Chapter 13

"Let's go back in the carriage with so many things?" Zhou Jing asked.

Shen Mo was able to move around, but thinking that Zhou Jing was so tired when he only carried a chicken, and now he agreed with the fare for a few pennies.

They buy a lot of stuff, which is inconvenient and ostentatious to hold. Zhou Jing spent four cents to buy two large back baskets with lids, put the rice noodles seasoning and white sugar into the back baskets, and covered them with the lids, so as to block the sight of some people. But the oil was packed in a crock pot, which was expensive and afraid of spilling, so Shen Mo held it with his hands.

This is a good thing, I haven't eaten it at home for a long time. Before getting married, Zhao Chunhua was only willing to order a drop in cooking.

The ox carts in the town are only driven by enough people. One coachman runs a line, and it is more expensive than a mule cart in the countryside. Therefore, people who go to the countryside usually take the mule cart from the village to go back to the town. First, it is cheap, but it is not easy to make people run back empty.

Zhou Jing and Shen Mo were just two people apart when they rushed over.

The coachman said happily: "It's just the two of you, come up, I'll give you the price, one will give you the price of the mule cart, and one will pay two cents." Zhou Jing and Shen Mo heard the cheap price, and said happily

, "Thank you."

It's not high. Usually, Shen Mo can climb easily. Today, with a lot of things on his back, it's a little hard to get on. Zhou Jing deliberately waited behind and dragged him, and when he climbed up, he also climbed up.

However, after Shen Mo got into the car, he stomped awkwardly and didn't find a place to sit down. Zhou Jing looked at it from the back and saw that there were only two acquaintances sitting next to the two places left on the ox cart. It was the two girls Zhang Ju and Chen Shuhua who met on the road when they came.

At this moment, they were about to sit next to them when they got into the car. Zhang Ju and Chen Shuhua couldn't drive them down, so they covered their noses and frowned, as if they had some disgusting smell on them. Put on a disgusting attitude, lest others not know.

Originally two very beautiful girls, this way, instead of giving birth to delicate, it was a bit more mean.

Why are they here? Don't you come by the village's donkey cart? Is something delayed and missed?

Even if you meet, you can't help but sit.

Zhou Jing patted the embarrassed Shen Mo, motioned him to relax, turned to a woman in her fifties and said, "Eldest sister, do you think we can switch places with you? My husband and I are two men after all. , sitting next to an unmarried little girl is always disgusting for the little girl."

Nowadays, people get married early, and they can be called auntie at around fifty, but Zhou Jing calls her eldest sister. The woman was happy when she heard it, doesn't it mean she was young, she looked like a sister, she nodded and said, "Yes." The

woman passed over, and Zhou Jing and Shen Mo sat in the seat that the woman gave up. superior.

When they were seated, the bullock cart started running.

The things that Shen Mo carried on his back were a little heavy and uncomfortable, so Zhou Jing helped to take them down and put them in front of him. This move was seen by Chen Shuhua, who had been watching them secretly. She quietly pulled Zhang Ju's sleeve and spoke softly.

"Zhang Ju, you can see that Zhou Jing's two baskets are not light, there should be a lot of good things in them!"

In order to maintain her arrogance, Zhang Ju did not glance over after Zhou Jing and Shen Mo got into the car.

"Heh, what good things can there be? His poor family still lives in thatched huts, who in our village still lives in thatched huts? And you haven't seen that shabby house that can be blown down by a strong wind, how can you get the money to buy it? What good stuff?"

Chen Shuhua said: "But that's not necessarily. Didn't he bring a pheasant to the town to sell this morning? Maybe it will be sold at a high price, don't forget, when we met them in the morning, they didn't carry those two big backpacks. Ah? I must have bought too many things to fit, so I temporarily bought two backpacks."

If you didn't buy a lot of things temporarily and couldn't get them back, no one in the peasant family would want to spend two cents to buy one and get two at home. A back basket that can be woven from roots and branches.

Zhang Ju glanced secretly, and saw something faintly from the hole in the back basket, and saw Shen Mo carefully holding a crock pot, and the side of the crock pot was accidentally stained with oil, she immediately realized that it was inside It must be oil!

A large crock pot should contain at least one liter of oil, and one liter equals two catties. Two catties of oil can be eaten for half a year!

When cooking at home, I usually add a few drops when it is cooked. Thinking that the cooking is oily, Zhang Ju is so greedy that her mouth can't help saliva!

Seeing Zhang Ju's greedy appearance, Chen Shuhua pouted in disdain. How audacious he usually dresses up, he seems to have no desires and no desires, and he looks like a pug when he sees oil. Chen Shuhua felt that they were all the same, but Zhang Ju's family was a bit better off. She had the money to buy rouge for herself. Her family was poor, so not only would they not give money to the private house, but instead, she had to do some needlework to supplement her family. If you also give her money and dress up like Zhang Ju, she can't be better-looking than Zhang Ju, and the village flower in the village is not necessarily who it is. In terms of appearance, Chen Shuhua never thought that she was worse than Zhang Ju, although Zhang Ju was a village flower, she only thought that she had no money to buy rouge gouache to dress up.

"Zhang Ju, look at the oil can that Shen Mo is holding. If you open your mouth, how could Zhou Jing give you half of the can. If you give him a wink, maybe he will give you the whole can!" Knowing what was in her heart, Chen Shuhua said these words.

Although she knew that the earthen pot held by Shen Mo must be full of oil, Zhang Ju didn't believe it would be full. A pound of fat and thin is 20 cents, and a pound of oil costs 30 cents, so farmers are more willing to buy fat and meaty meat, but they are not willing to spend that money on oil.

