Chapter 49 The mystery of the ghost shop?

Zhou Jing and Shen Mo hurried home in the bullock cart and pushed open the door, Shen Lin's eyes were straight. He thought that Zhou Jing bought a donkey at most, but he didn't expect to buy a cow. Although the cow is smaller, it is still the head of the cow. There are only two cows in Wangjia Village, which were bought together by several families, but his family owns one.

Shen Lin stared straight at the calf, with good eyeballs, and rarely stepped forward to touch the calf's head.

"Little brother, your eldest brother and I took a fancy to a shop in the town, with two floors and 21 square feet. Because the main family borrowed usury loans and couldn't pay it back, and now they need money, we only know that our family can pay the full amount before they are caught by our family. I missed it. Otherwise, it would cost two hundred and thirty taels of silver for the same size lot." The

news was a bit sudden, and Shen Lin asked subconsciously, "Why did Hao Duan Duan suddenly want to buy a shop."

Zhou Jing replied: "Our family's business Because of the heavy rain, one of the ideas I came up with was to supply the town shop, and the other was to open a weekly sausage in the town. In this way, even if the rain continued, I would not be afraid, although the business will be affected, there will always be a shop. There are still some to buy, so it won't be broken all at once."

"Indeed, having a shop will make it much easier for us to do business." Shen Lin said.

"Now we want to buy a shop, we can pay it all at once, and he agreed to sell it to our family for 160 taels. According to the proportion of the three of us, my brother and I will pay 112 taels in total, and the remaining 48 taels. It's up to you." Since Shen Lin was given dividends, then Shen Lin is a shareholder, and he will have to pay dividends, so the corresponding capital contribution should naturally be taken. There is no reason to only eat and not vomit, that will only raise white-eyed wolves.

Zhou Jingdao: "You definitely don't have enough money in your hand. You can take as much as you can. After all, this month is only the middle of the month. Half of your dividends are kept with me and will be settled together at the end of the month."

"Thank you, brother." Shen Lin also felt that he should pay the money, and at the same time, he also clearly understood in his heart that he was able to get the weekly bonus because he was in the name of Shen Mo's own younger brother. Otherwise, he won't be able to sell, and at most he will be a long-term worker, earning thirty cents a day's wages, and working like this for a year, but now a month's dividend.

Shen Lin only had thirty-eight taels in his hand, and Zhou Jing took out the rest. They returned to the town, and it was dark.

The shopkeeper of Yaxing and Zhou Da smiled when they saw Zhou Jing and Shen Mo.

Zhou Jing didn't take out the money immediately, but said: "It's so late, I shouldn't be able to transfer the property in the yamen. If I can't pass, I can't give you the full amount." The

shopkeeper of Yaxing said, "No, you don't need this. I'm worried, there are people in my yamen who are in charge of this, even in the middle of the night."

Zhou Jing said: "Then let's go to the yamen, and I'll give you the money

after the house is over ." His brother-in-law, now he went to his house to pick up his brother-in-law, put a few words on the record, got a house deed with a changed name, and the matter is done.

The shopkeeper of the tooth shop and Zhou Da took the money and left.

"Xiao Mo, let's go to the winery, buy two jars of good wine, and visit Yang Zhaotou. After all, if you want to do things on other people's land in the future, you must first visit the pier."

Wine is expensive, although there are three, six, nine, etc. The difference, but too much feared that Yang Zhaotou would not look down on him, so he could only buy the mid-range and lower ones. Just this small jar of wine cost one or twenty five cents. Zhou Jing thought of this when he went home to pick up the silver before. He was prepared to bring ten catties of original sausage, five catties of duck bones and five catties of duck gizzards, and a live chicken.

This gift is very precious, even if it is brought to Yang Zhaotou's house during the festival, there are a lot of visits.

The two found Yang Zhaotou's house following the general address and inquiry that Yang Zhaotou said.

Yang Zhaotou's mother-in-law was a romantic and beautiful woman. She looked at Zhou Jing and Shen Mo with contempt when she saw what she was wearing, but then she saw the ox cart parked in front of the door and the heavy gift they were holding, and she immediately covered it up. Live contemptuously laughed.

"You guys came just in time, I'm in charge today, come in quickly."

Zhou Jing said with a smile: "We came with an ox cart, and we're not worried about leaving it outside alone, so let my husband watch it outside. Going in with you is only a matter of two sentences."

"Alright, the ox cart is very valuable, don't worry about leaving it outside, don't worry about it, and I don't worry either." The woman led Zhou Jing into the house, and Yang caught the head. Sitting at the table drinking. Seeing that Zhou Jing took a lot of things in large packages, he guessed that he was asking him for something, but he didn't seem very enthusiastic.

Sitting on the stool, he didn't get up, Na Qiao smiled and said: "'Cousin' is here, please take a seat."

Zhou Jing hurriedly said: "Yang Zhaotou, don't say that, I was forced to find an excuse to ask Not the ones under your command..." Having said this, the two of them paused and smiled tacitly.

