¶Chapter 11 - Entering To The Heaven¶

Rathan brothers

Timeline: one and half day ,AfterVed leaving from his marriage.

The doctor came out of the OT and informed them their Dada was fine, they can go and meet.

They went inside,
Their dadu was sleeping with machines attached, his body was too fragile.
With the grudge against their father and betrayal from their dadu, they held it too long.

They couldn't stop themselves from meeting him when they knew he was in death bed.

"Dadu" Vicky's horase voice reached the ears of dadu.

He shakily called them near, Vicky couldn't handle crying his heart hugging him.

Ved and Vansh's hearts ached to see their baby brother crying.

Vansh saw the pain that his dadu was holding, Vicky was holding tight.

Vansh gently pulled Vicky back.

Vansh had closed himself from his dadu, he was too attached his betrayal broke him.

He chose another woman and accepted her as his bahu, not their mom. That was a great blow.

Vicky was too young to understand, Ved and Vansh were grown up and mature enough to understand what is happening.

They had a tough time handling Vicky when he carved for dadu.

They didn't keep any contact with their dadu or stepmother.

"Dadu" Vansh called, he couldn't help but cry, he was hurt yet he can't see his dadu dying.

"Bacha, bahut jaldhi agaye ho, iss budda se milne" Dadu taunted, joking manner even in this state.

"Agar patha hota thum log iss budda ko milne ,iss situation meh auoge tho meh pehele hi bisthar meh let padtha" He again joked to mask his pain.

He was hurt badly by his grandsons abodend him.

Vansh gave hard look but it was waste infront of his grandfather, he did the same and Vansh had to lower his eyes.

"Kaash yeh look baba ki jagah meh inherent kartha, tho meh is look se baba ko dara patha" Vicky muttered but it's audible enough to audience.

Dadu laughed and pulled him a hug, Vansh was shooting daggers, Ved was stiffling "Kya thumhe bhi kuch kehana yeh" Vansh asked his brother.

Ved immediately shooked no, he still feels seven infront of his baba.

"Dekha dadu, isiliye meh kehatha hu esa"Vicky had no self preservation.

"Dadu aap hasthe raho, tabh aapki health kharab nahi hotha, patha nahi vo log aapko kyse dekhte the" Ved spoked.

Dadu got alerted" mathlab thumlog thumhare chote bhai aur uska maa se milke aye ho". He asked tensed.

"Vo humara chota bahi nahi yeh" Vansh and Ved screamed.

Vicky stiffened, Dadu observed it, he choose to stay silent.

But the looks of their grand father they knew it was true.

They got shocked to know the news they received is not false, they had to look after the kid and his mother who destroyed their lives. That's what they think.

"Vansh, Ved thum dono se kuch aur bhi kehana yeh" Dadu struggled for breath "Un dono ka dhyan rakho" he asked them to promise.

"Hum rakhenge" Both said relecuant. "Acha meh kya achar dalu, meh bhi bada bahi  hu uska," Vicky didn't like the way he felt outnumbered.