25. Bewildered

Yaksha's POV

"Tell me is that what you want? Is that what you dream of? To have me inside you? In every way possible?" He held my face in his one palm like I was about to escape and he won't let me.

What he said was supposed to anger me. I was supposed to jerk my hands from his hold and tell him this isn't how he should talk to me. If this was any other man maybe I would've done it by now.

Any other man.

But he wasn't. He was the man I was crushing so hard on. He was the man with the most beautiful,handsome face with dangerous dimples. He was my freaking husband.

And for some weird psychotic reason his words only turned me on. Even the tone was turning me on. I really wish I could seek some mental health help because I am going crazier than the previous day continuously.

His hand was still clenched around my face and his brown silver eyes were burning into mine,demanding answers. What answers were I suppose to give. Do I even have answers for his questions?

"Why don't you try talking now begum?" His hand now loosened his grip and caressed my bottom lip with his thumb. My breathing increased as he continued to graze my lips.

But then I suddenly remembered the incident that took place earlier. The desire in my mind was replaced by rage. As his grip lost it's hold I jerk his hands away from mine,while pushing him away with my palms.

"Don't you even think I have forgotten about earlier. Your sweet talks won't lure me this time." My voice laced with disappointment.

"I agree I have made a mistake. Bu-"

"Do you suspect me? Do you think me,the Ratangarh is still your enemy? Is that why you wouldn't talk in front of me?"

I lowered my gaze afraid of what he might say next. What if his answer is yes.

"Begum!" His voice was so loud that it echoed through the chamber making me flinch at it.

He came closer again and lifted my chin with his thumb and index fingers,making me look at him. He looked angry. Not as much as he was this morning but still very angry.

"What action of mine have made you think like this? That you are only a responsibility? That I am doing this all for an heir? If that was my only intention you would've been pregnant by now."

My eyes grew bigger and my cheeks reddened in embarrassment. This man literally doesn't have any filter.

"Aur rahi baat aapko shak karna ka,ager itna hi shak karte aapko toh aap yaha humari sath,humare kamre mein nehi hote.Aapko shak karne ka matlab hoga khudko shak karna. Aur hum khud par nehi shak karte begum."

( And for the suspect part, if I had suspected you,you wouldn't have been in here with me,in my chamber. Suspecting you would mean suspecting my own self. And I don't distrust myself,begum.)

My breath hitched at his words. Was I supposed to stay angry at him? Was I?

Yes definitely. He was a born sweet talker. He is doing what he is best at.

Suddenly my feet were in the air as my mouth left a surprise gasp.He just lifted me. Again. For the second time or maybe third. I immediately clung onto his neck for my dear life.

My anklets made slight noises as a reason of my feet swaying in the air he started walking lifting me in bridal style like I weigh absolutely nothing.

"Kya kar rahe hain aap ye? Utariye humein! Sultan!" I wiggled in his arms as he continued to ignore me.
( What are you doing? Put me down! Sultan!)