver note. Although it can be exchanged when it is used up, but I always feel uneasy in my heart. In this way, I can rest assured. That's it."

Zhou Jing smiled when he saw Shen Mo's happy expression. From the moment he woke up and saw him for the first time, he wanted him to have a good life, and now he finally did.

"Master, Boss Ren is here, waiting for you in the front hall." Jiang Wei did not enter the room. Ever since Fan Xin investigated Wei Yuanshan's life experience and confirmed that what he said was true, the chief steward of the Zhou family fell to Wei Wei. On the distant mountain. And he became the porter and the errand.

Boss Ren is the shopkeeper of a rouge and gouache shop in the north. He planned to buy some pancreas and hand lip balm to sell in the south, and he had already set a date with Zhou Jing.

Zhou Jing gave Shen Mo a look and motioned for him to close the dark room when they were far away, Shen Mo nodded.

The two came to the hall, and the mother-in-law at home served tea and went down.

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "Master Ren, how about trying my tea."

Master Ren took a sip and said with a smile: "Biluochun, good tea!"

Zhou Jing laughed twice, "Master Ren is really elegant.

" He waved his hands and said, "It doesn't count as a little research." The

two said a few more words, and then Master Ren said: "I heard that Master Zhou has made a black pen and a new color of mouth grease, I don't know if I will be fortunate to see it. ."

Zhou Jing knew what he meant, he made it to sell, so he didn't go around the corner and stretched out his hand to compare.

"I will give you 10 taels for a daikon pen, and a box of 18 taels for you in the new shade of apricot. In addition, we have a new face cream in our shop, which contains pearl powder and snails. The original liquid is a very good face cream, which is very popular among women. However, this face cream is relatively expensive, and even the purchase price can only give you thirty-five taels of silver per box."

Things are not cheap, But the shopkeeper was very excited to hear it. He could climb Zhou Jing with great effort. Now Zhou Ji's rouge gouache is very popular in the south. There will be women lining up to buy.

"It doesn't matter, the price is not a problem. I know that Master Zhou asked for half of it to be paid in silver or gold, and I have already paid it." In the

end, Master Ren spent only one thousand taels for the purchase, and left satisfied. After that, several masters came one after another, no less than five hundred taels, and all of them were so excited that their faces were red.

The Zhou family's flour mill has more than doubled the number of workers, which is barely able to supply goods. Zhou Jing recently planned to open a branch in the south, but he had not yet decided who to send, and was looking for candidates.

Of the 1,000 taels of silver, 500 taels were silver, which was brought back by Zhou Jing for Shen Mo to put in the dark room. Every time he enters the dark room, Shen Mo looks like a hamster hiding pine nuts, very cute.

In the evening, Zhou Yu came back from school and looked quite normal, but Shen Mo always felt something was wrong. He told Zhou Jing that the two husbands went into the child's bedroom in the middle of the night, secretly opened Zhou Yu's pajamas, and found that the child was blue and purple. A large piece.

Shen Mo couldn't help but exclaimed in a low voice, but he didn't expect to wake up Zhou Yu, he pulled his pajamas to cover the bruises on his body.

"What's going on here, a fight with a classmate?" Zhou Jing asked with a frown.

Zhou Yu nodded.

"Because of what?"

Zhou Yu didn't seem to want to say it, but he knew that he couldn't deceive Zhou Jing, and after a while, he said, "They know that our family is a merchant family, and they call the merchants rich and unkind. Get up."

Shen Mo hugged Zhou Yu distressedly, and summoned Mrs. Ji to bring the ointment to remove blood stasis and gently rub it on Zhou Yu.

Zhou Yu comforted Shen Mo and said, "It's alright, ah, it doesn't hurt, and I beat them more seriously."

Zhou Jing said, "If they beat you well, you have to pay them back. Don't bully them."

Shen Mo I wanted to scold Zhou Jing for some way of educating children, but after seeing Zhou Yu's injuries, he couldn't go on.

"Tell Xiaobao to follow you to the school tomorrow. Don't look at that child who can't speak when he is young, but he's ruthless. Whoever dares to bully you again, he will definitely give him a piece of meat."

Zhou Yu lowered his eyes, his whole body was hurting, one of their six or seven children beat him, the old master was not there, the other master didn't like him, so he pretended not to see, and when they beat him to the ground, they saw him really. When he felt hatred, he hugged him as if he didn't want to kill him, and he had the attitude of beating someone to death, so the master came out to stop him. But in the end, he was the one who was punished the most, and he was also fined to compensate for the cost of medicine. This is not a glorious thing. He didn't want to tell Zhou Jingshenmo, for fear that they would think he was a bad boy who caused trouble and would not like him. I just thought that it would be okay to let it go, and it would be enough to use my own pocket money tomorrow.

But he didn't expect that even though he didn't say it, Ah Me and Dad could still see it. For a while, he couldn't tell what the complicated and indistinguishable feeling in his heart was, but it was very nice and warm. At this moment, he even had the illusion that he was never adopted by them, but his own.

Zhou Yu, who was sent by ghosts and gods, never reported good news but not bad news, and said like a complaint: "Father, seven of them beat me one, and the master was biased. He punished me for standing, and asked me to compensate them for the medicine?"

"The ancient master punished me?"

" No, it's the master next to me, Master Gu wasn't here yesterday."

Zhou Jing sneered, "It's too much bullying, I want my son to lose money for bullying, wait, Dad has a way to clean them up!"