38.Solace

Rashid's POV

"Can't you remove this too?" She pointed at my bottom clothing. Nothing about what she said was innocent but the way she said it so innocently made me want to slam her against this bed once again and push through her at once.

I know where this is going. I exactly know it. But I don't want her to return any favors or anything. I did whatever I did because I wanted to. Because pleasing her pleased me. But she had this weird fascination today to do something for me. So I didn't stop her. If I keep doing that it might make her feel I don't want her. Where else I am dying to make love to her!

But I am trying to match her pace. I will go at whatever pace she wants to go.

"I definitely can.Do you want me to?" I looked at her to examine if there was even slightest doubt in her face. I wonder if she thinks this is her duty that she needs to fulfill.

I don't even understand where the heck did she get this dress from?! Where did her idea even come from!

"I-I do."

Fuck! That innocence on her face will be the death of me one day. She is anything but innocent!

Despite my inner turmoil I raised my head to capture her lips once again in a punishing kiss that left no doubt about who was in control of the situation. I am just letting her be delusional.

Looking at her face one last time I lowered my bottoms releasing my hard and painfully throbbing manhood to be finally free from the tightness breathing a relieved sigh.

She looked down as if she had just seen the most fascinating thing ever in her life.

"C-can I touch?"

"M-mhm."

As soon her hands made contact with my bare skin I jerked from the effect clenching my teeth in order to stay rational. I have never been with a woman before despite having several chances. I didn't want to be my father in my wife's life. So I saved myself ever since I knew what saving yourself would mean.

All this experience,all this touches is as new to me as it is to her.

She rubbed her trembling fingers on it messily making me clench my teeth even more.

"Y-you don't have to do it if you don't want to you know?" I said shakily trying to stay calm despite having her soft and smooth fingers on the most sensitive part of body.

"No...I have been dreaming to have a taste of you. Of my husband."

Her words made my heart melt. Suddenly she leaned down giving it a gentle and soft lick making my mouth open and eyes wide.

"Ahh Yaksha!" I moaned from the effect of her lips on my manhood.

"Do you like it? Can I continue?" She looked at me raising her head just a little.

"Yes. I do." I tugged a fallen hair behind her ear,resting my palm against her cheeks.

She leaned against my palm leaving a soft kiss against it before looking at my manhood again. Without any prior notice she took it in her mouth making me grab her hair and pull her away from it. As soon as I realized the grip might've been a little too tight I loosened it a bit.

"W-what's wrong?" She looked at me confused.

"Give a man warning begum!"

As soon as her tongue touched my manhood it felt like I would've finished right there and then. The foreign and exotic feeling unraveled something inside me.