Chapter 95 Fanwai

Time flies by, Zhou Jing has been here for six years, and Zhou Yu has grown from a gloomy child to a handsome boy. However, at the age of fifteen, the childishness on his face was completely dissipated, and he had a unique responsibility. This may have something to do with his childhood experiences and his acquired education. He always looked farther, and he was rarely as stable among his peers.

His Ah Mo is already thirty years old, but he is getting younger and younger, not seeing the erosion of time, and becoming more and more charming. As for his father, hehe, he has degenerated into a creature with an empty head. It's not that his father can't do business anymore, in fact, his father has become fine in business. He said that his father had no brains because his father was in front of him, and he had no eyes to see.

"Momo, you've worked hard. Are you tired? You must be tired of packing so many things. Otherwise, let's go back to the room, and I'll slap your shoulders." Zhou Jing chatted diligently behind Shen Mo.

Zhou Yu had already passed the township examination at this time, and was awarded the title of scholar, and now he was about to leave for the imperial capital to take part in the general examination.

Heh, Zhou Yu's face was always expressionless, but he was already complaining in his heart. He had seen his father thoroughly for a long time, and really thought that his father really felt that he was tired, so he wanted to give him a slap on the shoulder? That is his father's official speech. If you believe his father's official words, the sow can climb the tree! Now Zhou Yu can completely and accurately translate his father's official speech, such as now. His father's actual meaning is that we hurry back to the room and hurry up to create people. Otherwise, I will accompany my child to Beijing to take the exam tomorrow, how close is it! Yes, this is his father's true intention.

Speaking of which, Zhou Yu is still very happy. Others go to Beijing to take the exams alone, or with their classmates. There is only his family. His father and his Ame are not at ease. If it is such a big thing, there is no father and Ame to accompany him. No matter what, I want to accompany him to Beijing to take the exam. In order to make him not burdened, his father also said that he had never been to the imperial capital and had a glimpse of the prosperity of the imperial capital. After so many years, the shops have all gone to the imperial capital, but his father never thought of going to the imperial capital for inspection, and he sent others there several times. But just because Zhou Yu was very moved this time, after all, he could be so loved by Daddy Amo, what else could he complain about. Now he has never cared about his own life, he only considers himself the biological son of Zhou Jing and Shen Mo, and doesn't want to look for his parents anymore. They gave him support, gave him the right to live, how could they not be his biological parents.

"I haven't finished cleaning up yet, don't drag me, the child is still there, what are you doing?" Shen Mo shoved and refused to leave, the two were arguing, and suddenly Shen Mo retched and his face was very painful.

The Zhou family was in chaos, and soon the old doctor in the town was invited by Jiang Wei.

"Doctor, what's wrong with my husband, why do you keep retching?" Zhou Jing was anxious like an ant on a hot pot. Shen Mo's body has suffered a lot since he was a child. Although he has had a good life and will be nourished over the years, Zhou Jing's most feared problem is that he is not able to maintain Shen Mo's foundation and suffers from a loss in life expectancy.

The old doctor's face was very serious, which scared everyone in the Zhou family so much that they dared not come out. Even Shen Mo's face could not help but show a bit of fear, for fear that he would have a serious disease.

However, in fact, the old doctor diagnosed the hi pulse, but he did not dare to say it easily. He must make a careful diagnosis to ensure that it is correct. The main reason is that this week, husband Zhou and Master Zhou have been married for six or seven years. He has only a son like Zhou Yu. Liu Zhen has spread the rumor that he lost his body after giving birth to Zhou Yu and could not survive. Many people also agree with it in private.

In the early years, there were rumors that Zhou Yu was not the biological son of Zhou Jing and Shen Mo, but an adopted child, but these rumors gradually faded over the years. After all, Zhou Jing and Shen Mo treated Zhou Yu very well. Not only did the family business contact him early on, but also the well-known Zhou Yu's study room, who was famous for his son's reputation without making money, is still standing there. .

Last year, Zhou Yu was admitted to the title of scholar, and Zhou Jing built a private school without stopping. This private school hangs under the name of Zhou Yu, and it is also for his fame. In the private school, Zhou Yu only occasionally taught two classes, and other times it was taught by other masters. But the private school and Zhou Yu's reputation are very loud. Because this private school can recruit students from any poor family. Many poor people who meet the conditions will not be restricted from cultivation. Not only that, they also set up unheard-of awards such as scholarships. Yan received the top three exams every six months and was exempted from one-year repairs and room and board fees, not only that, but also a reward of one tael of silver. Therefore, children from poor families in private schools have to get into the top three if they break their heads. If they get the rankings, they can help the family relieve a lot of burdens.

