109

[📱💬 You facetimed John Doe alias Shawn]

"Hey, you!", Shawn greets me, a smile on his face. He's leaning lazily on a couch – a couch I identify as the old cozy thing from his studio.

"Hey you", I answer smiling back. "How are you? What'you're doing?"

"I'm working – don't you see?"

"Uhm – no."

"Well." Shawn's sitting up, walking straight to his piano, putting his smartphone somewhere in front of him, laying his hands on the keyboard playing some notes. "Now, I am."

"Uh-uh." I give him a you-can't-fool-me-smile. I know he's still working on getting over his writers block.

"So."

"So?" He looks at me questiongly.

"I really wish, I'd be right over there with you in the studio", I say, looking shortly around – I'm in a studio either, also sitting at a piano – the piano of the music-studio of the university.

I grin when I see Shawn's face lightening up. He's giving me a sheepish smile and plays some kind of melody – that kind of melody that feels familiar but not like everything else. Like you've heard it somewhere but it now isn't the same. It's giving me feels. – It feels like home.

Without another word, I play the counter part. It may sound cliché but it does feel so good to play the piano with someone – to feel that harmony and wholesomeness. While playing, Shawn glances at me. I glance back with a small smile. "You've started packing your bags already?"
He's flying to the States tomorrow – His first concert in New York for quite a while as he told me. – The fans are going crazy as you can imagine.

Shawn nods and shakes his head at the same time. "I never used to pack out a lot of things when I was touring and somehow this went to be a part of me. I was really working on it the last years, cause it has – my therapist following – a lot to do with arriving somewhere and being in the present. But yeah. I started packing some things."

"I can motivate you later a bit before I have to study again", I say, and he grins. "I'd rather kiss you – If I were still in England with you."

"I'd rather kiss you, too", I grin back. "But as long as you're not, we'll have to make the best out of it – and that's me, commanding you'round."

He chuckles slightly. "Yes Mam."