§§Breif Intro- Chap 13§§

Rajpooth brothers

Timeline: After Sagar got to know he is going to be father, Shivay in hospital.
Two persons were sitting in conference room, waiting for othersto enter in conference room.

One of them spoke "Sagar, yeh log ithna kyu late ho rahe yeh, time sense tho yehi nahi" Oldman spoked in  annyonce.

"Vo log late nahi yeh, hum jaldhi ayhe yeh" Sagar spoked calmly. He wanted to end this meeting and move from here, something was wrong, he don't know.

This is the one trait he adapted from his grandfather, coming early to the meeting the difference was he has patience and his grandfather doesn't.

Soon the people came, the room was full. Audience greeted them.

Sagar got up from his chair and greeted again, opened his laptop to start presentation. He owns a company called Sb4 construction. They accept tenders and build the buildings according it.

"Sorry Mr Rajpoot, we didn't like the plan, deal is cancelled " One of the person, who is the head and incharge.
He left from there followed by others.
He didn't give Sagar  chance to speak.

Randheer loaths rajpooth with his passion. When he got to know Shivay has not come, but their grandfather was present,he used it well.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Time line : After 2hours of Meeting conclude. Shivay is still in hospital, treatment is going on.
"Aap yeh kya keh rahe yeh, vo apka potha hai" Sagar looked at his grandfather in disgust.

After few insults throwback, Bodyguard called Sagar and informed about Shivay.

Sagar's world stopped, he couldn't believe what he heard.

When he turned to go, his grandfather stopped him.

Whatever his grandfather said made him disgust.

"Thumhe aur Vaani ko ghar, Shivay, Rajpooth khandhano ke zindagi se Jana hoga, theri shakhal kabhi unki nazre meh nahi padna chahiye" Oldman threatened.

Sagar would have throwback with witty, situation forced him to choose.
He had made up his mind.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Samir and Saaransh stood numb when they heard doctor saying their baba is dead.

A few hours back,
Samir was busy studying and Saaransh was busy on a binge.
His other brothers were out due to their work.

The sound of the phone ringing echoed throughout the whole mansion.

"Saru, get your lazy ass from the couch and pick up the call" Samir shouted from his room.

He lazily went and picked whatever he heard from the opposite side made him numb.

Samir came out from his trance hearing Saaransh's panicked voice.

Present,

A nurse came running from OT, it was miracle the patient was responding.
Doctor immediately rushed inside, A hope was raisen to the family.

Boys saw Vanshika is sitting quietly, they went and sat beside her.

None of them spoked a word, the hope they had built was raising by second by second.

Unaware it is going to be shattered within a second.

Doctor came, family rushed with hope, looks of doctor was saying other story.

Doctor sighed "Though Mr Rajpoot is alive but he is slipped into coma".

Vanshika fainted scaring everyone.

"Bhaiyu we forgot to inform bhai about Baba." Saaransh panicked.

Samir looked at him "What are you looking at my face go and inform him first, I will be here".

Saaransh ran from there unaware of his bhai decision is going to take will shatter them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
How are the secenes?
Which secene are you excited?

Any guess what would Oldman would have spoked with Sagar?

Do you want me to reveal why Sagar left the house or u want suspense?

Any doubts?

Next chapter is coming soon maybe morning.

§Shiv Hari §