¶Breif Intro- Chap 3¶

An adult person knocked on the door
"you know there is no need to knock" an irritated voice was heard.

The person giggled and stepped inside mesmerized by the scenario

Half of the area was planted with different plants, botanicals, varieties of flowers, and vegetables.

Birds were flying freely, and butterflies are dancing from one flower to another.

Another half, of the shelf was filled with research books and documentaries.
Corner one table and chair were placed which is customized.

"In our family other than me you have interests others feel boring" Person laughed.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

An 18-year-old person entered the house, he tiptoed, and went inside the room without getting caught.

He opened an album, caressed pic tears flow continuously,

"You don't know about my existence, I will earn the name without using the surname.

But my stupid heart wants your embrace bhai, I am scared of Baba. that's why I hate myself" the person said.

In another state, in a huge mansion, three men were running to save their lives from a lady Hitler.

"Baba, why are you running behind us?" the younger brother asked with a puzzled expression.

"Yes, for the first time, I agree with this duffer," the second son of the family asked.

" You were running so, I too ran," the Elder son of the family said with puzzled

The other two looked at him he has come from Mars.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
On another side of the same state,

A person entered the house, he was fully drained with loads of work at the hospital.

He heard voices screaming, "Chote, you will lose the game" the Third son shouted scaring the elder son of the house.

"Chote, Langur come down right now" another angry voice heard which startled the elder son of the family.

"What happened Akki, you look tired," He asked his younger brother with concern.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Two people were in a position of khaki holding ears and a sit-up position.

Sun rays were falling direct on their face.

Even the wind betrayed them, they were sweating.

The youngest brother was in tears seeing his both elder brothers in pain, he was sensitive.

An elder brother of theirs came and stood in front of him.

"He is younger than you, I can understand but what made you do stupid work, you are 25 years grow up man, he is a kid" roared in frustration.

"I am not a kid" third son got up from his punishment pose he marched towards his baba.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Any guesses, I think you can guess who is which family.

One of my friends who is also a reader of my book said there are fewer convos.

Even I felt it. I will look into it.

Please find feel free to tell me or correct my mistakes so I can improve.

If u feel u can't comment publically dm me.

As I said I will accept both harsh and humble comments.

¶Shiv Hari¶