After all, all of this is just for Zhou Yu, Zhou Yu is still studying, how can he have the money to support a private school, it's not because his father contributed money, it's just for the sake of his son's reputation. It will not be a drag on business registration. After all, he has done so many good deeds that benefit the country and the people. If the emperor still uses his business status as an excuse to hinder his career, it is not the heart of the family that is cold, but all the merchants in this dynasty, and it may even arouse other opinions. Unexpected consequences.

With all these kinds of things, very few parents and children can get so concerned about their parents. Those from Liuzhen's aristocratic families are not envious. After all, Zhou Yu's fate is better. His family has only himself, so he naturally loves them very much, not to mention that Zhou Jing puts Shen Mo on the top of his heart and treats them like that. The only son who can give anything.

Because of these, many people who say that Zhou Yu is an adopted son do not believe it. They think that Zhou Yu should have been raised in the countryside in the early years, so there is a misunderstanding. After all, Liuzhen and Wangjiacun were one village and one town, so not everyone knew Zhou Jing's details. Furthermore, there is no need for anyone to go to great lengths to investigate this matter. Whether it is the Zhou family's business or not, and others are just gossiping for entertainment, really no one cares.

The old doctor took the pulse for a while, and finally had full confidence, and then stood up with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations to Mr. Zhou, Zhou Fulang, Xiucai Gong. This is Zhou Fulang's happy pulse. He is already three months pregnant."

"What?" Kind of like a fool.

The old doctor understands this kind of surprise, and is afraid that he will not be like this. The more shocked he is, the greater the reward he will get.

"Zhou Fulang has been pregnant for three months. Morning sickness is normal. Eat a lighter diet. Pay attention to rest and don't get tired. Zhou Fulang has been taking care of her body well over the years, and this baby looks very stable."

Zhou Jing turned his head slowly. , grinned strangely at Shen Mo, "Momo, did you hear, we have our own child."

Shen Mo red eyes, covered his mouth, nodded and said, "Brother Jing, I can finally give you a baby. Child."

As soon as Shen Mo's voice fell, Zhou Jing fell to the ground with a bang, the corners of his mouth twitching, very funny.

"Brother Jing..."

"Father..."

Everyone carried Zhou Jing to the bed with all his might, and the old doctor gave him a pinch and a drug. He finally recovered, and then he kept giggling. .

The old doctor sighed helplessly, "I'm fine, I'm just a little overjoyed, it'll be fine in a while."

"Thank you, doctor." Even if Zhou Yu is the only normal member of the Zhou family, his face can't hide his joy, he He asked someone to take 10 taels of silver to the old doctor, "A-Me will bother you in the future, please do not worry. Also, if you have good ginseng and tuckahoe in your place, you can send them to the Zhou residence first, and you will never suffer a loss. "

"Okay, there's nothing to worry about, it's my own business, if you have something to do, please do whatever you want." It's just different, the gentleman is so calm at a young age, and he does not leak any water.

After seeing the old doctor away, Zhou Yu went back to the house to see him. Seeing that his father had slowed down, he was no longer smirking, and was discussing something with his father.

When Zhou Yu heard it was about him, he said: "Dad, this is a happy event, don't think about it too much. Ah, it's not easy to get pregnant, and at this age, you must not travel long distances, the son is already old, and If you have fame and fame, you should be self-reliant and self-improvement. Tomorrow, your son will set off for the imperial capital. Dad, you can rest assured that your son will never act in publicity when he arrives in the imperial capital. Be careful. Just wait for the good news of your son. , my son must strive to call Dad and Ah Mo a double happiness!"

Shen Mo's eyes were red, "Son, be careful on the road."

Zhou Jing also instructed: "The imperial capital is expensive, don't be reluctant, our shop is there, there are If you need to spend money, you can go to the shop to get it. There are many noble family sons in the imperial capital. Remember not to have disputes with others. If you turn a blind eye, it will pass. As for that Mr. Feng, I know that you have been with him all these years. We often communicate with each other, but we don't know his true identity, so we must be careful. The factional disputes in the imperial capital are very serious. Before the muddy waters in the imperial capital are wiped out, and what faction he is, don't go with him easily. Too close, so as not to be misunderstood and labeled as a faction early, which is not good for your future palace test."

