¶Chapter 8- Dead Or Alive¶

Rajpooth brothers...

It had been complete in five hours, after the incident.

Vanshika sat in her room sulking like a kid. She glanced right side to see her husband was keenly watching the file as it captured his attention.

She wanted to escape from the room arrest when she was sure her husband is engrossed, she kept her feet down a chilling voice boomed stilling her.

"Don't you dare Vanshika Shivay Rajpooth.." Shivay said still looking file.

"Apke peeche, neeche, upar ankhe yeh kya?" Vanshika pouted.

It was a small gush cut but no her husband is acting as if she had come from dead war.

"I know you" Shivay smirked, Vanshika's eyes filled with her husband's used simple words with a depth of the relationship they share.

Sensing Vanshika about to cry, Shivay closed a file and went towards the bed and pulled her onto his lap.

Vanshika buried her face in his chest and cried.  "You will not leave me and go nah," She asked cutely with her eyes.

Shivay glanced at her shock was written on his face, what made her think like that?

Seeing Shiv's expression Vanshika answered "I don't want to leave you, I am getting scared" She voiced it out.

"Scared, ah, what made my sherni so scared" Shivay coaxed her.

"Agar meh sherni hu, tho muje room arrest kyu kar rahe ho, mamuli si chot yeh Shiv" Vanshika reminded him.

"Agar yeh meh theri jagah meh hotha kya Karthi Vanshu" Shivay asked her, he had given room arrest but his wife would show hell without showing hell.

"Yeah, meri bath nahi ho rahi yeh, aka ho raha yeh" Vanshika diverted completely.

"Acha, chot chod, kya karoge agar meh sirf meh bisthar meh letunga, nah hath, pair hil saktha hu" Shivay teased her.

Vanshika stiffened imaging Shivay in that position was horrible to her she shooked vigorously "Meh mar jaungi, zindha lash banungi"  Vanshika said numbly.

Shivay immediately cupped her face "Meh mazak, mazak kar raha tha Vanshu" he tried to bring her back, and after great difficulty, he bought her into sense and both slept without uttering a word, Vanshika leaned more and hugged.

Unaware of the next morning's rise brings darkness to their lives.

Next day in the morning,

Vanshika got a call and rushed immediately not before informing Shiv and her three bachas' duties.  She was glad Vani was present, she could go out. Leaving only brothers would be inviting disaster freely.

A person was tied tightly, his arms, legs, mouth, and eyes were tied by pieces of black cloth.

His fingers were clipped with clips of shock treatment. His foot was placed on the tray which is filled with water wire and was present inside.

The person was not bruised except for that slap mark on his face. He was placed inside a dark den.

Vanshika entered with her team.

"Open the tape, now it's relaxing time" She ordered her team,

A shiver ran down his spine, goon gluped seeing the lady in front of him.

"Kya, kya mathlab yeh apka, " Goon asked gathering courage still his voice trembling.

"Muje jalebi seh bahuth nafrath yeh, uske aspaas bhi jahu muje ulti ajatha yeh," Vanshika said rubbing her hands.