Since he came to beg him, Yang Zhaotou didn't go around the corner, he could do things, and he was willing to do things, as long as the money was in place, and he didn't want to get involved in other relationships. After all, I still don't look down on Zhou Jing as a farmer, but the money that comes to my lips won't be pushed out.

Therefore, Yang Zhaotou said bluntly: "If you have anything to do, just tell me. As long as it's not something I can do for you, I will try my best to do it for you."

Zhou Jing said: "It's really something.

" expression.

"But it's also a happy event. I just bought a shop in the town, and I plan to invite everyone to a meal. The date is set at the end of the month, and that day happens to be the public holiday in the yamen. I also asked Chief Yang to lead everyone to come to me. Have a glass of water and wine in the shop. Give me a face."

Yang Chutou was taken aback and lost his voice: "You've only been working for more than four months, so you just bought a shop in the town?"

Yang Chutou's mother-in-law covered her mouth and laughed, listening to Yang Chutou jokingly calling Zhou Jing's cousin, she knew Zhou Jing who is it. Yang Zhaotou told her about this when he went home. "Head of the house, you're wrong. Brother Zhou you know is very capable. Not only did he buy a shop, but he also bought an ox cart."

Yang Zhaotou looked at his mother-in-law with disbelief, if it wasn't for the two of them being serious He looked like he was joking with him.

Not only sighed: "I think when I met you, you were just setting up a stall at the market, but I took a few months of monthly time, and you became the shopkeeper in an instant. Come on, this is a happy event, Don't say anything, come over and have a cup of wine with me." Yang Zhaotou immediately changed his attitude.

Having a shop in the town and setting up a stall in the town are completely two concepts and two identities. Although not everyone who opened a shop in the town is completely rich, at least it is easy to get a household registration in the town. Besides, Yang Zhaotou was not foolish to have been in the officialdom for so many years. He naturally understood that it was definitely not easy to be able to get along so well in such a short period of time with Zhou Jing, a poor man with no background. And this is still because his backing is only a small person like him, and at most he can only protect him from the small gangsters in the town and the people in the yamen to trouble him, and the others can't help at all. It would be unimaginable for him to be a big man.

Therefore, the attitude changed immediately, no contempt, and enthusiasm.

Zhou Jingchu remained calm, not panicking because of Yang Zhaotou's sudden enthusiasm, he was still calm when he came.

"Thanks to Yang Zhaotou, but I can't do it today. I'm here with my husband. I don't care if I leave the ox cart outside alone, so I leave him to watch. He can't drive an ox cart. , If I drink wine, I won't be able to go back. It's better to wait until the end of the month, you and your brothers will come to the shop, I will serve you good wine and good food, and we won't go home if we don't get drunk. "

Yang Zhaotou said: "In this case, I will not keep you. I just don't know where your shop is located?"

"On Chang'an Street, it turned out to be opened by a man named Zhou Da. He said he borrowed usury and was anxious. Also, sell it to me for a lot cheaper."

Yang Chutou frowned, chanted Zhou Da twice, and suddenly turned pale in shock.

"You, you were deceived, how dare you buy his shop?"

This made Zhou Jing's face change. He also felt that things were weird, but he couldn't figure out what was wrong, and there was nothing wrong with the shop itself, so he thought it was all right, but he didn't expect it to be tricky.

"You know I'm from Wangjiacun. I came out for the first time in my life. I really don't know what's going on here. I didn't think much about the decoration and formalities of his house. I don't know what else is going on here.

" It's nothing to go around, and it doesn't mean that there is a problem with the quality of his house itself, but that the house is haunted."

"Haunted?"

"Yes, haunted." Yang Zhaotou said: "It was a big mess back then, the town was haunted. Almost everyone knows about it. In fact, this shop was not originally owned by Zhou Da, but brought by the wife Zhou Da married. Mrs. Zhou was a woman who was married far away, and the family brought a lot of dowry to her family, even to ensure that her daughter would be able to get married after marriage. The money can still be used, and you don't have to rely on the husband's family. They even sent someone over here to show Xiang Xiang's shop. The shop you bought was bought by Mrs. Zhou's family for two hundred and thirty taels. "

He left a shopkeeper to run the restaurant business here. This shopkeeper has good management and excellent ability, and the shop was quickly run by him. Although it can't be compared with the best restaurants in town, it is the most popular." At least everyone knows it. Not to mention raising a virgin woman, even raising a family of Zhou Da's family is more than wrong, and it can even ensure that they live a prosperous life."

