¶Breif Intro- Chap 10¶

Rathan Brothers

Two couples were standing tensed, holding each other hands.

They gazed in front to witness three shocked faces. It was the opposite reaction that they expected.

Vicky bounced on Ved and Amrutha screaming "Yaaaaaaa, meri bahi ki shadhi hogi, iss budda dimag navajan shareer ka shadhi hogi" Vicky sang a song.

Ved wanted to smack got a mischievous idea "Amru, Vicky thumhe Buddi key raha yeh".

Amrutha turned towards Vicky.

Vansh pulled Ved side and asked "Are you ready bacha " Vansh was always like this.

Anjali with teary eyes hugged Ved, Ved passed a painful smile. He waited for this moment, he hoped there won't be any hurdle in his marriage.

Unaware of the storm in the form of his stepbrother who is going to enter his life.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Marriage day,

The couples were sitting royally, they were centric today. The audience was present to shower blessings on the couples.  No one wanted to miss the wedding of the Rathan family.

Vansh and Vicky both were ecstatic, they didn't sit at one place they wanted best for their brother.

Every ritual was done, tieing the mangal sutra remaining, Ved, Vansh, and Vicky got a message at the same time.

Ved wanted to ignore but seeing the tensed faces of his brothers, he was forced to look phone, Amrutha squeezed his hand and encouraged him.

When he saw the message, he passed an apologetic smile and look to Amrutha, and stood and ran.

Seeing him running out, Vansh, Vicky Anjali too ran behind him, leaving behind the shattered family of Amrutha, gasped relatives, audience.

The audience started to talk ill.

Amrutha stood numb.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Vamshi and his mother were pacing tensed, it had been four hours, his dadu was admitted,  and doctors were not saying anything.

The family lawyer came and informed them Ved left his bride, stopped his marriage, and came here with his family.

Vamshi anger raised but was controlled and held his mother's hand ignoring her calls.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Archana had painted her bebe face now she is facing consequences.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Vansh and others stood in front of the door of OT.

Their family lawyer came and informed them about their stepbrother.

All four were shocked to grasp the info.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How are the scenes?

What will happen to Amrutha and Ved's .married life?

How Vamshi is going to react?

Can Rathan brothers accept the changes?
Excited to read Ved marriage?

The next chapter is on the way!!

Vibhutik15 and silent readers who are waiting for the Rathan brothers their wait is over, they have surprise.

¶Shiv Hari¶