"We need to talk. Now", I say when I enter the room.

"Whatsupp?" Amy doesn't look up from her smartphone.

"What happened yesterday?!" I sit down at the chair on her opposite. "I was extremely worried."

"You didn't have to."

"We said 5 O'Clock! 5 pm. I told you so once again, and then you just didn't show up! You didn't even write me a message!"

"I wrote you a message."

"Yeah, forty minutes later."

"So what's the point?!" Amy shrugs.

What's the point? I stare at her speechless. I hem. "Where were you?"

"We were having dinner."

They were having dinner. Of course.
"We were having a meeting."

"Well, yes. But we were having dinner. Shawn asked me, if I would like to have dinner with him at his favourite restaurant in Toronto, after he showed me around in the studio. Gosh. The first part was so annoying. Boring would be the right word, but to be honest: nothing with him can be really boring. It was just, that I wanted to be alone with him, and there were so many people, and then I was so relieved, when he asked me out for dinner, and he was very gentlemen-alike and very sweet, he even ordered me dessert - one of everything on the card. It was so-" "Are you kidding me? You were out for dinner with him - out for a date - and you couldn't even write me a short message to tell me that?"

Amy's keeping silent. And that's for good, cause I really have to say some things. "And are you insane? To go on a date like that with him, when we said, that we wanted to tell him everything? We wanted to end that lie, now you made it way worse!" I breath in to calm down my pulse. This can't be real. While I was worrying if something has happened to Amy in this big city, she was on a candle-light-dinner with Shawn!

She doesn't say anything, so I just unlock instead my smartphone and open Wattpad. I frown.
"What the heck is with the account?! I can't enter! There's always ‚Passwort wrong'."
I'm trying again. And I'm trying again.
We're still sitting at the table of the breakfast-room, and I am trying now for the fitfth time, to enter the account. "It just doesn't work – out of nothing. Maybe, we should write the support-"
"I've changed the Passwort." Amy doesn't look up.

"You... what?!" I look at her in disbelief. "But why? It was a great Passwort!"

"Yeah, that's right. But I changed it either way."

"So, then tell me the new one, let's go, I'm curious, what you did pick out!"

"No."

"What?!"

"I changed it, so I can use the account for my own."

"But we use it together! Since over a year!"

"Yes, but it was and still is my account. And now, I wanna use it for my own."

"C'mon Amy, my whole songbook is on this account. And you know, that Shawn and I are writing over this account! You can't just exclude me!" I'm getting the feeling, that I know, what's going on, and I want to close my eyes for this truth. But I can't.

"I can, and I did." Now, finally, Amy looks up. "Look Mandy, you may have written with him, and you may have liked him, and maybe, he even liked you a bit, too. But the second, you decided to tell him, that I was the one, he was writing with, you excluded you by yourself."

"It was a misunderstanding in an exiting situation, where we both decided, to do that. But this was a fault! And I told you so the day before yesterday. You begged me, to wait, to you remember?! And maybe, he doesn't know at the moment, that you aren't the person, he was writing with. But it's as you said: he likes writing with me. Not with you. He likes me, not you."

"No. Maybe, he liked you, but now, he likes me. Apparently, he likes the real person better."

"He will know, that it's not me, who he's writing with, when you continue writing him about Wattpad. He knows my writing-style."

"We won't write about Wattpad anymore", Amy laughs. "I now have his number. And I think, he likes my other qualities enough."

"I can still tell him the truth!"

"Oh yeah, of course. Go ahead. Tell him, that I am the one, who's been lying to him all the time. But you know what? He won't believe you anyway. Because I told him, that you would do everything to live your own fanfiction."

"You did what?! Amy c'mon, be serious! Shawn did write me. He likes my songs, and he wanted to meet me. He'd sent me the tickets, so we can finally meet."

Amy laughs. She stands up and clears the table. Her fruit-salad untouched as the last days. "I always knew, you would do everything, to be in the middle of the attention." She takes her cup and the bowl and meets my gaze with a determined glance. "That's now gonna end. You're out of the race. Live with that, or don't, it won't change anything. He's mine."
When she's going to the kitchen to take off her stuff, she turns around with a half smile. "Ah and by the way Mandy?"

I look at her.

"You don't need to wait later for me. I've decided to not stay longer in this hotel. It's you know ... the environment, that doesn't fit well anymore."

I'm speechless.
Amy just really left me speechless.
Should I've seen that coming? I don't know. Maybe. Probably. But what now? Turned out, that the driver of the car, I got yesterday only under difficult circumstances home, was either a fake friend.