"Because of this shop, Zhou Da's family has become a wealthy person, and they can be called Master Sheng wherever they go. This person is willing to forget who he is after a few days of good life, and he actually learned how to raise a child from a rich master. It is still the top brand in the Spring Breeze Building. Maybe he is still a little afraid of his home, Zhou Da built a house outside, decorated luxuriously, and actually did the act of

hiding the beauty in a golden house." When she was pregnant, she was unwilling to be so unclear and unclear, so she went to Mrs. Zhou's place to make trouble. The words were very ugly, and she said the sweet words that Zhou Da told her in the bed, and also said that Mrs. Zhou's bed was rigid and boring. It seems that it doesn't arouse Zhou Da's interest and other words to add fuel to it. Mrs. Zhou was so angry that she fainted on the spot. Give me a name."

"Mrs. Zhou was unbearable to be humiliated. One foot of Bai Ling was hanged from the beam of the house. I felt sorry for Mrs. Zhou and left an eleven-year-old son. I didn't think that Mrs. Zhou was dead. Zhou Da She didn't even know how to repent, and she couldn't wait to bring people into the mansion before Mrs. Zhou left the first seven."

"It is estimated that the first seven have passed, and Mrs. Zhou's ghost has not left the mansion. Mrs. Zhou has seen everything, and she can't rest her eyes. , I couldn't take this breath. From that day on, the Zhou family began to feel uneasy, and there were accidents one after another in the shop that Mrs. Zhou brought over. It was fine at first, but it wasn't a big deal to be able to eat worms and cockroaches in the dishes. Just let the guests eat for nothing. Zhou Da thought it was because the people working in the kitchen were lazy and inattentive, so he dismissed everyone and invited a new batch."

"But I didn't expect that something big happened. Second, because something happened, the shop didn't dare to invite anyone casually because of the previous matter. The shopkeeper couldn't do anything, so he asked Zhou Da to come and help for the whole day. Zhou Da personally brought the dishes to the table of the guests when the dishes were cooked in the kitchen. , but just as he turned around, there was a sharp cry from the woman on the table. Zhou Da turned around and saw that the dish he had brought on the table had turned into a whole body for some unknown reason. Plate the mice to death. The mice were fried in oil one by one and placed neatly on the plate."

"And the woman was so frightened that she fell from the chair and fell unconscious on the ground. His family yelled and ran up and down to find the doctor, and it was difficult to find the doctor with ginseng tablets. Awakening people. But it was not the guest who woke up, but Mrs. Zhou. Mrs. Zhou cursed through the woman's mouth with red eyes that would make Zhou Da notorious and ruined. That sharp voice was eerie and terrifying. The language is matched with the bloodstains that meander down the woman's head, it's like a ghost crawling out of hell. Not to mention Zhou Da's fear, some of the people who were watching the fun at the time were so scared that they went back and fell ill. , it was better to invite a goddess later."

"Zhou Da was really frightened. When he went back, he fell ill, so he decided to sell the shop and couldn't open it. But the top brand saw that it was a hen that was laying eggs, so he refused to let go. Give me the money, ask us to help with a thorough investigation, and insisted that it was either a ghost or man-made. I remember that I led the five or six arrests to get up early every day to investigate, and asked the woman who was possessed by Mrs. Zhou until she almost collapsed. We didn't ask any questions. And we didn't find any evidence."

"We were really helpless, so we decided to close the case as a suspicious case, but the red card was unwilling, so the money had to be framed for the woman who was possessed by Mrs. Zhou, and wanted us to It was a trick, and he framed the matter on the teenage child left by Mrs. Zhou, and wanted to slander that the child was framed. The reason was all figured out, because his father married her and made her the main house, and the child was unhappy. I hate my father for doing such unfaithful, unfilial, unkind and injustice things."

"It should be Mrs. Zhou's grievances, and when she heard about it, something happened to the shop again before night. This time it was an old man. It's poisoned. To say that the possessed woman can still be bribed, but this gentleman is the eldest gentleman of a rich family, and his financial resources are far above Zhou Da, and no one can buy it."

"This old man was in a hurry when he was poisoned, and he spent a lot of money to ask the yamen to find the murderer. I found four big characters written in human blood. The font is beautiful and it is exactly the style of Mrs. Zhou's writing before her death. This time, the master who was lucky enough to save his life refused to investigate anything, for fear of being caught by Mrs. Zhou. The ghosts are entangled, and the child will go around Zhou Da's house and his shop. It's strange to say that the reason why the master is good is because he invited the godmother to do the same thing, and he burned paper to worship at the grave of Mrs. Zhou, saying I don't know that Zhou Da's dog is so unkind and unjust, otherwise he will not go to the shop to eat, etc. Don't say, scolded Zhou Da and swore not to go to the door of the shop, this gentleman is miraculously good Now , it's alive and kicking again."

"Now, rumors about Zhou Da's shop being haunted have spread all over the city, and no one dared to go to dinner. The shop that was full of guests and friends yesterday turned into a haunted house overnight. Even the magistrate of Yamenli County The death order was issued and no further investigation was allowed, and all the faults were attributed to Zhou Da. Compensation for these two people almost emptied most of Zhou Da's family, and the Zhou family fell overnight. "