"Yes, my son will follow his father's teaching."

The next day, Zhou Jing and Shen Mo sent him all the way to the city gate. Shen Mo Still worried about not being able to accompany him to the exam, Zhou Jing was also not at ease.

"Dad, don't worry, my son knows what he has in mind, and I will never provoke right or wrong when I go there this time."

Zhou Jingjing said, "Yuanshan, you and Wei Bao and Xiaoyu must remember to ensure the safety of others."

Wei Yuanshan wore a half-faced silver mask . , a cold light flashed, and respectfully said: "Master, rest assured, you will protect the young master's safety."

Liuzhen is not far from the imperial capital, only a few days' journey away in January. Feng Wanzhan got the news and waited early at the gate of the city. He was dressed in plain clothes. When he treated Zhou Yu, he lost his aggressive aura, but was very amiable.

Over the years, Zhou Yu used carrier pigeons to send countless letters to Feng Wanzhan, and Feng Wanzhan also replied countless letters. Most of the discussions between the two people never involve politics, and they seem to have become good friends. Even so, Feng Wanzhan never revealed his identity on his own initiative, and Zhou Yu didn't ask, the two of them just pretended to be confused.

Knowing that Zhou Yu has been selected as a scholar, Feng Wanzhan has been waiting for him in the imperial capital.

"You came here by yourself, didn't the letter say that your father, Ah-Mei, will come with you?"

Zhou Yu said with a smile: "Fortunately, Ah-Mei had signs before he left and found out that he was pregnant, otherwise, Ah-Mei would not be able to bear the trouble. Stay."

Feng Wanzhan also smiled and said, "It's really a happy event."

The emperor has Zhou's shop, so the shopkeeper showed him the house early in the morning and bought it.

Wei Yuanshan carried the luggage to the house, and Feng Wanzhan greeted Zhou Yu and welcomed him into a restaurant.

This restaurant is very high-end, and the people who come and go are dressed in extraordinary clothes, and their gestures are full of extravagance. In order not to cause trouble, Zhou Yu wore a low-key dress all the way. Now, the half-new cotton cloth is very eye-catching here, and it looks out of place. Fortunately, Feng Wanzhan seems to have a high status, and no one dares to cause trouble for a while.

The two of them entered the private room on the second floor, and they talked with warm wine. They were all homely and knowledgeable, and they didn't talk about anything else.

Outside the private room on the second floor, Feng Youzhi led a group of sons from an aristocratic family to the box next to him. Hearing the footsteps, he opened the box door and waved frantically when he saw the people going upstairs.

"Youzhi, come here soon, your father is here, and there is someone behind you!"

Feng Youzhi and all the sons of aristocratic families in the box seemed to have their heads stacked in a row, and each one of them opened their eyes and tried to look out through a finger-wide crack in the door.

"I really can't tell, your father is usually very infatuated with your mother, and he even engages in raising children outside. It's really unbelievable!"

Feng Youzhi slapped the head below, "Shut up, my father and father. Just say it yourself, you dare to arrange it randomly!"

"If you don't say it, why beat me in the head."

"You two keep your voice down, someone is coming up."

"Oh, that's not right, this girl's feet seem to be It's a bit big!" Feng Youzhi, Li Qiankun, the son of the same family who played from childhood to adulthood, exclaimed in surprise. "Hey, this girl looks a bit manly, and her neck is bulging!"

"You idiot, that's a man!" a friend scolded.

"Ah? Man, didn't Youzhi tell us to catch his father's adulterer, how did he become a man?"

Seeing the two outside enter the private room, a few friends retreated and continued to eat and drink.

One person pointed at Feng You and knew: "You can believe what he says, since you were a child, you were not sure. Look at the way his father treated his mother, he didn't even have a concubine for so many years, how could he raise a child outside. This imperial city Inside and outside, who doesn't know that his father is a seed of infatuation!"

Feng Youzhi frowned and didn't know what he was thinking, and muttered to himself, "That's not right, my father went to Liuzhen a few years ago, and he was mysterious and mysterious. Yes, all day long in the study to write and read letters, this is obviously raising a child, or else there is nothing to talk about with two big men every day, it's annoying."

Li Qiankun drank a small cup of wine without worrying about it. Said: "That's right!"

Feng Youzhi suddenly turned green, as disgusting as eating flies.

"Could it be that my father likes men, so he doesn't accept children for so many years!"

"Ah?" Li Qiankun's small wine cup fell to the ground and shattered.