¶ Breif Intro- Chap 6¶

In a cosy CCD,

"Akshu, thumne kaha thumhe inspiration aur concept chaiye nah likhne kho" Babitha asked.

"Ha, chaiye tho ye," Akshu said while sipping her coffee.

"Sunh, ek don aya ye India meh peachaan Magician. Usse pakdne ke liye ek 18-year-old kid ko appoint ki ye" Babitha said.

"Kid! Sach meh," Akshu asked in astonishment.

"Badi mushkil se muje uss kid ka patha milia yeh, yeh lo" Babhitha gave a piece of paper.

"Iska meh kya karu, meri problem aur iss parchi ka kya sambandh ye," Akshu asked confused.

Both were unaware someone was listening to their talks.

After a while

Vamshi placed a note on the and went away.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In a big hall, the seminar was going on, and more than 1000 people were present.

The speaker was explaining the changes he wants to develop in agriculture.

In the middle of the seminar, 

A person got up and raised a hand " Sir, I have doubts, may I proceed" the person asked politely.

"Sorry, miss you will be given a chance to ask questions and clarify doubts in the doubt session hour if you want you can list your doubts in the book which is provided to you." The speaker spoke innocently, a smirk playing on his handsome face.

The person twisted her lips and cutely glared and sat down quietly.

"Vannya, vo theri Shivay Jeeju ena," her friend asked.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Who do you think the person was listening to the convo between Akshu and Babhitha?

Will Vamshi let Akshu meet him?

What do you think Shivays profession is?

Chapter 6 is coming soon.

¶Shiv Hari¶