¶Breif Intro- Chapter 8¶

Rajpooth brothers

A person was tied tightly, his arms, legs, mouth, and eyes were tied by pieces of black cloth.

His fingers were clipped with clips of shock treatment. His foot was placed on the tray which is filled with water wire and was present inside.

The person was not bruised except for that slap mark on his face. He was placed inside a dark den.

Vanshika entered with her team.

"Open the tape, now it's relaxing time" She ordered her team,

A shiver ran down his spine, goon gluped seeing the lady in front of him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shivay had come back from his office, but his secretary had made a blunder, he needed to go to the office.

While going he wanted to meet his family, he won't know why he was feeling after he steps the house he won't meet his family.

He shook his head removing the negative thoughts.

Turned and saw his bachas were having masti their smiles warmed his heart.

His big bacha had gone to the office, and there was an important meeting.

Shivay was driving the car, he saw that two, or three trucks were coming towards him in a rash driving.

Before he could take a turn he was attacked.  His car dashed into a pole, the car got crashed.

Shivay head was bleeding, and his limbs were broken. He was gasping for breath. He felt he won't survive,  he smiled at his fate, his instinct got true, Bruno had blocked him from going out of the house. Their Bruno knew.

At last, he saw his brothers, love, and sis in law happy faces and closed his eyes accepting his death.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sagar and Vaani were sitting tensely inside the hospital cabin.

Vaani held Sagar's hand, she hoped what they were thinking is right. On cue, Doctor came and informed them.

"Congratulations Mr. &Mrs. Rajpooth you both are becoming parents."

Couples were overwhelmed to say a word.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Vanshika was interrogating Goon inside the cabin.

Her heart stopped, and she felt panic arise "Shiv" only word that came from her mouth.

On cue, one of her teammates came and informed her about the attack on Shivay.

Her world stopped.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How are the upcoming scenes?

Which scene you are excited to read?

What do you think about Shivay and Vaani's pregnancy is it a coincidence?

Chapter 8 is on the way.

Any doubts?

It was a tie between the Rathods and Rajpooths, there was no vote for Rathan.

So it will be updated in Chapter 10.

I am Sorry shreya_rt. For not updating the first Rathods. It will be sure chapter 9. Hope you are not disappointed, if yes you can show it, I won't mind anyway. Genuine answer.

So RitikaAgarwal544 and silent readers who were waiting for the Rajpooth brothers.
Hope you share your opinions and like it.

¶Shiv Hari¶