¶Breif Intro - Chap 11¶

Rathan brothers

Doctor came out of the OT and informed their Dada is fine, they can go and meet.

They went inside,

They got shocked to know the news they received is not false, they had to look after the kid and his mother who caused destruction to their lives.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ved went towards the kid, he got to know the kid is here in the hospital from their family lawyer.

When he pulled boy harshly to bash, earth slipped, he was shocked to see the same kid which he met and stole his heart.

"Thum, abh samja theri batho ka, thume patha tha na meh koun hu isiliye thumh mujse bath karne late" Ved harshly spoke.

Vamshi flinched yet he leaned to Ved.

"You are my responsibility,  your will are not will" Vansh shouted aghast.

"You will be exist in the house, but not in my life" Ved shouted.

"Whatever happened,  there is no fault of yours" Vicky forwarded his hand.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After long journey, emotional turmoil all brothers, Anjali and Veebha came to Mumbai.

Veebha and Vamshi were about to step in the house.

"Stop" Anjali voice startled everyone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ved was irritated by intense gaze of Vamshi, he is starting him past half n hour.

Vansh Vicky were sitting awkward,  Vamshi act was making it even without making.

"Kya, Kid ese ghur kyu rahi ho" Ved asked finally.

"Amrutha Babhi" Vamshi uttered only one word.

The brothers blinked their eyes, their senses came back and realised what they had done.

"Mar gaya" Ved got up and moved towards door only to stop abruptly.

Brothers looked at door and got tensed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How are the scenes?

Are you excited to read Vamshi and his brother conversation?

Any doubts?

Next chapter is on the way.

¶Shiv Hari¶