¶Breif Intro - Chap 12¶

Rathod Brothers

Amman came down after changing the dress, his bahiyu is getting pampering from his bahiya, this didn't set well.

He ran and took hot milkshake from his bahiya and sipped, his brothers stopped him but it was too late.

"Yuck, bahiyu aap bina sugar less hot chocolate kyse pasandh kar sakthe ho" Amman asked gagging.

"Oh, my dear jacko baby, peheli bath yeh karela nahi, hot chocolate milkshake which doesn't have sugar" Asthya said proudly.

"Ewwwwww" Amman made faces.

Akash who was witnessing the scene he kept sweet chocolate milkshake in front of Amman's lips.

Amman showed his heart eyes, in Korean style showing heart symbol to his Bahiya.

"Thum Indian ho, Korean nahi" Asthya loathed Amman.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Asthya and Aman were playing PSP in the room, it was interesting and vigourus match as bet was roaming around the game, one wins as the opportunity to serve their baba , lost one to wash dish continous week even a small bowl or sppoon used by family members, servents,gaurds.

"Bahiyuuuuuu" Amman grovelled, he saw his brother won.

Asthya clicked his tongue and ran to his Baba's Baba's study.

After a while,

Asbay and Akash heard vase shattering sound, rushed down only to witness their baby brother was reading a letter numbly.

Asthya was gazing his chote with numb eyes.

Amman gathered courrage and asked
"You are not our blood" He straightly looked Akash eyes.

"Farkh padtha yeh kya, ek hi khoon behana rishtha banne ke liye" Akash asked , his voice filled with pain.

"Baaki ka nahi patha, muje padtha yeh" Amman didn't mince his words.

"Amman" Advay shouted.

Akash held Advays hand shooked his head and left.

Shilpa who was standing little afar followed him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Swathi was standing beside old woman who was collecting a money from coustomer who just buyed flowers from her street shop.

Swathi saw Asthya running in daze , he didn't see the car was almost going to hit.

Swathi pulled and slapped him. "Dimag kya there baba ki godh meh rakh ke aye ho kya? Baba meh bahar ja raha hu? Meri dimag ka dhyan rakho jab thak meh nahi aunga ".

Asthya blinked the moisture, which was making him difficult to see clear vision.

He hugged her tightly, she pulled back and picked him, the same way how mother will carry child.

Swathi was shocked to understimate to know what happened.

"There baba kaha yeh, kaha mar gaye vo? Batha Anne dho unhe, esa kaal keechke laal na karadhu mera naam bhi SAR nahi yeh" Swathi was bubbling with anger how could he do this he didn't inform her what happened.

Asthya was looking at his babhi like he has seen ghost.
Aren't they both were seperated, not talking tems.

There are many truths are yet to unfold beneath the layers of lies. He thought.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How are the scenes?

Are you excited to read to know how Aman is going to react??

Any doubts?

Chapters from 10,11&12 will  be updated tomorrow. One by one .
Chap 10 &11 are edidited almost so it can be updated.

Enjoy.

§§ Shiv Hari§§