4.Can I go back?

Go back. I must go back!

I can't just sit here,live here like a obedient princess and get married to some old king to expand his legacy. I had a life back,back in future. Oh, it doesn't even make sense. I don't even know if I am alive in future or not. Does Mumma and Papa know about my accident?

"Why are you in such deep thoughts Yakshu?"

I almost fell from my bed after hearing Rajeshwari's sudden voice. Oh god, she scared me.From what I know she is Yaksha's best friend. She has been me with ever since I came here. Not only that,she takes care of me like a sister.
"Nothing. I was just trying to remember things. How life was before my accident."

"Oh Yakshu. I feel so sorry for you." She said in a sad tone and squeezed me in tight hug. "Everything will be alright. I am sure you will remember everything in a few days.Don't worry. I will always be here with you,All the time"

No I won't. I won't ever remember anything. What will I remember if I don't even have a memory.

"I will leave now. Take a good rest and don't think about anything. I will come to you in morning"And Rajeshwari left the room.
Rajeshwari and her mother lives here, in this palace. Since Rajeshwari's father,who was a knight,died in war,they came here to live. Rajeshwari's mother, Ambika Bai, has been a mother figure to Yaksha.

BUT HOW DO I GO BACK? This all belongs to Yaksha not me!
I need to clear my mind. And for that I need to go out of this room first.It's been a week and I haven't left my chamber once. My misery aside, it's not everyday you get to see a historical place, that too in living condition, live! Yes let's go out.

I did came out of my room but where do I go? I don't even know this place. After searching for a while I found a staircase which leads to the terrace. My anklets echoing in the empty corridor Damn I should've removed them before coming here. Let's just hope nobody is around here.

I took the most discreet route that I could take.It's so beautiful up here. I stood on the edge of the terrace, which has a low fence designed in red carved sandstone with lotus motifs. I regret not coming here earlier.

The fresh breeze,the view of the woods,the lights coming from the small houses creating a magnificent view and the solace. I don't remember the last time I felt such calmness inside me.

I was enjoying my moment until I wasn't anymore. My back suddenly collided with something hard. I felt like something, no someone pulled me towards them.

My back hurts. It is is someone's chest. Which human has such hard, rock chest. I feel like it's a man.Just when I had some moment to myself,this had to happen? Who the hell disturbed me. And pulling me towards him? He crossed all the lines. Wait let me teach him a lesson.

When I turned towards him,all my words got stuck in my throat.Handsome. He is so handsome. I think it's my first time seeing such a handsome man. Even in my time I barely saw such handsome men.

But not just this, our face was so close that one more movement and our lips will touch.Our breath were mingling. We were literally breathing each other. His hand tightly cradled around my waist to hold me. He was starring at me with something that I couldn't quite put my hands on. But there was definitely concern in his eyes. He had beautiful black eyes,sharp nose and chiseled jaw.

And his eyelashes? Oh my god I am envious. Why does guys have to have such long,thick lashes when they don't even acknowledge them!

But then I remembered I am still in his hold!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Finally! If you guessed who it is then you are right. Our male lead has finally entered the chat. Next chapter will be in his pov and I am scared. What does a man even think?
Also thank you so much for 200 views! Vote if you are enjoying don't be a silent reader🥺