118

.• Christmas •.

<<snippets>>

"Are you sure, that it's okay, that I spend christmas with your family?", I ask really nervous. "I mean, they don't know me that much, and..."

"Are you kidding me?" Shawn looks at me frowning. "They do know you much. My sister's chatting with you almost every day twice. And even my mum doesn't stop talking about you – in a good way. She's so happy about us, that she does not stop calling me. She did call me this morning and this afternoon." Shawn looks at me seriously. "And do you know, what she wanted?"

I wait for his answer really curious. "She asked what you'd like more: apple-pie with cineamon and crumbles or blueberry-cake with a cream out of straweberries – 'as an accent'."

I stare at him. "That does sound both amazing! What did you answer?!"

"That you don't eat sweats at the moment, cause you think, they are bad for your health."

I stare at Shawn. "You didn't say that!"

He stays looking serious. "Yeah, of course. I knew, you would be happy about me saving you from roling me down the floor the next time we're back in Toronto."

We both stare at each other for some seconds, then he starts to laugh. "Of course I didn't say that! Gosh Mandy, as if I would leave out any kind of cake! Even though it's not muffins. But you can't have everything, I guess, eh?" Shawn grins at me.

I give him a little push into his side and turn around to look him directly in the eyes. "And your mother did really ask you that?!"

"Yes, and she did ask for way more", Shawn's grin gets brighter. "She also wanted to know what she'd give you for christmas."

I howl. "Oh no, you didn't say anything, did you? Please tell me, you did say, that she does not have to get me something for christmas!"

Shawn crosses his arms behind my back and get's me this way closer. "I did tell her something. But I won't tell you, what. But you don't have to worry. Just relax."

"I can't", I whine. "Now, I feel not fully happy with my presents for your family. They are just... nice. But your mum's so sweet and kind-" "Do I really have to kiss you, that you stop talking like that?", Shawn interrupts me, mumbling at my ear, and giving me an electrezising feeling all over my skin. I look up to him, just to see him smile in a very serious way. "What?"

"Nothing." He hems. "I just think, that you're worrying to much. And that your absolutly sweet, when you're trying to make everyone happy." He lowers his voice. "But you know what?"

I roll my eyes. "Tell me."

"You don't have to make everyone happy. Nevertheless, you make people happy, just because you're coming to this Christmas evening. You're making me happy."

[📷 Open Mandy's camera roll ⤵️]