11. Mehendi

Hello everyone! So sorry to interrupt you but it's my birthday today!! So I thought I would just express how grateful I am for each and every one of you. Those who comment,votes reacts! I love you guys, I honestly do. Also this chapter is a dedication to one of my favourite readers whose comments always brightens up my day @briandaa_5678. You are amazing and I love you <3
Also I found a picture that fits my imagination of Rashid. Do you guys want me to drop it? Let me know in the comments.

Yaksha's POV

Time traveling? Okay.

Becoming a Princess? Okay.

Getting married to some random Sultan, who's face is also
unknown? Okay

But killing someone? Not okay!!

My whole life wasn't as eventful as it is now in just two months! The fact I killed someone even if he was trying to assault me is hitting me every day. Four days later and everyone is still pretending like nothing happened. Absolutely nothing!

Rather they are preparing for my Mehendi Ceremony. Which is today. TODAY! So that's it? I am being married off to some sultan who's name is the only thing I know?

I have always liked henna. Wore it whenever I had time. Even applied it to other people whenever they asked me to. But I am dreading applying henna today. This wedding is not something I have imagined for myself .

I knew I wasn't gonna have a knight in shining armour, arriving in his pure white horse and sweep me off my feet. But this is something I also didn't know. To being married to a stranger.

Hell will break loose the day I will let him touch me. I killed a man once to protect myself, what if I kill another. It's no big deal.

"Come baisa, I will help you take a bath and get you ready for the ceremony." Meena said coming forward to me.

I nodded and changed from my heavy lehenga to a white soft cloth. The cloth reached just over my breast and little down to my thighs.

At first I was immediately shy because wrapping this cloth around me was wrapping nothing. As soon the water touch the cloth it becomes transparent. But do I options? No. So I made amends with this little cloth.

I sighed looking at the round and a little deep bathing are inside the bathing room. Oh, how I miss my shower jet.

I sat on the bathing area,water reaching just below my breast. Meena sat beside me applying all kind of paste and masks to my body and face. She also that favourite paste of mine which smells like jasmine,sandalwood and vanilla.

One thing I have to admit, the skin care products here are top notch. My face glows better than a Chinese lantern after applying all these.

She put the paste on my arms,neck and put a mask in my face. She also applied some sort of oil which smells awesome and rinsed it off with some sort of soap. These kind of products are just entering the kingdom. With all these I barely need perfume.

Soon after the bath I was given a fresh new dry white cloth to wrap it around my body. I sat in front of the mirror. Even though I did time travelled here my face didn't change. My conclusion is me and Yaksha have the same face. Is this the reason I was pulled back here? We looked exactly the same no change. Maybe she was a bit slender than me but that's it. No other changes.

While admiring myself in the mirror I say Rajeshwari entering my chamber smiling at me.

"Tum toh bin bulaaye humari kaaksh mein aa jati ho Rajeshwari. Koyi tumhe rokta nehi hain?" I said with a teasing smile. I had to learn even pure Hindi with all those books so no one wouldn't suspect me. I am still learning and make mistake here and there. Please save me lord.