¶Brief Intro- Chap 4¶

Two people were in a position of bhaski, holding ears and a sit-up position.

Sun rays were falling direct on their face.

Even the wind betrayed them, they were sweating.

The youngest brother was in tears seeing his both elder brothers in pain, he was sensitive.

An elder brother of theirs came and stood in front of him.

"He is younger than you, I can understand but what made you do stupid work, you are 25 years grow up man, he is a kid" roared in frustration.

"I am not a kid" third son got up from his punishment pose he marched towards his baba.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ved and Vansh were standing like a 5-year children.

Who was hearing a listening scolding from the teacher?

Anjali was glaring at them how could they?

"Ved, you may have earned a name, you may be popular in your field, and no one can defeat you, it doesn't mean what you did is right and you will be always right?!" Anjali knocked sense.

Vansh was sitting on the polished sofa and munching popcorn.

Vicky was planning how to escape from his bhabhi maa.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hustle and bustle were going on in the workplace.

Employees we're waiting for a person to come. The VIP person is going to reach here in an hour.

The host who was going to take the interview has not arrived yet.

This workplace is reputed in India, soon to be expanded to other countries.

Mumbai Beats

The head manager came and asked an employee"Where is Swathi Advay Rathod" manager's condition was going to get hypertension, which can be seen in his face.

On another side of the place,

The 18-year-old young woman was standing nervously, she was wearing a yellow kurta, pink leggings, and a dupatta matching.

A 40-year-old man was sitting in front of her in a black 3-piece suit. His attire, and look demand requests and screams he is the boss of the company of MRIDULA🎼

"Sarla, you have skills in this field if you work hard, in the future you will earn a name in this field," Mr. Mathur said proudly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A group of old age women, widowed, divorced women, domestic violence, rape victims, and transgender.
Can be seen together, happy, unity, and peaceful in this place.

   Naari Shakthi NGO

"Vani, where are you beta?" an old woman was giving a call to her.

Another place,

An 18-year-old adult woman was sleeping.
Her beauty sleep was broken when she got hit by chalk.

"Who dared to break my beauty sleep" Veena stood and screamed.

The audience was gazing at her in shock.

One of them was bubbling with anger.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A young adult who is in their twenties was scribbling on paper harshly.

Her room was scattered with tons of paper on the floor.

Her mother entered in room and was shocked " Akshu, what have you done condition of the room?"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Where do you think Veena was present?

Can you guess what workplace Sarla is going to work?

Chapter 4 is going to come soon.

Any doubts?

The lack of response shows me where I stand.

I have decided not to keep the targets for now in the future I don't know.

If I sit and wait for the completion of the target I may not complete the book as per plan.  I waited for a week, it will take months I guess if I wait.

I know success can't come in a day or night, it takes time.
Let it be.

I have asked some questions in the previous chapter if you have the courtesy, and interest then reply, no force.

I am thinking of both points of view as a reader and writer.

I can clearly understand as a reader, no force. So I have taken this decision.

I will do my work and leave the rest to my Prabhu Pitha.

Hence I am going back to my signature line.

Votes are optional...
Both Harsh and humble comments are accepted.

¶Shiv Hari¶