32. Wicked Woman

Rashid's POV

"I need you to touch me here." She put my hand over her core. I poked my tongue inside my mouth as she shamelessly demanded me to please her. And nothing makes me happier.

She should be like that. Shameless. Around me. Only me. After all as her husband it's my utmost duty to please her until she begs me to stop. And then starting again after I stop.

"Oh really?" My fingers pinched her nipples one last time drawing a ragged sound from her before they lowered to touch her ankles. I rubbed it a little making her more impatient with each strokes.

My fingers went a little higher touching her calves and rubbing them. "Here begum?"

She shook her head as no. I bite my lower lip to contain the grin that was threatening to spread anytime now.

My hand went under her skirt touching her thighs just above the knees and rubbing it softly, "Or here?" I asked lowering my tone.Her soft skin feels like expensive silk against my rough one.

She again shook her head as a no as a pout started to form on her lips.

"No? Really? Should I inch higher than?" She was about to nod but then immediately muttered a yes.

What a good little wife.

My hand finally reached to her core, I gently stroked my knuckles over her bare skin while she gasped at my touch.

"Yaha phir. Haina begum?"
(Here then. Right begum?)

"Ye-yes. Yes please. Please don't t-tease me an-ahh" I didn't let her finish her sentence as I pressed my thumb over her core and then kept stroking it in fluctuation.

The wetness of her inflammation made me grit my teeth together as a soft groan escaped my lips from the pain I felt from my hardness. Today isn't about me. It's about her. My pleasure will have to wait.

"Is it what you wanted? You are one wicked woman do you know that? A temptress in that little body." I kept teasing her extracting those small voices of moans and whimpers from her.

But I realized it was me who was being teased. Her little sounds of pleasure only added more to my distress,making me harder every second.

This isn't about me, I scolded myself internally. It's about her.

"They said you were an innocent and reserved person my dear.But if this is the example of innocence then they might not know any innocent person at all."

I increased the pressure more and more as she bite her lips as if to control the sounds. I immediately withdrew my fingers, making her whine by my action.

"N-no! Why d-did you stop?!" She whined while still panting.

"Because you are stopping the sounds that I am enjoying so much. So I am also stopping what you are liking."

"I-I-"

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Y-yes."

"Then don't stop the little voices of gasp that I like." I pressed index and middle against her moist skin collecting all the wetness and withdrawing them again.

I brought them my lips but she held my wrist blocking me to have my dessert.

"What are you doing!" She looked at me consciously.

"Tasting my wife." I held the her hands that was stoping me taking it and slide my fingers to my mouth while looking at her straight in the eyes.