¶Chapter 2 - Rush¶

Namaskara Namaskara shubha munjane ellru kelli radio FM 21.5 nimagoskara Arjun Jannya adiruva playlist akthidhivi keli enjoy Madi.

These are the words echoing on the radio in the busy life people of Hassan.
Some are listening while driving, an auto, reading a newspaper, tea stall.

In a two-story house, the late thirties woman wearing a blue floral kurta and palazzo pants matching dupatta, watering the plants which she nurtured.
All plants have varieties of flowers, Tulsi plants.

She went inside the house and called her adolescent son who is an 18-year-old he is more mature than his age and lost his childhood.

She went inside the room and sighs sadly her son's room is not at all how it should be as per his age.

Dark shades of the room are tentatively the colour of the walls is pure black, only light source he prefers is the light which appears on his baby screen.

She turned and gasped her son did it again blocking the window to avoid natural sunlight entering his room probably you can say in his life.
Bold thought was written "Darkness is my solace, fills the emptiness, protects me from the cruel world....light burns me alive"

It was the wrong message that he created for himself based on his hell experience in this cruel world.
People around him always made him realise if you won't kill your innocence you will become a slave.

She tried to make him understand the importance of light, the world will be cruel or peaceful the way you analyse, the perspective of your view on the situation.

What can you expect from the genes of Rathans which are running overflow without knowing when to stop in his blood?

Her eyes moved towards the study and shooked her head instead of organized books it was replaced by computers, wires, microphones etc.

A Gush of wind touched her face, and the obstacles which her son decored window to block sunlight were flowing in the room.
Storm was going to occur in the mornings that too on Monday.

She turned to go outside she felt sticky beneath her foot and she raised her foot to see a sticky note attached she removed and read the note that her beloved son wrote

My dear lovely mom,
They had called... I need to rush
Stop searching for me in the house and stop huffing like a kid and don't rip sticky notes.
Your only lovely son.

True to her son's word she ripped a sticky note and she was huffing.

On another side, a late adolescent 18-year-old boy was sitting in front of a computer wearing shaded grey jeans and a white T-shirt, hairs are messed.
His fingers are moving smoothly on the keyboard audience who were witnessing with amused, open mouths.

"Sir, the work you gave it is finished," Vamshi said in sarcasm.

Junior who was standing beside the boss gasped this boy doesn't have any self-preservation.

The boss stood calm he was counting numbers backwards this boy would test the patience of a saint.
In his mind ' let's see how his so-called sarcasm will work in front of his brother the great Vansh Rathan'

Vamshi forwarded his hand in front of the boss and raised his eyebrows.

The boss sighed and handed him a 1000r note.
Vamshi scoffed " Are you kidding me, you made me stupid work which your tech can handle it. You called me for no reason, I left home without having breakfast, and my mom is waiting for me like a hunter in return you gave me this" Vamshi showed two five hundred notes.

He was not new to this they would call and he has to go he was helpless he needed to manage the house loans, college fees, and his grandfather's treatment. His mother is working but it is not manageable.