¶Breif Intro- Chap 9¶

Rathod Brothers

Akash was sitting in his study room and checking through some files.

His room had a large space, and shelves were covered with old files and law books, he had kept every record since he started practice.

The table had a showpiece globe, the required files for the current case, a huge window, and a gallery. His wife used this room as koph bhavan'. Whenever his wife is angry with him instead of kicking him out of the room, she would go inside and stay in this room for weeks, 15 days, or months till her anger subsided or Akash had to make an effort.

Suddenly he felt restlessness he picked up Aman's pic and caressed the sudden fear raised in his heart.

He remembered every moment they had spent.

At the same time,

Amman who was in the library at his college felt something is going to happen,  he will be used as a trump card.

For strength, he held a locket which was gifted by his brother.

Unaware Amman will be the reason for  the pain of Akash

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After the Swathi exposing Mrs Spandana dixit. Advay and Swathi were moving towards their adda to meet the person who caused late for Swathi.

After while,

"Jysi Pitha, vaise beti" people around Swathi taunted her.

Advay was standing silent, Swathi looked at him it broke her heart she just stepped out without looking back.

Advay who was shock paralyze state, came back to sense when his wife has step out!. They lost!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°.

After 5 days of the incident,

Aman Asthya were playing in the garden.

Watering each other instead of watering plants.

By mistake Amman Steped on pipe and pulled forceful the tap got broken.

They both stood shocked!

After an hour,

A plumber who was in disguise as man came inside and left the letter which will destroy their lives completely.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think about the scenes

Yes the three sets of family lives is happening simultaneously. 

For example,
After Swathi exposed Spandana and Ved and Vamshi getting the news in the park it is on same day.

If you want to read Any set u should know previous chap set what happened?

If you are getting confused by scenes please let me know.

Bcz I see there is less response. If you won't voice how would I know. I am not forcing anyone. One word in this can you type is it confusing
Yes
Or
No

Ofc there is no target, but I get votes less comments, comments will be given by regular users, some who had given in first chapters as stopped giving comments,  idk they liking or not!!. Votes are given by regular readers. Hardly few! I need comments.
Bcz votes can device the author, readers will vote but won't read!!
So I said votes are optional... Comments are accepted both harsh and humble.

I am not just author, I am reader too..

Are you finding this plot is similar to other plots of brother series!! No differences!! Boring
"Wahi dundh, wahi dardh, kuch maza nahi yeh" jysa

shreya_rt and other silent readers who are eager to read Rathod brothers..

Any doubts?

Are you eager to know the reason for separation of Advay and Swathi!!

Next chapter is coming soon.

¶Shiv Hari¶