16. Dilemma

Yaksha's POV

It's been hours. But all I did was tossed and turned around in the bed. Sleep is on a flight away from my eyes meanwhile my husband is sleeping like a baby. I am even afraid to move closer to anywhere near him. That man is pure seduction wrapped in a barbaric body and I know I will burn if I touch him. I already am.The encounter earlier was an enough prove for that.

Ughhh. I want to scream so loud that I can't feel my throat . The whole situation is so frustrating.

In normal situation people would be happy to marry their crush. Am I? Happy?

All my life I thought I lead the most boring life ever. I studied all my life,then moved abroad to study again,lived like every other college girl, never had a boyfriend,well I was too delusional for that. But now my life is more happening than a kdrama. All kind of things are happening.

Maybe because I slept all day long I am not able to sleep or maybe because I have never slept with a man before I am nervous. I think it's more likely the later one. I looked at his sleeping figure once again.

God is really unfair sometimes. Guys don't even care about their lashes but they would be having the most beautiful,long,thick lashes ever. Quite to the contrary like his usual face he looks like an innocent little boy while sleeping. His face is turned towards my side,one arm under his head.The soft fabric of his kurta barely hide the biceps that could twist my head in a snap. Quite literally.

But his face. His face literally doesn't fit this body.I suddenly felt this weird urge to caress his cheeks gently.

Control!

I don't know what kind of person he actually is. He could be a manslaughter. Two sweet words and I am acting like a teenager falling in love for the first time.

I turned my body to the opposite side and got down the bed. Damn these bangles are anklets. Always making unwanted noises. The sound echoed around the chamber. I turned around to look at him to see if he had woke up. He looks too peaceful to be disturbed. I sighed in relief as I saw him still sleeping.

I took my step as cautiously as I could to go to the balcony. It was full time summer which meant the nights were cold and skies were clearer. As soon as I got outside the cold breeze touched me. The atmosphere was dark,eerie. It looked like the whole fortress was resting except me.

I let my hair down to let them sway in the air. I hate tying my hair up. I remember how mumma used to scold me for always leaving my hair down. She said I looked like some homeless person roaming around the house. I used to hate when she would shout at me. But now I would do anything to hear her sweet voice,even if that voice is shouting at me.

Unconsciously tears dropped down my face. My legs gave up and I sat on the floor.Sobbing.It was always like this at night for these two months. In daytime, I was fine. People was with me all the time. Either Meena or Rajeshwari. But at night it felt cold,lonely. The dark reminded me of my pain. My life that I left behind,my parents, my friends or even my cat.

If I am dead there then they must be devastated. I cried even more thinking about them. How am I to deal with this situation? Am I supposed to sit here and pretend wife?

Suddenly a pair of arms held me. I winced at the touch and looked up to see it was the Sultan.

"I know you don't want me to touch you but for now just let me help you.You are safe.It's okay,just let it out. All of it."He caressed my head holding me in his arms.

"I don't know why you are crying but it will be okay. I make it okay."

In my whole time here for two months I never had anyone to comfort me like this. I never had someone's arm to cry on,not in here, not even in my past life. So when he offered to comfort me I couldn't deny anymore. I let it all out.