¶Prologue¶

It's been 12 hours, and Rathan's got to know about their paternal grandfather being admitted.

Rathan brothers are standing in front of the ICU as they got to know the condition of their grandfather they catch the next flight landed Hassan.

The lawyer informed them about their stepbrother. They stood numb, processing to digest the news.

Vikranth was the one who came out from shock and asked " Uncle, where is he and where is his mother".

The other two spectators came out from a trance as they heard their younger brother's question.
'Is he willing to give them a chance who is the reason for their suffering' Elder Rathan thought.

The lawyer was stunned by younger Rathan's question, " He is not here, as he got to know about your arrival he left from here. As he doesn't want to leave with you people." He looked unsettled about the brother's reaction.

"How arrogant, why he will leave with us," Ved muttered.

Vansh raised his eyebrows, he was going to speak, he had a hunch but the doctor informed his grandfather wants to meet him.

Brothers looked at each other unaware of what is going to change their lives.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In a huge mansion, two teens are playing video games.

They are busy in their world "Bhaiyu if I win I will pamper Baba and you should wash dishes" Amman said with a mischievous grin.

"What the" Aghasthya snapped, "You win first then you speak" He started to give tough competition he can't miss the chance to pamper his baba.

After their long hours finally ended unfortunately Amman lost.

"Bhaiyuuuuu" he whined. Asthya laughed seeing his misery.

"Babaa" Asthya went search for his baba who was sitting in his study gazing at a file as if he is going to kill in a second.

"Asthya," Advay said as he felt soothing palms massaging his head.

"Baba, you relax today it's my turn to pamper you," Asthya said excitedly.

"Not again you started your stupid bet," Advay asked.

"He loves to pamper why are you losing the chance baba" Akash said while entering the room.

"I am unlucky, I will not get pamperings," he said faking his hurt.

"Asthya, can you feel the burning smell," Advay asked in a teasing manner.

"What, oh no. Aman can't do any of the work properly" Asthya said and rushed outside before his brothers could say anything.

Advay and Akash looked like 'What the'.

Out of nowhere, they heard the cracking of a vase they rushed downward only to witness Amman standing with an envelope tears of betrayal flowing from his eyes.

Asthya was standing numb and elder Rathods were confused.

Akash went near Aman and snatch the envelope went through it, he glanced at his baba who got a hint of what happened.

They didn't know the words of the youngest Rathod will change the dynamics.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In a huge office building the 60-year-old man was sitting frustrated was shouting at the second son Sagar Rajpooth.

"Because of you, we lost the deal" he slapped him.

Sagar closed his eyes he wanted to
retort back his respect towards his baba stopped.

Another side,

The 28 years old man was lying on the bed with injuries, doctors informed if he won't open his eyes he will slip into a coma.

A few hours back,
Samir was busy studying and Saaransh was busy on a binge.
His other brothers were out due to their work.

The sound of the phone ringing echoed throughout the whole mansion.

"Saru, get your lazy ass from the couch and pick up the call" Samir shouted from his room.

He lazily went and picked whatever he heard from the opposite side made him numb.

Samir came out from his trance hearing Saaransh's panicked voice.

"Bhaiyu we forgot to inform bhai about Baba." Saaransh panicked.

Samir looked at him "What are you looking at my face go and inform him first, I will be here".

Saaransh ran from there unaware of his bhai decision is going to take will shatter them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Both harsh and humble comments are accepted.

Shiv Hari¶