Zhang Ju asked for a king bastard from Zhou Jing. After being heard from the villagers by Mrs. Wang, she went to Zhang's house to make a big fuss. It became a joke for the villagers. Zhang Ju told Zhou Jing Very allergic to the relationship.

"Chen Shuhua, please don't talk nonsense, when did I ever want someone else's things! Just like Zhou Jing's leprosy. I 'll spit it out right away!"

Zhang Ju was so frightened that she waved her hands again and again, as if she would really be smeared by Zhou Jing a second later. Her movement was not big at first, but the people in the car were crowded, and the wave of her hand slapped the woman next to her with a slap in the face.

The woman was beaten and screamed 'Ouch'.

That woman wasn't a good person either. She didn't give Zhang Ju a chance to apologize, and slapped her back with a louder slap. He directly blushes half of Zhang Ju's face, and can't help shedding some physiological tears.

"Bah!" The woman said savagely, "What the hell! She looks like a leprechaun, a toad, and a toad, and I thought she was an immortal. I don't sit next to this or that in a bullock cart, and pretend to be delicate. I think that 80% of the rides were mule carts before, so I don't know how high the sky is when I ride the bullock cart!"

"No wonder I can't find a man after sixteen or seven years. After a long time, I'm a glutton! See someone who's a man to get some. Just licking your face and asking for anything, those who know know it's a girl who hasn't gone out, and those who don't know it, think it's a prostitute who comes out of a decent place, or why are your eyelids so shallow!" The

woman scolded cheerfully. After a while, he turned his head to Zhou Jing and Shen Mo and said, "You two guys, don't you think?"

Shen Mo thought about how Zhang Ju is a girl who has never left the court, even though Zhou Jing was always good at getting it. Things are going, but Zhou Jing is also willing. Neighbors live, so embarrassed to say anything.

However, Zhou Jingke always remembered Zhang Ju's words in the morning, not only belittling him but also looked down on his little husband. If he was just talking about him, those things in the past were all done by the original boss, and he didn't care, so he didn't need to humiliate a little girl. But in the morning, if he ruthlessly trampled on his husband, this revenge will be avenged.

This is the best time to take revenge. She nodded and said, "Sister, what you said is true!"

Zhang Ju couldn't hold back the humiliation, and cried with a 'wow'.

"Why are you crying? It's as if I am the eldest sister bullying you, a little girl! Which sentence did I say wrong, are you deaf when you are in the car? I can hear clearly what the two of you said just now. , why don't you ask the girl next to you if you hear me?" The more Zhang Ju cried, the more fiercely his wife scolded.

If the space is larger, no matter how small her voice is, the people sitting on both sides can still hear it if they are attentive. The woman next to them also heard what they were saying, but the two little girls didn't provoke her, and she wouldn't bully others for nothing, so she persuaded a few words and persuaded the scolding woman to come down.

Zhang Ju and Chen Shuhua are just two little girls of fifteen or sixteen years old, and how arrogant they are in the village is just because they are in the nest. When I came out and ran into a fierce woman I didn't know, I could only cry aggrievedly, but didn't dare to scold her, let alone fight her back.

Fortunately, the woman got out of the car first, and the car finally became quiet.

When the bullock cart entered Wangjia Village, it was dark. Shen Lin stood at the door and looked out, knowing that there were only five cents left at home, and it was absolutely impossible for Shen Mo and Zhou Jing to pay two cents per person for the fare. Stay and watch.

Unexpectedly, the ox cart stopped in front of his house, and Zhou Jing and Shen Mo were actually sitting in the car. But Shen Lin also immediately noticed the other two people in the car, Zhang Ju and Chen Shuhua.

Obviously, Zhang Ju's eyes were red from crying, and it was more like the one who was bullied. Shen Lin asked subconsciously, "Brother, have you been bullied? Did Zhou Jing give gifts?"

At this time, the brother did not call.

"You're not big or small. Call me by my name, so don't eat at my house." Zhou Jing scolded without pain: "I didn't see your brother holding a jar in his hand and carrying a basket on his back. Shen De, hurry up and take it with a little eye."

Only then did Shen Lin notice the two people who were carrying two big backpacks and the crock pot that Shen Mo was holding like a treasure.

Seemingly not reacting, Shen Lin asked, "I can also make up this stuff. If you like me, I can make up a dozen or twenty branches in a while, so why bother to spend this money?

" The big basket that Shen Mo carried over by Zhou Jing. The weight of the basket was beyond Shen Lin's expectations, and he almost didn't hold it.

Fortunately, he responded quickly and hugged it. At this time, he showed an unbelievable expression, and quickly opened the lid, only glanced at it, and quickly closed it.

He quickly closed it as if he was holding some rare treasure, and ran into the house, even ignoring the big brother outside.

Shen Mo shook his head helplessly, Zhou Jing took the oil tank from his mobile phone, waited for Shen Mo to jump off and returned it to him before he got off the ox cart.

From the angle where Chen Shuhua and Zhang Ju were sitting, they could see what was in the basket after Shen Lin lifted the lid. What's underneath is hard to see, but above it's a pile of meat and bones.

Chen Shuhua and the others walked away before saying, "It turned out to be meat? How could Zhou Jing buy so much meat?"

It seemed that it was really a pity for Zhang Ju, Chen Shuhua sighed, "If that woman doesn't come out and stir, maybe the meat is you. Yes. I think the meat weighs a few pounds, but it's a lot!"

Zhang Ju didn't know what to think, her swollen eyes flashed with unwillingness. Seeing Zhang Ju's appearance, Chen Shuhua scolded, 'When you are a ***, you still need to set up a chastity memorial arch'.