¶Chapter 9- Letter¶

Rathod Brothers

Timeline:  previous night of Swathi and Advay's meeting at the workplace.

Akash was sitting in his study room and checking through some files.

His room had a large space, and shelves were covered with old files and law books, he had kept every record since he started practice.

The table had a showpiece globe, the required files for the current case, a huge window, and a gallery. His wife used this room as koph bhavan'. Whenever his wife is angry with him instead of kicking him out of the room, she would go inside and stay in this room for weeks, 15 days, or months till her anger subsided or Akash had to make an effort.

Suddenly he felt restlessness he picked up Aman's pic and caressed the sudden fear raised in his heart.

He remembered every moment they had spent.

At the same time,

Amman who was in the library at his college felt something is going to happen, he will be used as a trump card.

For strength, he held a locket which was gifted by his brother.

After a while,

Amman moved out soon as the time ended. He derived rashly fortunate there was no traffic.

"Bahiya" Amman peeked inside.

Akash gave a nod, and Amman ran and jumped on Akash.

He held him protectively.

"Bahiya" Akash cut him "Shh, don't say let's leave with the moment" Akash settled himself comfortably.

Unaware Amman will be the reason for the pain of Akash

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Timeline: on the day of Swathi's exposing Mrs Dixit.

After Swathi exposed Mrs. Spandana Dixit. Advay and Swathi were moving towards their adda to meet the person who caused late for Swathi.

Before Swathi entering to her office

Swathi got up early than before even sun felt shy and lazy to show up, the moon was shining proudly.

She would always wake up at 6:30 am, but today she woke up at 5 am.

She was more excited and happy mood than the previous days, her sleepiness washed away.

Before her husband would wake her up at 4 am, as she is staying alone, her mind didn't cooperate with her to wake her up early.

Her life revolved around work, nothing else after she walk out of the home where her heart lived.

She did her basic needs and daily routine and checked her every document.

She got ready and left for work. Advay had texted he will be coming to attend an interview.

She called him a video call, and Advay picked "So, Mrs. Swathi Advay Rathod, all set" asked Chirpily

"Yes, Mr" Swathi answered back.

"Take a chill pill, you are not facing Don" Advay eassed her in his talks.

Soon from behind three local goons pulled Swathis arm harshly.

Swathi stumbled over, her phone and fell and Advay shouted "Swathi".

While defense goons tore her sleeves, Swathi didn't shed a tear, with fierce she tackled the goons.

Akash had thought himself defense techniques to her. She threw all three into the garbage, stray dogs were looking at goons as prey.

While tackling her dress and hair got messed up.

Distanded (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें