¶Chapter 3 - Bro Dynamics¶

Sun rays peeped into the beautiful mansion, Bruno (pug) wagging his tail around the house showing his laziness, making a face no one pay attention to him. He saw a bird fly from the window he saw the room, and a mischievous smile appeared, he didn't prank anyone it had been a long time, and he entered the room through the window without making noise.

An adult person knocked on the door
"you know there is no need to knock" an irritated voice was heard.

The person giggled and stepped inside mesmerized by the scenario

Half of the area was planted with different plants, botanicals, varieties of flowers, and vegetables.

Birds were flying freely, and butterflies are dancing from one flower to another.

Another half, of the shelf was filled with research books and documentaries.
Corner one table and chair were placed which is customized.

"In our family other than me you have interests others feel boring" Person laughed.
"you are wrong my dear husband," Vanshika said.

Shivay raised his eyebrows "What do you mean by your statement Vanshi, did you notice we are colour-coordinated".

She glanced at her husband and her yes they were.
As Vanshika's job is SI she wore her uniform Khaki pants and shirt, the belt was neatly stabilized and tucked in the shirt, and was adored by her service gun.

She got confused about why her husband wearing a Khaki shirt and white pants." Why are you wearing these clothes, as far as I remember you have to go to a seminar unfortunately you are the speaker." Her words were cut by her lovely husband.

"What do you mean by, unfortunately?" He asked in a commanding tone.

She passed a nervous smile, she can't defend herself when her husband is in command.

"Shiv, you know na when you speak it is loud and clear, understanding but when you explain for an hour, the audience feels bored." Vanshika rubbed his chest leaning to him.

"You are straightforward can't you add some lies to make me happy" Shivay questioned her, he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her in front she collided with him.

"What is life adding some lies to make someone happy, you will be happy for some time. Instead of that you can face reality and improve yourself, being imperfect is not a mistake, give shape to your flaws which makes it interesting, and you feel deep happiness." Vanshika ruffled his hair and gave a peck on his chest where his heart is present, his heartbeats are beating for his brothers, love and family".

"Aren't you giving a peck on the wrong place, the right place is" he showed his lips with his finger with a huge wide grin.

She blushed and snuggled more, "Arrey, why are you shy, it has been 2years since we married" Shivay chuckled noticing his wife's antics.

He lifted her head slowly, her eyes were gazing at her lover who was gazing at her with love in anticipation she closed her eyes, and he leaned and was about to kiss her.

Their family member who is not so innocent, today was in a naughty prank mood Bruno came forward and barked.

The Barking sound startled lovey-lovey-dovey couples, in anticipation Vanshika fell on the floor echoing the 'Thud' sound in the silent, calm, chirpy room.

Shivay groaned and glared at Bruno who caused a disturbance in his romantic moment.

Bruno barked seeing the intense gaze of his owner Baba, he showed his innocent, puppy face to Vanshika and slowly steadily walked, wagging his tail and passing a teasing smile to Shivay.