Chapter 2

________

________

Radha was very angry, jealous and hurt. Kanha only loved her, kanha was only hers. This is what she had made her mind of. But in reality all her delusion was vanished when krishn showed her the reality.
She went to another hill. The govardhan parvat. She was sitting and crying there.

" radha!!!! " was the voice of krishn. Krishn was searching her. Deep down radha got extremely happy that krishn has come to console her. So she decided to cry more.

She was crying.

Krishn- radha. Oh!! Why are you crying dear.?
Radha- why I am crying!!!! Seriously???

Kanha you know how much I love you. I get hurt when you talk to other gopis. And that viraja you know I hate her. But still you went to her. This is what I am for you??? This is what is my place?? Am I nothing to you?

Krishn - radha. You know I respect your feelings. I know you love me but every gopi loves me radha. How I respect your feelings, I respect every gopis feelings.

Radha- so I am like a normal gopi for you??? I thought I was special!!!
Radha spoke with horrified expressions.

Krishn - you are. You are my best friend. And you are not comparable to them. But the way you behaved with viraja today was so disappointing.  I am so disappointed.  I never knew you can behave in such a way.

Radha was hurt. She couldn't belive what krishn just said to her.
Radha- what!!! You really took her side in front of me. Go away I will never talk to you. Just go away.  She scremaed.

Krishn- ok radha. If you want me to go then I am going. But pls try to understand I am of everyone. Like how you are my friend viraja is also. And you are elder to me. You can shout on me. I will never feel bad. I will take my leave.

Then he went away. Leaving behind dumbfounded radha.
Radha - did he seriously left me like that. I am never going to talk to him now. He will see who this radha is.

And then radha started ignoring krishn. Krishn always tried to talk to her but she showed her attitude.  All the gopis were hella jealous of radha how she got attention of krishn.

After few days.
There came a sant in vrindavan.
He tried talking to everyone and wanted to meet krishn. After a lot of search he got krishn playing in forests.  He met krishn. He explained how krishn was born and how his real family were there in mathura in a prison. He told him all the story of his evil mama kans. And how he had kept them in prison. He explained krishn that krishn was not a ordinary man . He has to go back to mathura. For the people of mathura, he had to come . He was the last hope for the people of mathura. 

The sant explained this to nand baba and yashoda.  They always knew that krishn was not an ordinary child. They were hurt and sad that now krishn was going to leave them. But this was their destiny.  Krishn had to go back where he actually belonged.

Krishn then agreed to go back. To his real parents. To the parents who saved him. To the parents who were in prison just because of him. For the people of mathura. Balram never left krishn alone. He was his other half. Balram accompanied krishn with him.

Next day.

This was the day when the love of the village was gonna leave them. Krishn met everyone. Krishn tried to meet radha but radha was busy with her anger towards krishn. She decided not to meet him.

" radha he is leaving are you serious!!??? " said one of the gopi to radha.
Radha- so what. It's not like he is not going to come back and all. Also don't worry he will come to meet me on his own😏. He cannot leave the village without meeting me. And also he is going to ask me to go with him. First I  will deny but afterwards, i will say yes to go with him". Said radha with proud expression.

And same thing happened.  Krishn really himself came to meet radha. Radha was not ready to meet him but in the end she gave up and talked with krishn.

Krishn- I am leaving radha. Sorry if I ever hurted you. I will always remember you. You were one of my best friends here. Krishna said with a smile.

Radha- I know I am special for you. I know you love me too. And I know you are going to ask me to come with you so. I am ready to come with you.

Krishn- no radha . You will not come with me. This is my fight with my evil uncle and I have to fight this on my own. And also it will not be safe for you. I will always remember you. So now I will leave.

Radha was schocked.  She couldn't belive what she just heard. She started crying.

Radha- no kanha you can't leave me like that. I love you and so do you. You love me right??? Said radha with tear in her eyes

Krishn- yes i absolutely love you as a friend radha. You were like an elder mentor for me who guided me. But I have to go now. My responsibilities are more important. I respect your love for me and all the gopis that loved me. I am sorry I couldn't give back your love.

And then with this krishn left. Left everyone.  Left the village the vrindavan. The memories everyone. 
But he had his support with him his Dau. His brother that loved him the most. His baldau.

Radha - I know you loved all the gopis. But you loved me more.  One day you will realize the mistake you did by leaving me. You will come back to me kanha. You will realize that how much you loved me. Till that I will wait for you realization.  Kanha is only mine.

And like this krishn killed kans and freed his mother and father. And became the prince of mathura..
And he started helping his father vasudev with their work in the kingdom. Balram was given most of the responsibilities of the kingdom.

And like this year's passed.

______