23

"Hey", a girl roundabout the age of twenty smiles at me. "I am Aaliyah."

"Nice to meet you", I smile back.

"I've never seen you here before. Do you work for the crew?"

"No, no. I was at the meet and greet", I say.

"The meet-and-greet?" She raises an eyebrow. "Shawn doesn't give any meet-and-greet-stuff at the moment."

Right. Oh well, now, she think's, I'm a liar. "Really? I mean, I was there, with my best friend. She's still talking with him, but I needed some fresh air."

The girl looks at me suspicious for a moment, than she seems to have an idea. "Ahh, your best friend is the girl, he was writing with on this crazy Plattform?!"

I nod.

"Okay, I get it. So, and you are the girl, that's writing all the fanfiction stuff?"

I don't know, what to say. No? But that would uncover, that Shawn's talking with the wrong girl. Yes? That would be incredible embarrassing. So I just decide to say: "You should really read some of them. Some have great storylines and..."
"Aaliyah?! What are you doing here? I thought, you would be with Mum on your way to this party?"
Aaliyah looks a bit apologetically at me and then answers: "I just wanted to get Mums Smartphone. She left it somewhere backstage."
Mum?
I look at Amy, who's appeared right behind Shawn. She looks not near confused than I. Instead, she says: "You're Shawn's Sister!"
Aliyah laughs. "Yes, I am."
Of course, she is. I could crash my head against a wall. Amy has mentioned her name that often, that I don't know, how I couldn't remember.

"You shouldn't talk too much to her", Shawn points on me. "She's probably writing down every word you've said, later."
He says it with a joking tone, but there's only a little smile in his voice, and I totally understand it. I mean, it's more than logical, that he's suspicious, too. I wish, we'd could just go back writing messages. It was all so easy. I felt so comfortable. Now his view doesn't even touch me with kindness.

"Do you wanna accompany me to the party?" Shawn looks at Amy, and she nods enthusiastic. "Of course, that sounds cool." She makes a pause. "But I'm not dressed for a party."

"Are you kidding me? You look great. And it's not a big afterparty or something like that, it's just some friends and music and dance."

"Oh well, if that's so, then, let's go!" She smiles brightly, even though I know, that she's somehow disappointed, cause she immediately did imaginäre a big party with lots of celebs, a champagne Fontaine and chocolate-strawberries. (Well chocolate strawberries are great, don't get me wrong, but you know, what I mean.) "This sounds really cool", Amy says now, and I am for the thousandst time this evening surprised by how calm Amy's staying.

"Okay, cool." Shawn looks at Aalyah. "Go, get mums phone, it has to be right there in the room, on the table, where she left it. And then let's go. We'll take my car and meet you there."

"I have to ask you so many things", Amy says.

"Me too", Shawn laughs. "Me too."

"Did you know, that I couldn't believe it, when I saw the tickets in the mailbox?!", Amy says, when they pass by. She doesn't even recognize me.
I am frozen on the ground, my legs don't move, my mouth doesn't shape any words. Amy, my best friend Amy just walked by, without only looking at me, without considering, that I'm still here.
I suppress the tears, that suddenly appeared in my eyes. For a second, my view is watered, then I blink, I breath in and out, and it's cleared. I try a smile. It feels a bit weird, but at least, it's a smile.
Then, I look at Aaliyah. Surprisingly, she's watching me. Her face is sympathetic. For a second, she seems to struggle, than she calls: "Shawn! ...Didn't you forget someone?"
He turns halfway around. Amy, too. And finally, Amy takes a look at me.
Her face is lightened up by the euphoria to talk to her star. She has red cheeks and a ecstatic smile on her lips.
Shawn changes a look with Amy. They both don't seem happy about Aaliyah's intervention.
"Oh. Yeah. Well." He doesn't seem to know, what to say. Obviously, he doesn't want me to come to the party. He doesn't want to invite me, the girl, that writes the fanfiction-stuff. And that's logic. I mean, if I would be at his place, I probably wouldn't. Considering all the things, I could write in a new fanfiction. He must feel ridiculous.
And it's ridiculous.
The whole situation.
I guess, that's the moment, where I should say, that I won't come with them. That I was very happy, to meet him, but that I will now go home. But when I say this, I probably won't write with him ever again. I don't know, what's Amy's plan, but the second, Shawn detects, that I was lying to him, he sure will never write me again. So, I should say, that I will go home. Not a single word leaves my mouth.
"... Mandy will come with us, of course."
It was Aaliyah, who was saying this, and I look at her surprised. Shawn either. And when I look at Amy, she as well.
After a weird while, Shawn shrugs. "Yeah. Okay. Of course. Come with us to the party, Mandy. Sure, you will have a lot of fun." He gives me a little, small smile, than he turns around and continues talking with Amy.

————————
AN:

Ahhh, lot's of drama is coming, I feel it, you too?! xD Thank you for reading as always and write me a little comment, if or when you have any suggestions, how it's going on

Ahhh, lot's of drama is coming, I feel it, you too?! xD Thank you for reading as always and write me a little comment, if or when you have any suggestions, how it's going on. ;)