¶Breif Intro - Chap 2¶

People are in the hustle and bustle of some hurry to work, schools, and other areas but there is a common expression of irritation and not so interested.
You can expect this after waking up on Monday morning and enjoying whole days and nights on Sunday and Saturday.

"Beta where are you?" A tensed and concerned voice was heard in a shabby yet presentable house, two-story, front gardening which was filled with numerous types of roses and hibiscus.

The owner of the voice searched the whole house only to realise the person she is searching for went out without having breakfast and informing.

Just a stupid sticky note, the person felt the urge to ban and rip the person who invented sticky notes.

The other side of the state roads is busy with crowd ness, and rash driving, and traffic police are tired of lecturing about safety, some traffic police are not so innocent.

A cosy restaurant shade of black and grey, hardly two to three photos of scenery were hung on the walls to decorate the walls.

"Are you sure you are a girl?" the person asked another person who was sitting opposite and bubbling with anger after hearing the question.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Young adults around 18 to 25 years are walking on greenery grassland holding each other hands, lovey-dovey talks, eye locks.

A few groups of friends are cracking jokes, pulling each other legs, and teasing.

Seniors are asking questions to the juniors who have got fewer marks in the previous mock test. It's the senior responsibility towards juniors they should not lag in academics and go in the wrong route.

"Yaar, I can't go in this route, you know right if I go what will happen," one of the students reasoned.

One of the students smacked a person's head looking disgusted and hearing his reasoning.

Another side of the street

Two sets of parties were keen to hear what lord is going to give a final statement.

In the middle of the four walls, you can see the statue of Mahatma Gandhi, whose eyes are wrapped in satin red cloth, holding an equal beam scale no up and down, a wooden law hammer placed on the table, and two booths.

Peers who are present in the room were watching lord who was sitting like a king with hawk eyes.

"Advocate, do you know what will be the judgment," the Assistant asked the person with a voice laced with curiosity.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

An adult person knocked on the door
"you know there is no need to knock" an irritated voice was heard.

The person giggled and stepped inside mesmerized by the scenario

Half of the area was planted with different plants, botanicals, varieties of flowers, and vegetables.

Birds were flying freely, and butterflies are dancing from one flower to another.

Another half, of the shelf was filled with research books and documentaries.
Corner one table and chair were placed which is customized.

"In our family other than me you have interests others feel boring" Person laughed.

Another side of a busy place

People are cheering not caring about breaking each other ears with their crow-like voice.

Water sports competition

"Today I will win the maximum number of sports you loser" a Person whispered to an opponent with a voice laced with arrogance.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Any guesses who are the persons?

What family do they belong are they Rathods, Rathans, or Rajpooths?

Are you ok with a brief intro?
I planned teasers but I want to do different.

Is the intro over than needed?

Please share your opinion.

Both humble and harsh comments are accepted.

I prefer honest answers than sugarcoating answers.

¶Shiv Hari¶